What's Your Dream Guy? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:00 pm
Come on girls!You all know that at one point in your life you have dreamed about your "dream guy"
What would he look like? How would he act?What would he wear? Who would he hang out with?What teams would he be on?Would he be sweet,popular or sporty?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:15 pm
Well as I already stated in a different post:

He would have light brown swayed hair(kinda like Justin Bieber's ((btw:I hate him! But imagine Justin's hair but a millon times hotter!)He would wear a white hat in light blue lettering that would say: Hollister.He would wear a light blue tee shirt and in white letting across the front it would say: Hollister and a pair of deep blue worn skinny jean and a pair of light blue vans.
HAWT!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart (LOLZ forgive me Cupcake!!!)
((Teehee Crissy has a thing for Brunettes XD))

He would be a linerback on the football team.He would hang out with his other buds on the football team((some of them nicer guys not those other...JERKS!)0Plus he would be a bit outshined by all of his other semi-hot friends.But, I would love him anyway!But no other girl would like him becacause they are to busy liking the other guys on the football team ((who are supposedly cuter...Not!))He would be super polite and semipopular and sporty((apposed to little prissy,dumb,clusty cheerleader me :3))

LOL SORRY ALL THE BOY TOPICS I AM BOY CRAZY!!!!!!!!  

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

Nocturnabelle

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Ⓩetsumei ⓈⒶⓎⓈ . . .

Aye, my type of guy would have black or brown hair set in the emo hairstyles that I completely love. Black torn faded skinny jeans and a shirt with the name of our favorite band or just a shirt that is just punkish or gothic to match his style. Blue, green or gray eyes! Gotta love them~!

He would be in a band, working on the drums, the guitar or the microphone. He would have a good sense of humor, be kind and loving to me. He would be kind to my friends and wouldn't be scared to show me affection in public. At times he would write poems or lyrics for me. Basically, he would have my personality but differ slightly. I want him to be really hot, one of those semi-popular emo boys who everyone loves but is loyal to his lover. He wouldn't be scared to disagree or voice his opinion to me and he would be highly encouraging towards me. Ugh, there is no guy like this out there for me is there? crying This was fun though, now I just wish it would come true.

ⓉⒽⒺ ⒺⓃⒹ

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:51 pm
i really dont have a dream guy because im already dateing him. lol.

he has short poofy black hair that covers his eyes just alittle bit. his eyes are bright blue, and they change to a light green in the sun. his skin soft like a feather. he may be skinny but he has a good well built body that fits perfectly in my arms and i fit in his. he's tall about 5'11 almost 6'. hs is really sweet and the most nicest guy ever.and i could probably go on with all the great things about him, but i wont, lol. all in all he is still my dream guy.  

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

miyobby

Friendly Browser

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Mine whould have lightish brown hair or black . short. smile to die for. nice eyes.thin but kinda chubby. i wouldnt mind the clothes, something casual though. he`d have a sense of humor. he whouldnt mind if i as a dork or when i mess up. he`d always have something funny to say.
he`d b in one of the groups that are in the middle. not popular but not a loser. simple smile but awesome

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:02 am
Mine would honor his parents, have really good morals. (I value this as I do not have parents, I live with my best male friend smile ))) Guys that are annoying and whine are not my cup of tea. The guy must work, or have had a job. He has to be intelligent, and take care of his body, and enjoy eating healthy. Must either have a career or be actively planning one. He must really care how he looks, and dressed. Not saying he has to be conceited, and when we are in the house he can dress however. Just as long as he cares for himself. Cleaning and cooking skills are a plus. I enjoy cooking with a boyfriend, and if he is a slob, it just won't work. As for looks? Really, love is about knowing them, very well. They do have to appeal to me, but I normally do not fall in love unless it has been years.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:11 pm
My dream guy , would have brown hair , brown eyes or blue .
A nice smile , who could make me happy and make me laugh.
Who loves family , children and animals .
Who know how to dress well .
Who is skinny but built his body.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:59 pm
sun kuran7

Yours is one of my favorite. so many girls put a big emphasis on the looks, most of it put emphasis on a loving guy who could make you happy. That is so much more important then looking a certain way, or shallow things. Your dream guy sounds awsome.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:09 pm
vanilla_bean_frappichino
sun kuran7

Yours is one of my favorite. so many girls put a big emphasis on the looks, most of it put emphasis on a loving guy who could make you happy. That is so much more important then looking a certain way, or shallow things. Your dream guy sounds awsome.

thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:51 pm
Hmm, somebody really nice, an old-fashioned gentleman. Christian, maybe just out of the military. Someone I could spend the rest of my life with, no major fights or disagreements. I'd prefer him to be Irish (I have this thing for Irish people, especially Irish people with red hair), but it doesn't really matter.
And he has to like reading and cats.  

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Coral Andrews

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:57 pm
Red hair, with blue eyes. Freckles. Definitely Christian. Really sweet, not perverted. Kind, compassionate, loving, and takes things slow. I hate people who rush into relationships to fast.

Wait.... I just described my boyfriend. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:24 pm
I would prefer mine christian, but I may fall in love with someone who is not. I would really want him to love god. And very kind and gentle, without a temper problem. Good compromising and communication skills, so we could talk about feelings without him getting mad or internalizing things that would show up later. Fun and open minded. And not desperate for a girlfriend. The desperate ones are annoying and it never works. A relationship is about two people who love themselves and know what they want. Not one annoying guy who clings to me for happiness and expects me to turn him into someone he will like, or depending on my love to like himself.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:38 pm
vanilla_bean_frappichino
I would prefer mine christian, but I may fall in love with someone who is not. I would really want him to love god. And very kind and gentle, without a temper problem. Good compromising and communication skills, so we could talk about feelings without him getting mad or internalizing things that would show up later. Fun and open minded. And not desperate for a girlfriend. The desperate ones are annoying and it never works. A relationship is about two people who love themselves and know what they want. Not one annoying guy who clings to me for happiness and expects me to turn him into someone he will like, or depending on my love to like himself.

i like your dream guy.  
The Main Floor

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces