Submit

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:39 pm
Dammit! I was about to bid on a pocket Pikachu 2 (I had one, it was lost in a dramatic last minute move) and someone BINned it out from under my nose! Son of a b***h! And I really want a new one, too. *sigh* Time to search more of Ebay...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:21 pm
Nethilia
Dammit! I was about to bid on a pocket Pikachu 2 (I had one, it was lost in a dramatic last minute move) and someone BINned it out from under my nose! Son of a b***h! And I really want a new one, too. *sigh* Time to search more of Ebay...
BINned? What is this term?

Heh. I get all my DVD shizzle from Ebay. It is t3h R0X for imported stuff. Heh. Check out my latest bounty.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seminal Contamination

questionsleep

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:22 pm
hahaha aww poor Nethilia *huggles* you'll find one. If you needed one of the first Pocket Pikachus, I'd send ya one, cause I have 3. I should get a battery for my old Pocket Pikachu 2 and start walkin around with him again!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:35 pm
BotheredNation
Nethilia

Heh. I get all my DVD shizzle from Ebay. It is t3h R0X for imported stuff. Heh. Check out my latest bounty.

Yeah, what does BINned mean? Maybe I should ask my mom, she sells stuff for people on E-bay as a living.

Hey, about that .hack//SIGN thing, I hope it is subbed and not dubbed, the dubbed version I hear sounds weird. I watch the entire subbed anime! xd It gets kinda weird at points but it is great!  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Seminal Contamination

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:42 pm
Toko Ojin

Hey, about that .hack//SIGN thing, I hope it is subbed and not dubbed, the dubbed version I hear sounds weird. I watch the entire subbed anime! xd It gets kinda weird at points but it is great!
*wide grin* Japanese/English Dubbed Audio, English subtitles. It has both razz  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:34 pm
Dontcha hate it when people bid on the item that YOU'RE obviously meant to have?! stressed  

koorisei

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:45 pm
BIN = Buy It Now

And it does piss me off when people bid on something I really want, especially if they do it six days before the auction ends. I'm still pissed for losing that big Japanese Pokemon pin lot, since there were two promotional movie coins in it of Suicune and Entei that I've never seen on eBay before, only on Yahoo Japan. Plus there was a possibility that there was a Suicune pin in that lot, but I wasn't sure if it was. And all those times I lost an Absol UFO plush to insane bidders who went well over $50....I even narrowly lost one when someone placed a bid during the last 30 seconds! I'm still searching for one.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:02 pm
questionsleep
hahaha aww poor Nethilia *huggles* you'll find one. If you needed one of the first Pocket Pikachus, I'd send ya one, cause I have 3. I should get a battery for my old Pocket Pikachu 2 and start walkin around with him again!

One of the older ones would be nice. I'm really after a GS one as well, cause I like to pop with my games. Unlimited Revives on Crystal are the roxor.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:10 pm
BotheredNation
Nethilia

BIN is Buy it now. In other words, someone clicked the Buy It Now while I was putting in my bid and got it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:34 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:53 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]