Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Soccer Field Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:29 pm
She snuggled into his chest further, surprised but happy with the sudden warmth. Myka shook her head, too sleepy to censor her words. "No, not all angels are like you. I never told you. Sebastian and I were attacked by an angel when we were trying to escape Grandfather. He gave Sebastian a scar on the back of his neck and put wings on my leg, see?" Lightly pushing up her skirt, she showed him her upper inner thigh, a small pair of wings clearly visible. Patting her skirt back down she smiled absently. "It was so he'd be able to find us later...anyway, Sebastian told me not to worry and sent me here." Giggling slightly, she placed a small hand on Damian's skirt and yawned again. "But why would an angel like you do that? He must've been a demon in disguise, right?"

{{{Hehe, Memestache is one of the funniest sites the internet has to offer.}}}  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:35 pm
((she placed a hand on Damian's what? xD))

He tipped his head to the side to consider the question. As he did this, his back got tired so he laid down himself. "Some have their reasons, others just plain turn bad." he said, recalling his time in Heaven. "After all, that's how Lucifer came to be." he murmured and yawned, Myka's drowsiness spreading to him.

((Have you been to icanhazcheesburger? or something like that))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:41 pm
{{{GACK!!! I MEANT SHIRT, I SWEAR!! And yes I have. It's amusing....hehehe}}}

Myka looked at Damian face, sleep blurring the edges of her vision. Yet, she could still see the contours of his features. "My new brother is nothing like my old one. You're prettier than Sebastian, even with this Glamour." Giggling, she shut her eyes and drifted into sleep, for once unworried about nightmares.

{{{Apparently, I have until 1, then my computer shuts off, so why don't you post his sleepy time though and then pick up tomorrow?}}}  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:55 pm
((Uh-huh =3=))

"I am pretty hot." Damian grinned then paused. "Glamor?" he quirked an eyebrow and looked down at her for an answer, but she was already asleep. He just chuckled a little, feeling the wind ruffle his feathers, then felt sleep's embrace spread to him.

((Yeah, I've gotta get off too. See ya!!!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:25 pm
{{{All I can say is THANK GOD for Thanksgiving break. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to get on ever.}}}

Myka's eyes fluttered as she dreamed, her nightmares never this real. 'Stop, leave us alone!!' She could still feel Sebastian's hand wrapped around her arm, bruising it. 'Come on, we need to run!' he shouted.'I'm trying, you're running too fast!' she cried back. 'We can't afford to be slow, Myka! Now run!' 'I'm trying!' 'Goddammit, Myka, you're running too slow!' Myka felt Sebastian picking her up and diving into a cathedral, screaming at the top of his lungs 'SANCTUARY!' 'Sebastian, they're going to find us, shush!' 'Just trust me! SANCTUARY! GIVE US SANCTUARY PLEASE!!' Myka cried out in her sleep as she was stabbed by the beautiful man who'd somehow caught them. 'Myka!! NO! TAKE ME, NOT HER!!' Myka's vision went black as her brother screeched to the heavens. Back in reality, her hands curled into fists, Damian's shirt in her hands. Clutching him close to her, she tearfully called out in her sleep, tears streaming down her face. "Don't take him from me! Please...no....not him! I don't want to be alone! I don't want to be alone!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:26 pm
Awesome nerd
((Uh-huh =3=))

"I am pretty hot." Damian grinned then paused. "Glamor?" he quirked an eyebrow and looked down at her for an answer, but she was already asleep. He just chuckled a little, feeling the wind ruffle his feathers, then felt sleep's embrace spread to him.

((Yeah, I've gotta get off too. See ya!!!))

{{{Just out of curiosity, what is your definition of Glamour? Because a lot of people I know don't have the same way of seeing it.}}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:03 pm
((Well I've seen True Blood, so I think of Glamour as how they have there. Y'know, someone looks into a vamp's eyes and is all mind controlled))

Damian was watching the stars sparkle into existence. Angels didn't really need sleep, and even if he tried he'd just get five minutes worth, and they were always a glimpse into your memories. He watched his feathers ruffle from the wind when he felt Myka moving. He looked down at her and blinked when she grabbed his shirt and started yelling. His expression softened. A memory, no doubt. He rubbed her back and looked back up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:13 pm
Awesome nerd
((Well I've seen True Blood, so I think of Glamour as how they have there. Y'know, someone looks into a vamp's eyes and is all mind controlled))

Damian was watching the stars sparkle into existence. Angels didn't really need sleep, and even if he tried he'd just get five minutes worth, and they were always a glimpse into your memories. He watched his feathers ruffle from the wind when he felt Myka moving. He looked down at her and blinked when she grabbed his shirt and started yelling. His expression softened. A memory, no doubt. He rubbed her back and looked back up at the sky.

{{{Well, the Glamour I was taught is what magical creatures use to change the appearance of anything they want.}}}

Myka's eyes snapped open as she felt hands grabbing her from all directions. She looked around and realized she was safe in Damian's arms. Looking up at him, she silently studied him as he watched the sky. 'What is it about you? You're just like Sebastian, but then you turn around and all of a sudden, everything about you is Kira. Whatever it is, I need to know.' Myka sighed softly and closed her eyes, trying her best to push all thought from her mind.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:15 pm
Feeling eyes on him, the silver haired boy looked back down and smiled. "Good morning, starshine." he greeted.

((Sorta like shapeshifting? O.O))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:18 pm
Myka opened her eyes and looked back up at him. She smiled back weakly. "The earth says hello."

{{{Yep, although almost any magical creature can do it. It's what makes a huge ugly troll smallish and human-looking. It can also make you eat a rock thinking it's the world's best tasting delicacy.}}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:53 pm
((Das weird! Sorry for the late reply, I had another guild I had ta reply in, and it was a long A reply O3O))

"Planets can't speak, stupid." Damian laughed and flicked her nose. He would've usually said something like, 'Have a nice nap?' or 'You look like you've had a good sleep.' but those wouldn't work with her, especially after what he heard a while ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:59 pm
{{{Eh, it's fine, I was talking to an old friend of mine anyway.}}}

Myka giggled childishly and poked his chest with her index finger. "Be nice, or I won't teach you how to make a dragon like I think I said I would yesterday...wait, today's my birthday! I'm officially 18 now." Myka tilted her head and sighed. "It feels different than I thought it would."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:08 pm
Damian gave her an odd look as if he didn't understand what she was talking about. After all, he was sort of stuck as a child during that time. He was about to ask her when he realized what today was and smiled. "Yeah! Happy birthday!" he laughed then looked up at the sky. Still dark, but the sun was rising. "Quickly, we should get to the ice rink." he said and attempted to get up, but with Myka on top of him it was kinda hard. "It'll open as soon as we get there." he said then coughed to get her to notice that she was on him still.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:16 pm
Myka furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, then looked down at where her hands were and where she was sitting. Blushing furiously, she stood to her feet and cleared her throat. "I'll follow you then." she muttered, avoiding his eyes.

{{{Do you want to post first?}}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:33 pm
He just laughed and got to his feet. "I guess I know what you want for your birthday, eh?" he teased and began walking, digging his hands in his jacket's pockets.

((I guess I don't have much of a choice xD But I'll do it when I get back online in like an hour.))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff