Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Football Field/Track Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:43 pm
Keller Green

User Image

Keller groaned as they landed, limbs limp and swinging from side to side. "Warning, man. All I'm askin' for is a warning," he croaked, swallowing back the lump of vomit in his throat. He lazily lifted his head, immediately brightening at the sight of a familiar face. "Les! Hey, man! God, it's been forever. How've ya been?" The football player grinned, trying to reach out and help him up before remembering that he was still over Armageddon's shoulder. He flailed a little, then sighed and offered another, weaker smile. "So, you look good. You spyin' on the footballers again?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Armageddon

With an uncaring expression, save grouchy, the redheaded demon unceremoniously dropped Keller on the ground. "Like I care how you feel, kid." he grunted then glanced up, scowling as he was blinded by a barrage of flashes.
Still sitting on his sore rump was Leslie, a terrified look on his face that was now masked by the camera he firmly held in front of him so he could take pictures for the paper. This was huge! Some weird adult that was, first of all, inside the campus for no reason, and was, second, carrying the linebacker with him!
Leslie only took down his camera when he saw such a casual look on Keller's face. "Wh-Why are you acting so casual?!" he spouted then pointed at the intimidating man in front of him. "Who is that?! What were you doing with him?!"

Leslie Kelly

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:49 pm
Keller Green

User Image

He grunted as he hit the ground, rubbing his behind as he stood up and ruffled his hair. "Huh? Oh this is Armageddon. He's a demon. He's pretty cool." Keller poked Armageddon's shoulder, then stepped closer to Leslie and set a hand on his head. "Oh, were you worried about me?" he asked leaning in to wrap his arm around Leslie's shoulders and shaking him a little. "Aww, you're so cute!" he laughed.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:03 pm
Mayah Playah

Armageddon

Biting back his blush, Leslie tried to shove Keller away. "I wasn't worried! Any sane person would wonder why you're hanging out with a demon!" Suddenly remembering something, Leslie lifted his camera and took a picture of the football player. "Why were you hanging out with him anyway, huh?"
"Whatever, I'm leaving." griped the demon as he dusted off Keller's germs form his shoulders. He had no reason to hang out with a bunch of brats. Why he even bothered to take the kid off the roof was a mystery to him.

Leslie Kelly

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:16 pm
Keller Green

User Image

Keller was about to answer, then stepped closer to the demon and clasped his hands. "No, don't go! You're so cool!" he pleaded. "I never get to hang out with cool people, and you should meet Helen. She's really nice and will be so happy that you saved me. C'mon."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:25 pm
Mayah Playah

Armageddon

The demon turned around to glower at Keller. "No way, kid. I ain't playing babysitter for you." He reached out and flicked the boy between the eyes before vanishing in wisps of black flames.
Leslie coughed into a balled fist and waved off the fading flames with his other hand as he made his way to Keller's side. "What do you mean by saved you?" he asked. "You're telling me that scary guy actually saved you? That looks like the kind of guy you'd need saving from!" This could be a bigger story than what he was originally planning! "Local School Linebacker Saved By Mystery Man"! Now that was an award winner.

Leslie Kelly

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:22 pm
Keller Green

User Image

Keller whined as Armageddon left, leaning over and pouting. Hearing Leslie talk to him, he stood upright, his hands in his pockets. "Huh? Oh, he didn't really save me. There was this guy freaking out and Armageddon calmed him down. It was pretty cool, to be honest." His eyes got all sparkly as he clasped his hands under his chin and stared at the area where the demon had been. "He was so cool, don't you think?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:07 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Cool's not the word I'd use to describe him." he muttered before looking at the football player. Leslie blinked at him. What was with that weird attitude? There were practically hearts floating around him and roses blooming! "Hey!" he snapped and waved a hand in front of the teen. "Snap out of it! You look like you just saw the love of your life walk by."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:35 pm
Keller Green

User Image

"Would it be that bad?" he asked. "Don't tell Helen, though. She hates it whenever my attention's not on her." Keller shrugged, then started towards the bleachers. He swung himself around them, sitting on a step and kicking his feet out. "Come sit with me, Les," he urged, leaning back and feeling the hot sun on his handsome face.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:33 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly

Leslie's eyes shrank into two white dots as he gaped at Keller. "Wh- Really?! S-So that guy was y-your lover?!" he choked. This was... This was a juicy story! Not only was there a mysterious man on school grounds, but he's Keller's boyfriend!
What's more, Keller liked guys!
... Not... Not like he cared about that, or anything, it was just interesting seeing someone that's usually surrounded by cheerleaders be into a man as scary as that.
"How did you meet?" Leslie demanded as he pulled out his notepad and flipped it to a freshly white sheet. "Have you done other intimate things at the school? Why'd he call you a kid? Are you two fighting?" Even without Keller answering him he was already writing whatever came to mind.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:16 pm
Keller Green

User Image

"Huh?" Keller held up his hands, shaking them as he shook his head. "Hey, that's not it at all! I mean, yeah, he's pretty attractive, but I'm not really into guys that could top me. I'm manly, yeah?" He reached out, plucking the notepad from Leslie's fingers and narrowing his eyes into thick black lines, lips puckered. "Oi, we do not bone in the teacher's lounge then weep for our hidden love!" he griped.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:20 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly

The reporter swiped his notebook back and dangled it in front of Keller like a worm to a fish. "Say what you want, but I'm the one writing the papers and I've got the pictures to back me up." he grinned fiendishly as he held up his camera with his other hand.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:51 pm
Keller Green

User Image

The football-player leaned back for a minute, then shrugged carelessly. "Fine, do whatever you want. But when Armageddon reads it, I'm not gonna protect ya from his temper. Personally, I don't read the paper, so I don't really care what it says." He pulled his phone, texting Helen not to trust the lying school newspaper, then put it away and stretched his arms high over his head. "Besides, I know the truth, I know what kind of guys I'm into, what do I care what the other students think?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:10 am
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly

The cocky look on the reporter's face froze along with all color on his face when he heard the first comment. That's right, he forgot all about it! News like this would hit it big time in the city, so that scary guy was bound to find out! And what kind of name was that? Armageddon?! That was someone he didn't want to meet in a dark alley.
Gulping back his fears - It took a few gulps, actually - Leslie lifted his chin defiantly and put his notepad up. "That's what they all say until everything's printed. Then you get your life turned upside-down. Even your sister will think you're a weirdo." he said. He wasn't sure why he was trying so hard to scare Keller. Maybe he just wanted to see a reaction besides that carefree shrug or that teasing smile.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:26 am
Keller Green

User Image

"She already does." Keller bent to retie his left shoe, long fingers tying the knots quickly. "Everyone does. It'll be just like another tabloid, only you're reporting on one of the school athletes and not someone important." He shrugged again, then reached into his back pocket and pulled out a notepad of his own. He slipped a pen out of the rungs, then started to sketch. May as well busy his hands.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces