Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Role Player's Paradise
Tell us something about yourself. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:13 pm
So, here's how this works.
It's very simple.
Just list off ten separate interesting things about yourself.
It can be about anything you want, as long as it appropriate for Gaia.
Remember, you don't need to share your most darkest, deepest secrets.
Just something you'd like others to know.
You can make as many posts as you'd like too, if you so desire to create multiple ones.
Just be sure you can list off ten things per post!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:16 pm
User ImageLooking in the scope...User Image

1.) Whenever I see some BEAUTIFUL fanservice, or see/view something that I absolutely love for a variety of reasons (mostly perversion), I make both of my hands into fists, then rub my finger knuckles (the ones halfway through the finger) against each other as fast as I possibly can.
2.) I picked up my habit listed in 1.) from my best friend Liz, who did the exact same thing for the exact same reasons. She's changed it to just rubbing her fingers open handed now though.
3.) As much as I love perverted stuff and tease my friends in perverted fashions, I become extremely embarrassed whenever I look at those kinds of things. I basically act like the virgin I am and giggle like a nervous school girl and have to look away from the picture. I then take a glance, giggle a bunch, and look away again. When I finally manage to size down or scroll the screen to a position I can bare, I just grin like a fool while I gaze upon the beauty.
4.) My giggles kick up whenever I see anything below the waist line. If there is any bare skin after that point, I lose it.
5.) I have this random little white patch on my skin smaller a penny on my arm. It's hard to see during the winter because I get extremely pale and it's close to my underarm, but during the summer it's extremely easy to see if I flip my arm over.
6.) I actually miss being bald (I shaved my head near the beginning of summer).
7.) I sometimes say things like "ain't" or just something extremely oaky bob/red neck/country bumpkin whenever I get flustered/passionate in a conversation I have with friends. Typically, I'm angry when this happens too.
8.) Typically, I have absolutely no interest in the boys around me. Most girls have crushed on and/or at least pursued dozens of boys at my age. I've only gone after two boys in all my seventeen years of life, and one was because I got forced into it. Otherwise, I just don't pay attention to the opposite gender. I've come to believe that no one is even remotely interested in me, so I don't want to waste my energy trying to get people who don't even care about my general well being.
9.) I like anime and manga, but don't buy my own manga copies or regularly watch anime. The only manga copy I have was a birthday present from Liz, and I watch anime if I feel like it.
10.) For what manga I have read, I borrowed from Liz. She acts as my manga library.

User Image...of a dead man's gun.User Image

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:11 pm
Hmm...Now to list ten things off rather quickly.

1. Psychotic. Yes, rather big one that. How anyone would miss that is a quandary...

2. Republican. I say that for two reasons. One: SUCK IT, YA USELESS DEMOCRAT PARASITES!! Two: I'm right. :รพ

3. Unlike our perverse friend RGI above me, I am the exact opposite when it comes to perversion. I have none. Nothing. Nadda.

4. My bible has nothing to do with a silly man in the sky, or some ******** aliens, it is merely, a complete compilation of every gun in existence.

5. I cannot survive without music. Yes, that might seem silly, but I could not live in a world without a beat...

6. I detest Emos. Vampire-People, Preppies, JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, and Democrats.

7. Oh, I forgot to mention 10-Year Olds on XBOX LIVE....

8. I am also an avid gamer on multiple systems, XBOX 360 being the one I spend the most time on.

9. Left handed. ....Like that has ANY use here.

10. I hate math.

*Stands up*
DONE!
*Walks out*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:15 am
1)My sister's tecnically my cousin
2) My 'sister's' my best friend
3) Were-wolves a sinking mutts and vampires are sissies.
4) I don't believe in any religon you know of but one my brother was taught.
5) Would have failed geometry without my brothers help
6) Got held back in the 8th grade for failing math >.>
7) I don't hate gays except for a certain a*****e
8: Wish i could have a tarantula and snake to name them Bob and Steave to freak out certain a*****e and everyone else
9) I love to cuss, my favorite word being ******** X)
10) Imma demon fear me XD and i agree with Zahzi about 10 year olds on the Xbox

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:56 am

1.) I have this deathly fear of spiders. If one is on me, I freak out and try to get it off immediately, and leave the area so it can't get back on. If one is near me, I look for the nearest and most effective item for spider killing and kill the son of a b***h as quickly as possible.
2.) My Dad likes to call me a Fly-Serial-Killer, because when they flood the house, I get irritated by them and use the fly swatter so hard, it makes loud cracking noises and there's always blood and guts left behind from what was once a fly.
3.) Like Zahzi and Souji said, I absolutely HATE anything on XBOX LIVE that acts like it's ten or younger. I don't mind occasional immaturity, but constant is retarded. And then high pitched voices are always going to be annoying.
4.) I don't mind sexist comments, like when people tell me, "Go make me a sammich, woman!", but only certain people can say it. If it's once or twice from a stranger, I don't care. But only my friends are allowed to say on a near constant basis. Otherwise, I get annoyed.
5.) I have a dog that weighs about as much as I do (around 220lbs), and some of her favorite tricks are to walk in a room and fart, sit or step on people's feet, and if you're trying to put on socks/shoes she purposely gets in your way or sits on the foot you're working on.
6.) I don't have a cellphone. I've never had one. Ever.
7.) My parents can text faster than me (I've sent a few texts on my grandma's cellphone).
8.) I absolutely love cowboys. And I'm not talking about those ******** retards out there today who say their cowboys. I mean the cowboys of the Old Wild West, like John Wayne cowboy. I'd do anything for one of those kinds of cowboys.
9.) I WISH I lived in the time of the Old West.
10.) I'm a farm girl, or country bumpkin. Not really much of a cowgirl.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:20 am
1. I like sleeping.
2. I have plenty of shadows.
3. I never share my shadows to any one.
4. I live to enjoy the time.
5. If you hurt any one i consider family or friends i will kill you.
6. I like the moon.
7. I hate people who lie.
8. My middle name is Jerico.
9. My avi's name is my name.
10. I just said nine things interesting about myself.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:12 pm

1.) I have pent up anger issues. No, not regular anger, pent up. The difference? Well, let's quote one of my favorite movies (to the best of my memory).
"There are two types of anger, Dave. Explosive and Implosive. Explosive is the customer who's screaming and eylling about their coupon expiring a day early, holding up the hole line while the cashier just stands there. Implosive is the cashier; just sitting there, taking it all, bottling it up, until one day he snaps and he suddenly brings a shotgun to work and kills everyone, including the explosive customer. Dave, you are the cashier."
Basically, I'm Dave.
I'm the cashier.
2.) I'm annoyed by people who bash on Twilight or vampires or werewolves now days because it's acceptable to do so.
IT'S A ******** BOOK SERIES PEOPLE.
SHUT THE ******** UP AND GET OVER IT.
DON'T GO BASHING ON THINGS YOU HAVEN'T READ, NOR EVEN HEARD OF/CARED FOR UNTIL IT BECAME POPULAR.
YOU'RE NOT IMPRESSING ANYONE.
YOU'RE JUST MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A DUMBASS WHO NEEDS TO HAVE THEIR KNEECAPS BROKEN FOR BEING A RETARDED SHEEP.
*glares at Souji*
3.) I'm very... childish at heart.
4.) I will not lie. My favorite animal is not something totally badass. No, it's something girlly.
It's a horse.
5.) I'm an 'okay' drawer, but don't spend much time doing so. Mostly because I hate my work, and cannot share it online.
6.) When I say/do something bitchy, it's usually because I care. Strange, but it's how I show care for someone. And trust me, you'll know when the bitchiness is out of trying to help you improve, or to get you off your ******** high horse.
7.) I'm not doing this for attention. Things just come to my mind and I want to share. Really.
8.) I can get a song stuck in my head for DAYS. It drives me nuts. So if you wanna earn yourself a beating, send me a catchy song.
9.) I have this strange impulse to have people like me, but then turn around and say 'I don't care what other people think of me'.
10.) As much as I love violence, I hate gore feast movies, like SAW.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:59 am
1: I've been bashing vampire and werewolves since Rose got into them when she was like 11 when her and her friend started referring to each other as a vampire and werewolf. Has NOTHING to do with the sparkling vampires -RGI >.>-

2: I'm not ashamed to say I've made an anemic person faint on purpose and still do it on a normal basis

3: I know more then I should about vocaloids and lolita stuff thanks to Rose and my sister's never ending rants =.=

4: Wish I could scrub it all out of my brain.....

5: I want a bearded lizard now thanks to a friend telling me about theirs

6: My ctrl keys, one shift key, and one 8 key no longer work because of a devil cat >.<

7: I get bored way to easily .-.

8: I still want to beat Wolf into the ground from time to time

9: I've been saying ninja's way to much lately

10: I will never understand girls and their weird obsessions -.- I mean seriously, Russia!?

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

NNasche

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:48 am
A Bit About Milo

1. I love my life. I have a great co-op, wonderful friends, the love of my life, and loving, overprotective parents. Now I just need to have good grades, and I'm all set. x3

2. I have someone in my friends list who I always b***h and moan about, but never ended up deleting. I also have two other friends in my list that just randomly added me.

3. I'm an otaku. I try not to be a weeaboo, but sometimes the temptation is hard to resist.

4. I'm terrified of spiders, but want a daring jumping spider anyways. They're adorable.

5. I LOVE sandwiches. I make one almost everyday, given there's meat in the fridge. I also love mayonaise.

6. Bromances are WANT. 8D I don't care what kind of disappoint you have. Be butthurt if you want; I love it anyways.

7. I don't have a standing on Democrats or Republicans; I'm Canadian. heart

8. I love RPG games. I've been playing a lot of Dragon Age 2 lately. I also jumped SO HIGH in Morrowind, I felt like I was spiderman.

9. I like to cosplay things I don't nessisarily look good as.

10. I bought an Apprentice Charm on The Marketplace, found out I didn't like it, then used it anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:07 am
Milo_The_Purr_Monster
A Bit About Milo

4. I'm terrified of spiders, but want a daring jumping spider anyways. They're adorable.

5. I LOVE sandwiches. I make one almost everyday, given there's meat in the fridge. I also love mayonaise.

6. Bromances are WANT. 8D I don't care what kind of disappoint you have. Be butthurt if you want; I love it anyways.

8. I love RPG games. I've been playing a lot of Dragon Age 2 lately. I also jumped SO HIGH in Morrowind, I felt like I was spiderman.

Do in you believe in star crossed friends? eek

But I can't believe someone else knows and WANTS Bromances. I... I... I think I might cry. crying  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

NNasche

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:18 am
Randomly Gone Insane
Milo_The_Purr_Monster
A Bit About Milo

But I can't believe someone else knows and WANTS Bromances. I... I... I think I might cry. crying

Bromances are wonderful. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:22 am
Milo_The_Purr_Monster
Randomly Gone Insane
Milo_The_Purr_Monster
A Bit About Milo

Bromances are wonderful. emotion_awesome
Best thing in the world. heart  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:45 am
A bit about Sanza

1. I hate Randomly Gone Insane; OH! No. I kid.

2. I am black.... Yup shocking.

3. I hate Corbin Bleu. His parents. His grandparents, and all his ancestors.

4. I hate all government operated establishments; ie. The Post Office, the Patent Office, The DMV etc

5. I am a writer current trying to complete two novellas

6. I love anime. With a passion.

7. I love music. And if you say anything bad about any of my bands I will talk you into a coma.

8. I use to be a video game nerd; not so much anymore. I will beat anyone that tries to talk s**t in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkichi 3. No matter what! And I love Halo with a passion

9. I love MTG and can quote you flavor text on cards

10. I hate Zahzi. Oh ending it out how I started. Full circle.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:57 am
And yet I made you Vice.
How how the world works in mysterious ways. XD  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:59 am
Isn't the circle of life wonderful?  
Role Player's Paradise