Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ϜɾʊȋϮϛ βдϛɮєϮ: Two of a Kind (Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:56 pm
This is the profile thread. I might make this pretty later.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:44 pm
The Brooken Family

DesiRay Erie Brooken
User Image

ζɵɳεʅϫ Θɳ Ѧ ӍɵʊɳϮɑɨɳ Ҭɵφ...
Dezy or dez or eri-sempai-Is What They Call Me...
16-Years Old...
Female-That's What The Doctors Said...
boys -Are What I Chase...
The Gemini-Are The Ones That Haunt Me

Ѡɵδδεϛϛ ШɑϮҫђεδ Θѵεɾ Ҭђε ϜɵɾεϛϮ...
My Story...
Desiray was born may 31,1994 she was blessed with very talented parents, and Two extremely talented twin brothers. She doesn't show her talent to her family since well, their either not there or they really don't care to listen. Everyone is always so busy her mother Marie Siya Swada/Brooken is a famous well-known actress only 21 years of age,she is very beautiful,and her personality before the fame was very loving.Her father Zuijo Yuki Brooken, a Famous Movie director coaches her younger twin brothers Ryu J. Brooken and Myu R. Brooken, famous kid star actors so they spend some time together, leaving poor dez (desiray) all alone. She doesn't complain though she just paints, dances, sings, and plays the piano. She does well in school if that counts straight A student but there are some days when she does poorly, when just feels down or bored.

She had a boyfriend who cheated on her because she refused him sex and a hug, but she didn't cry she just simply shrugged her shoulders and left. That's another thing she never cries if she does someone dear to her hurts her or is a lie or death situation and there is nothing she can do. She knows not to put to much heart into things since it brings nothing but pain when it fades. She also doesn't have many friends maybe one or two but birds follow her around listening to her sing, but I'm guessing that doesn't really count huh? She reads manga sometimes but not a lot she very athletic,and spends most of her time with her swim team, she is captain of course, or she is training at the kickboxing place. When she has time she even goes to read to orphans and uses her money (Which is like thousands of dollars) to treat the kiddies so they love her. She is rich, but very down to earth, she rather give all of it away just for a little more time with her family or to have true friends to hang out with.... that's not to much to ask right?

This Is Me... Deal With It...
Well, my personality you see tends to vary but usually I am: sweet when I am hanging around close friends, animals and kids but older kids I tend to be a little colder to. Around people I hide my emotions sometimes and I never cry since I consider it weak, but if someone really close to my heart dies or I'm rejected by someone I really love it hurts but, I never cry in front of anyone. I hate losing competitions, so yes, I'm competitive.

I enjoy dancing because it soothes my soul just like singing, painting, and playing the piano.

I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More Of It...
+listening to music/dancing
+lilacs
+ spearmint gum
+spicy foods
+Singing/playing piano

I Hate It... So Burn It...
- Being bored
-people pushing her friends around
-losing anything(Fights,games etc...)
-seafoods

Ҭђεɳ Ҭђε Ϝɨɾε Ҭɵɵɮ ξѵεɾϫϮђɨɳɠ...
My Heart-Haru Sohma
My Soul Sings-
My love is like wo- Mya
Headstrong by trapt
crossroads by bones,thugs in harmony

Don't Tell Anyone!-coulrophobia(Fear of clowns), and claustrophobia (Fear of closed in spaces)
Most Grateful To- roro456

Chiyo Chi Ayaka Brooken
User Image

ChiChi -Is What They Call Me...
16-Years Old...
Guys-Are What I Chase...
The Cancer-Are The Ones That Haunt Me

My Story...
Growing up was never easy for Chiyo Chi. Her parents were always fighting and she was constantly getting picked on at school. She felt alone and it got worse when her parents got into a car accident. From their her life went even more down hill at a faster rate. Her mom was the only one who survived... It was hard being a 13 year old girl and losing a father... But not only 1 year later her mom remarried and Chiyo Chi started getting abused by this man. The first time her mom found the bruises, her step dad claimed she fell down the stairs.

The abuse went on for 5 more months till her teacher at school got suspicious. She saw the bruises and called the police. The police came to Chiyo chi's house and arrested her father. They caught him in the act of abusing her. So he was sent to jail and her mom left her on the streets. Her mother blamed her for him abusing her. So Chiyo Chi was left on the streets till she was found by a man. He figured out she was a Brooken. He didn't shun her, but even though she barely trusted people anymore, he simply took her to a large home where other Brooken people were.

But she put all that behind and is living in the present and acting as if none of that ever happened.

I am very bubbly and outgoing. I can get loud and craving attention is me. I always need attention and I hate that I am that way. When I don't get attention I feel lost and empty and alone and I go into a mental break down. Sometimes I get very confused and don't know what to do. I can be control and express my emotions through physical or verbal violence. Though when I am mean I feel horrible and I have to apologize or do something to make up for it or I beat myself up inside. I love to joke around and be playful. Though my version of playful sometimes can be flirtatious. I often flirt without noticing it. I can be very physically affectionate and I have trust issues.
+Colors!
+Sweets/Candy!
+Stuffed Animals!
+Friends and Family
+Music/Singing
+Drawing

-The Dark/Pitch Dark
-Haunted House/Things Popping out at me/Horror Movies/Ect
-Blood/Gore
-Heights
-Tight/Enclosed/Ect Spaces

My Heart-
My Soul Sings-
One Step At a Time - Jordan Sparks
Fearless - Falling Up
Hero - Superchick

Don't Tell Anyone!-The Dark,Blood,Haunted Things, Horror Movies, tight spaces. I am claustrophobic. I won't sleep on the edge of my bed or let any part of my body hang off the side of my bed in fear something will come in grab me in the middle of the night. I have to have a light on and hear music or TV as I fall asleep. I'm scared to be home alone and terrified when I can't find anyone. I don't like haunted houses because they make me feel claustrophobic. I'm terrified of getting scared because I fear if I get too scared I will have a panic attack. I don't like falling on my back and hitting my head or neck. Because I scared I might die if I do. I fear so many more things like I can't list them all. Inside I fear most of the world that it's bright and colorful.
Most Grateful To-ixPockiiLove

Keira Autumn Brooken
User Image

Kiki, Autumn-Is What They Call Me...
Seventeen-Years Old...
Boys-Are What I Chase...
Virgo-Are The Ones That Haunt Me

My Story...
Keira's parents could never figure out why they got married, or at least that's what they shouted at each other every night. Maybe once upon a time they loved each other, but that went away about the same time they realized Keria's mother was pregnant. Her father didn't want the child, her mother did, so he took to never being around except at night where he would fight with his wife. Keira would listen to them from her room, just accepting the shouts and the fact that her father never held her as simple facts of life. When she started going to school, she'd see other little girls being carried by their fathers and think they were strange, but they all told her that being held was normal. Keria started to believe her dad didn't love her, that he didn't love anyone. She stayed after school one day, just sitting in her seat and crying, and her teacher came up to her. She told him her daddy never hugged her, and so feeling sorry for the child, he wrapped his arms around Keira. She changed into a small robin and scared the wits out of her teacher. It was her father who answered the frantic call home, and for once he wasn't angry. He was calm as he took Keira's hand and brought her to a car she didn't recognize. He told her goodbye, patted her head, and made her get into the car without getting in himself.

Keira was put onto a plane, and it was explained to her that her father's family was cursed to host the spirits of animals that had been killed in an accident that their family was the cause of. She was taken to a large house, where there were many other people, the other Brookens. Her things were shipped over, and she grew up there, without seeing her parents again though they exchanged letters every so often.

Keira is rather introverted, spending most of her time on schoolwork or playing her cello in her room. She is quiet by choice, not because she is shy but merely because she thinks talking without reason is useless. When asked to help out, she most often doesn't refuse, feeling she in inadequate as a person and wants to make up for that. She's not shy to point out other people's mistakes, and is often blunt when speaking. It's not because she is mean, she just wants everyone to be the very best they can. Despite how emotionless she seems, or how sad, she's actually quite happy in her life.
+Her cello, Maho
+Excelling
+The Brookens
+School

-Conflict
-Cooking
-Abusive people
-Failing at something

My Heart-N/A
My Soul Sings-
Airplanes - B.O.B. feat Hayley Williams
Better Days - Goo Goo Dolls
Alien Like You - The Pigott Brothers

Don't Tell Anyone!-Ending up in a relationship like her parents.
Most Grateful To-Cadenza of the Heart

Gin Shiro Brooken + Karin Mai Brooken

User ImageUser Image

Gin and Karin-Is What They Call Us...
Twenty-Years Old...
Gin is male and Karin is female -That's What The Doctors Said...
Both for both -Are What we Chase...
Pisces then twin fish -Are The Ones That Haunt Me

My Story...
For as long as they can remember, Gin and Karin have had each other and only each other. From birth, their parents knew them to be different from the other children, for their strange hair and eyes colors along with the biggest catch; they were possessed by twin fish Pisces of the western zodiac. Their father, a Japanese business man, had had a one night stand with Camille Brooken, an American college student who knew nothing of the curse that haunted her family. When the young woman found out that she was pregnant the couple married, but when the two were born, the young parents found out that their fraternal twins were cursed. Disgusted, the father left without even touching the children. Poor Camille could not handle such children and gave them up to be raised by the family.

Growing up, the twins were almost constantly ignored and isolated from the others outside of the western Zodiac. “We do not need anybody else!” Gin would say, always being the “Big Brother” in his mind, wanting to take care of his twin sister. “We are better off together.”

Nodding in agreement, Karin would wrap her arms around his shoulder, convinced that she was playing the part of the “Big sister” by taking care of her brother. “Whatever you say, Brother.” They were home schooled, both of them doing well in math and English classes, hardly passing history or anything else. When they graduated at age nineteen, a year latter than they should have since they both failed their ninth grade history classes, twice, the two learned that their family would be moving to Japan. The twins did not kind such a change, both of them being fluent in their father’s language, being that they would get the occasional visit from him. They found themselves enrolled in a small town university there and living in the family home.

The twins hold many of the same traits in their personalities. Both of them are very protective of one another, strange given their age. Even though they are often seen holding hands and giving each other the occasional kiss, there is nothing romantic between them (they hate being called “twincest”). When they are apart though, it is as if they cannot function properly.
+ sweets
+ each other
+ writing
+ classical music

-healthy foods
-being accused of incest
-being apart
-history of any kind

My Heart-((Crush))
My Soul Sings-Gin
- Dear You- Kind
Karin
- Dear You- feel

Don't Tell Anyone!- Both of them are afraid of being apart
Most Grateful To-The Sweet Far thing  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:46 pm
The Sohma Family

I AM GOD! YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO ME!

Yuki Lee Sohma

User Image

ζɵɳεʅϫΘɳ Ѧ ӍɵʊɳϮɑɨɳ Ҭɵφ...
The Names They Call Me- None...ever!
I Am- 17
The Doctors Said I Was A- Male..but not really
I Like to Chase- Girl and boys
I Am Cursed- The God
Ѡɵδ ϚɑϮ ШɑϮҫђɨɳɠ Θѵεɾ Ѧʅʅ...
My Story...
The god is a guy right? Well I guess its weird that nothing dangles on me. I've been raised as a male but the few who truly know me... truly know everything about me, know I'm a girl. That would only include the very few I've allowed in my bed. Yes I'm only 17 but I get what I want, when I want it, how I want it, and that includes sex. I was raised this way, like any day might be my last so no one denies me anything. I like it that way and it better not change. As far as my parent go my mom's a slut so she has no idea who my father is and shes a sleasey drunk so I've mostly been raised by servants. Its not like I care, what's a mom anyway besides the person that hands you the item you want...
Unhappy, spoiled, rude, mean, and whatever else you've heard from the others. They may have even told you I'm just this way cause I'm lonely and scared but really I'm this way cause I'm the boss and they just can't stand it.
+Coffee
+Pie
+aimless/meaningless relationships *hinthint*
+Noise

-being alone
-The dark
-Blood
-death

цɳϮɨʅ Ҭђε ʗɑϮ ʗɑɱε Ѧɳδ Ҭɵɵɮ Ҥɨ
ϛ ζɵɳεʅɨɳεϛϛ Ѧϣɑϫ...
Umm...well...SHUT UP-My Heart
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day-My Soul Sings
Blood and death seriously terrify her-Don't Tell Anyone!
Z-musicalchairmassacre-U-Most Grateful To...

The Rest of the Zodiac

Yumiko Ai Sohma

User Image

The Names They Call Me- Yumi, Miko, Ai
I Am- eighteen
The Doctors Said I Was A- female
I Like to Chase- Guys
I Am Cursed- The Sheep
My Story...

Yumiko was born when both her parents were very young. They had eloped happily to start a family and begin their life of joy. They were joyous at first when Yumiko was born. Her parents had accepted her for being a zodiac member but kept the secret hidden so that she would not be taken to live in the Sohma Estate. Her family's life was a peaceful and happy one until one day her mother died in a car accident when Yumiko was only five. After that Yumiko's father lost himself.

After the accident Yumiko's father had become indulged in his work and drinking. He never found the time for Yumiko and made sure of it. On rare occasions when he did see her it was when she was cooking him a meal or he had just come home drunk on a rampage. On some nights it had gone so far as to when he began to beat Yumiko, repeatedly calling her a "monster" and convincing her she was the cause of her mothers death. Yumiko was emotionally scarred. Her eyes had lost any trace of life and she became quiet and never spoke a word, not even when teacher's began to ask about her bruises.

After a while her father ignored her completely, even leaving Yumiko home alone at the age of eight to go on "trips" that would last days. She had not told a soul and not spoken a word, even after she was taken away one day to the Sohma Estate. Her father had sold her off for money to waste on booze and sent her abandoned her to live with the other Zodiacs. Yumiko was so scarred there were times when she would purposely hurt herself and was even hospitalized once but keeps it a secret from her relatives, thinking they would think less of her.
After that she began to confide more in her relatives and poured all her anger and sadness into making herself stronger and kinder. Slowly, bit by bit, Yumiko began to know what it was like to feel again.

Yumiko has a shy and kind personality. She is very sweet, loving and on occasions very motherly. Yumiko is a warm person and has a cute personality, often getting embarrassed easily and being very clumsy. She has a curious nature and is always dazing off into space. Yumiko is known to ask questions that make no sense. She is compassionate and stands up for what she believes in, even if it may land her in a rather troublesome position. She is awful at sports, often tripping over her own two feet or getting hit in the face with a ball.
+Cooking/Cleaning
+Rain
+Sweets
+Her family

-Thunder
-Spiteful people
-Those who hurt her family
-Being Alone

ϛ ζɵɳεʅɨɳεϛϛ Ѧϣɑϫ...
My Secret...-My Heart
God Knows...- Hirano Aya, Angel Beats - Theme OF SSS, Rues Lullaby -My Soul Sings
Yumiko fears thunder and loosing herself.-Don't Tell Anyone!
truewildchild-Most Grateful To...

Emi Fumiko Sohma

User Image

The Names They Call Me- Eluka or Kaeru
I Am- eleven
The Doctors Said I Was A- female
I Like to Chase- both girls and boys, when I decide that they aren't all icky.
I Am Cursed- The Monkey
My Story...
Emi has dealt easily with stuff that most people would end up going completely insane or having a nervous breakdown over. When she was born, Emi wasn't born the regular way. The doctors had to cut her out of her mother, and this made her mother die, who couldn't take the pain of another sea-section. Emi's older brother had gone the same route, he was also... extraordinary. Once the female doctor had returned with Emi, her mother had already flat lined. Her father was leaning over her mother, sobbing his heart out. "Please sir, hold your daughter." The doctor pleaded, and eventually Emi's father peeled himself away, willing himself to not look at her. He turned and smiled, that sad sort of smile when you are receiving one that you love right after another that you love has just died in your arms. Her father took Emi into his arms and she changed into a tiny bluebird. Scowling, he handed Emi back to the doctor and told her who to contact to get to come pick up the baby. The doctor sighed. She had become used to this kind of behavior, since she was a doctor ordered by the family, she was paid to keep her mouth shut about the secret. When a female servant came and picked the child up, Emi was driven to her father's house on the estate, dropped into the new nanny's arms. For the next few years, the Nanny looked after Emi, and this is the only mother figure that ever seemed to love her in her life. But when she turned five, Emi's father made the nanny go away. That's also when her dad took his own life, after a whole five years of ignoring his daughter. Emi's dad put the gun to his own head, while the five year old was standing right in front of him, next to her brother. "Daddy, why?" She asked, crying her eyes out, holding her older brother's hand tightly. Her older brother just stood there, face blank, which meant that he was extremely upset. Their dad looked at them, an angry look on his face. "Why? WHY? Because you killed her, Emi!" He went into a fit of hiccups, which meant that he had been drinking. He continued after the hiccups had subsided. "Plus, you and your brother are both &%@*#d up because of me! Because of my curse. IT'S ALL BOTH OF YOUR FAULTS!" He shouted, pulling the trigger and taking his life. From then on, Emi's older brother had taken care of her, and he still insists on being home schooled so that he can protect his little sister.
Emi is a sweet, happy-go lucky person. She's kind to everyone and doesn't let one little thing get her down for too long. Whenever she gets upset, you'll know about it, she wears her heart on her sleeve. When she gets angry at anything she gets extremely red and then she stops talking altogether, a habit that she picked up from her older brother. People have always said that she's a delight to be around and that whenever they talk with her, she lifts their spirits. However, whenever something bad happens, she blames herself and then she collapses in a fit of crying, as if she were five years old again. She then begins to howl, screaming about how horrible she is. The only way to stop her then is to knock her out by rubbing a certain spot on her head.
+Her brother
+Sea-salt ice cream
+Stuffed toys
+Her family

-Pain
-Her clumseyness
-Anyone else getting hurt
-Anything, anything at all, going wrong

ϛ ζɵɳεʅɨɳεϛϛ Ѧϣɑϫ...
Ew... boys are icky.-My Heart
Triple Baka, Miku Hatsune, Teto Kasane, and Neru Akita-My Soul Sings
She's terrified of the dark and of being alone. She'll do anything to keep people around her, so she won't be alone.-Don't Tell Anyone!
XHeartless-ReaperXX-Most Grateful To...

Makoto Kyon Sohma

User Image

The Names They Call Me- nobody has ever called me anything but Mako, mostly because Makoto was my mother's name
I Am- nineteen and a college student
The Doctors Said I Was A- male
I Like to Chase- he is straight but will have a bromance with his guy-friends
I Am Cursed- the bird
My Story...
Mako grew up within the Sohma estate his whole life, not because his parents rejected him, but because they were incredibly caring and did not want him to grow up pretty much isolated from their branch of the family and thought that being with other zodiac members would be better for him. The truth is, they were right. He attended an all boys elementary, middle, and high school, pretty much staying away from girls who were not of the zodiac, his mother being the exception. After graduation, he applied to a few school across japan and was rejected by all of them, due to his poor math grades, but was accepted by a small art college in town where he is a photography major.

Yet as he grew older, the suffocation of the main houses walls began to get to him. Often in school the other college students figured that he was a snob, due to the fact that he was a Sohma and that he hardly spoke to others, preferring to just stay quiet and take pictures with his camera. One day though, when he was off campus and was taking pictures for his art portfolio, a few male students from his computer editing class caught sight of him. The boys were drunk and saw the first thing, a Sohma just "Prancing around" as they put it.

At first, Mako was only confronted by the boys. Never being athletic or into fighting, he was not one to shove them away. By mistake though he ran into one of the drunk boys. He thought that Mako had shoved him and one thing led to another and soon punches were thrown and the cops were involved. Mako was pretty badly beaten up, but the cops believed the boys story, saying how Mako had come into the bar and had told the boys that he would pay them to pose for some pictures. Yet according to the boys, after they had kindly posed for Mako, he had refused to pay them and when they asked for their money he went "crazy".

The cops took Mako into the police station for a one night stay to "Calm down" as they put it. He could not handle the stress of the situation and found himself crying to hard in the cell that he could not control himself. A doctor was called to sedate the young man, only to find that he was having a panic attack and the first step to a mental breakdown. They police handed him over to his parents, the couple having to make the hard choice to have their only son hospitalized at a Tokyo hospital for psychiatric treatment. Four months later, Mako left the center, almost back to his old self but on heavy anti-depressants, and with scars on his wrists from a suicide attempt when he had somehow gotten his hands on a knife from the kitchen.

After the "incident" as he calls it, Mako had to repeat his freshman year of college and returned to the main estate, not moving to his old room though, but to one of the smaller houses on the estate, sort of like his own place since his parents did not want him on his own after his mental health scare and suicide attempt. He understood that they wanted him to be safe and were worried about him hurting himself again, even though he is sure that business is all behind him.

Now he is back to his normal life; taking pictures almost constantly of his family members, getting rejected to go on dates, editing his pictures on his laptop computer and such. Unknown to others, he is one of the few people who know of Yuki-sama's secret and he cares deeply for her, knowing that she is forced to be raised as a male. Often he will stand up for her even though he knows that she can be cruel.

Mako is tender, as some would describe him, almost to the point of being raw and exposed to the world. He can let the comments that people make about him dig at his inner being but will often shake it off. Since his hospitalization, he has attended therapy sessions once every other week for the past year, mostly to talk about how his medication is working and how he can try to boost his confidence a bit.
+ photography
+ messing with his computer during his free time, but he is not a gamer
+ catching local movies, mostly independent films, but he has a weakness for crappy science fiction movies
+ any food that does not have "just add water" in the preparations (Mako often likes to cook his own meals and is pretty good at it)

- instant foods
- therapy
- being looked down on for what happened in his past
- the zodiac curse
- sappy romance movies
- anything that is math related

ϛ ζɵɳεʅɨɳεϛϛ Ѧϣɑϫ...
...secretly Yuki-sama-My Heart
Anata ga koko ni iru riyuu (Reason why you are here) // Rie Fu-My Soul Sings
Mako is often afraid of having another breakdown and makes sure to take his medication regularly and participates in therapy, even though he does not like it and is convinced that half the things the counselor tells him is bull. -Don't Tell Anyone!
The Sweet Far Thing-Most Grateful To...

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff