Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Suicide. Advice needed? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 am
90% sure a good friend of mine killed himself last night. Obviously he's not answering a phone, replying to texts, or talking to anyone. How do I find out if he went through with it? Should I call the hospitals in the area, maybe the police? And how long should I wait to make sure I dont report a missing person and find out he's actually just passed out somewhere for drinking. Last I talked to him he had drank 2 bottles of vodka and taken 10 aleve and was off to go drive into a wall and crash. Im not sure how to go about finding him. Advice?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:14 am
Well if he's your friend,ever tried going to his house and asking his parents (If he lives with them) about him or the neighbors (if by himself). Or just keep calling his phone and leaving texts,I'd say make sure the other 10% is in order before you get the authorities into this :/  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:18 am
He lives with his dad but the last time he was in the hospital for a suicide attempt which was about... 4 days ago, his dad had no idea. This is a guy who takes off to random places for a week at a time before showing back up at home again. Neighbours wouldnt have any idea either if not even his own father knows or cares where he goes...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:21 am
Well if you know the parents well you should know if they are handling the situation correctly or not,since its been over 48 hours i guess you can head down to the police station and file a report depending if his dad hadnt already.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:26 am
Alright, and his dad wouldnt say a thing to police unless my friend had his credit card or something. But its only been like 8 hours since anyone last heard from him. I have to wait 48?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:33 am
i know it sux!! Dx but standard law says u gotta wait 48 hours before you can report a missing person T^T  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:35 am
Ugh, alright. I really wish I didnt have to wait that long stare  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:38 am
Alternatively if you have cash to spare you can hire a privite investegator. I did once and it was worth it, he helped me save my friends life twice.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:39 am
I dont have that kind of money. And I dont care to stop him either to be honest. He's gonna do what he wants to do, I just want to find out if he actually did or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:16 pm
I called the hospital and he's not there. Should I file a missing person report or keep waiting?  

Gingerznapz

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:27 pm
I think you should file a missing person report... Don't give up easily on him just yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:37 pm
Just fughet about it  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:41 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
Just fughet about it

Thanks. So helpful  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:29 pm
Atreesha
Disturbed-Perfection
Just fughet about it

Thanks. So helpful
User Image

Well?...did you find him?
Is he alright?

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:40 am
So everyone knows, I did find him. Hes just been in and out of the hospitals lately but, at least I know where he is when he goes to the hospital. Things are working out for better, hes getting help.  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff