Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Football Field/Track Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:06 am
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Wow, you're a real modest guy, aren't you?" Leslie drawled. He stood at Keller's feet, hands on his hips, and leaned over to try and glimpse at what he was drawing. "You want to tell me that one of the school's most talented football players and artists - who happens to be human, by the way - isn't someone important? Do you have any idea how many girls linger around your locker?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:22 am
Keller Green

User Image

Keller moved the notepad out of the other teen's sight with ease, turning and scratching over something. "Nope," he answered. "Barely ever use my locker if I don't have to. Why? Do you know how many girls linger around my locker?" His eyes peered upwards at the school journalist. "Are you hanging around my locker waiting for me too?" he suddenly asked, grinning cheekily.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:12 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly

Realizing the fatal mistake he made, Leslie's confident stance shattered on the floor like glass. His smile became twitchy and a few strands of hair poked out from stress, his glasses slipped down the bridge of his nose to reveal his widened eyes. "Uh, umm, pfft, ch'e. I-I do that to all the boys' lockers! Y-You never know, o-one of them could be taking steroids!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:27 pm
Keller Green

User Image

Hugging the teen, Keller rubbed his cheek against Leslie's head and grinned. "D'aww, you're so cute! I bet you have a crush on one of my team-mates. Who is it? Gregg? Yeah, I bet it's Gregg, he's dreamy." He laughed happily, already shipping Leslie and Gregg. They would be so darn cute!

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:55 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly

Leslie scowled when he was hugged, feeling his cheeks flare up from the tight embrace. He could practically feel Keller's muscles, and his smell! Well... It honestly smelled like weed, but even that smelled better when it was coming off the football player. For a minute Leslie was tempted to melt into the hug, but he knew he had to stay strong and protect his secret.
"I don't have a crush on him!" he growled as he pushed himself free from Keller (which meant getting to touch those pecs). "I... I don't have a crush on anyone!" he said without being able to look at the man.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:24 pm
Keller Green

User Image

"That's bull. Everyone's got a crush on someone." He gestured over to the soccer team that was now practicing on the field. "The goalie over there, Desmond? He's got a serious thing for the psychology teacher. The other goalie has a crush on my sister." He shrugged. "So come on, tell me who ya like!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:34 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly

"I don't like anyone!" Leslie yelled out while shaking his fists. "No one you care about, anyway." he added in a significantly quieter tone.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:37 pm
Keller Green

User Image

Deciding to let it go, Keller let out one last warning. "I'm gonna find out soon enough, so you're better off just telling me." Wagging his finger at Leslie, the athlete straightened his back and stretched his arms high over his head, his shirt lifting just a little to show a bit of his well-toned abdomen. "Damn, I need a shower. Hey, you think I can borrow yours? Helen's sleeping in today and I don't want to disturb her." he asked.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:27 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly

"Someone dig up more dirt than a reporter? Yeah, right." scoffed Leslie as he splayed his fingers across his chest. He paused when he saw what part of Keller's body was revealed he couldn't help but blush. Such strong, jagged muscles, all wrapped with skin that was kissed by the sun! Leslie quickly looked away when Keller finished stretching, pretending to have not even stared in that direction. He only turned back when asked the question he had only dreamt of.
"Wh-What?" coughed the writer. "Can't you use the showers in the locker room?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:36 pm
Keller Green

User Image

He shrugged, running a hand through his hair as he stood up. "Nah. I don't have my shower shoes and besides, the locker room's covered in soccer jocks right now. I'd have to wait forever." He moved closer to Leslie, batting his eyes and pursing his lips. "Please? I'll seriously owe you!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff