Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:28 pm
The Clowns to go with Beyond the Pale
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is Beyond the Pale of the Royal Rainbow Troupe. As the group has grown, so has Pale's hustling tactics. This foul mouthed, s**t slinging doe runs the game stands. She's a heckler extraordinaire, but regular show goers are tired of getting verbally abused. A new buffoon duo is called to stage:

User Image
Human Avatars of Delirium and Mayhaw^

Delirium the Clown Kin
Personality: Clown clown clown, goldfinched, dark stormy clown. Collects shiny attention grabbing items and glues them on with a paste made out of flower sap. Unfortunately the homemade sap breaks him out but he just piles on more to hide the markings. A kin that looks like he has been swallowed by night.

I lean towards acha but if you think kimeti is better, go for it!

Suggested edits:
-Would like to have kin with hair edit like the second image (hair of stars and night sky)please
-Expression edit (I like this idea in theory but have no idea if it'll go well)

Ref Image: Face/body based off of the Illamasqua clown promo image.

Mayhaw the Clown kin
species: Kimeti, acha or kio
request info: When I visited gaia people in somewhere, Louisiana, we went to a gelato place. Mayhaw was a flavor. No one knew what it was (it's some berry). Much like this outfit. No idea what's going on, but it works. This kin's brain works differently. She works with Delirium to lull the spectators into a comfortable place where they feel more gracious and generous to the Troupe's pandering acts.

Edit vs Unedited
Edit for her. I love the hair color and for the headdress and flower tulles to be reinterpreted in some manner.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:25 am
Tailspin

Custom Request
username: fluorescein
kin name: Tailspin
kin species: Kimeti or Acha
growing or non: cc
request: A kin based off of this music video. I know wings are off limits. i get that. But somehow interpret them into kin/matope appropriate edits? I like the feathery hair with the pink tips. I don't have a lot of neutrals. I tend to go for bright and colorful, but as I've rounded out my collection and collected and bred for my sparkly skeletons, fiend babies, and green kin, I want some browns. But I still am wary of warm colors, so I'll just ask for one, but it'll be super awesome. There are pictures x and x for stills. Zoomed out still

More:

User Image

edits? what do you want and what will you pay? Whatever edits you want, but I def want eye edit. Possibly mouth but that's CC
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.):

3 million tampons of gold  

fluorescein
Crew

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:53 pm
Antidote the Acha- Obtained December 4, 2015 from cute BunBun A
User Image

Overpixel acha with hair that obscures the body with stick legs sticking out from underneath

"Here, here, hurray and harry. I've got the cure, just a little more poison."

In December 2015, will have enough for staff cred.

Edelweiss the Totoma

"I know your line well, little scion. Bring me back a flower at the very top, white and fuzzy."
Time passed.
Almost a faded memory, but the Totoma returns, mouth filled to the brim with wooly stars.

edits: Horns and head matted with swamp things (not gems but shiny sparkly stuff or white flowers like so

inspiratin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:54 pm
kin name: Spawn
species:
request info: Heretic. She deigns to grace you with her presence. Along the way she convinced herself she is an avatar of the Crane
bribe amount: 1 mil

fluorescein
Crew

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:01 am
Other images that would make great refs:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:10 am
Albatross- Obtained 7/23/2011

It breathed down her spine and chattered in her ear endlessly. Flapping wings accompanied the wicked leering, driving her faster, deeper into the rocks. The disconnected being stalked with beautiful precision & enclosed her from all sides. Sensory overload. The moon was just beyond the cusp of the boulders. She could make it. It laughed and jeered her on, fear chilling her blood until adrenaline won out. Just a bit more, she repeated, the intruding voice lulling to silence finally. With a quick snap it was all over.

Poor thing. The running doe’s right foreleg hit an unsuspecting muddy patch and immediately went down, neck askew to the heavens accusing the moon, "Why couldn't you have been closer?"

Albatross stood over her cooling body. At least she was given a halo of splattered muck. She left her corporal form and started her new journey. The terrain never changed much from its exciting grayscale of shapes until she reached a tree with stretched branches. The undeniable musk of ripe fruit permeated the air. Redolent, heady, it beckoned her with shy flashes of red, yellow and blue. Everything but green. Eyes wide, lips pulled back, she bit into the flesh. In a bright tizzy it pulled her into the bottomless pit, her form concaving in itself until all remained was a shiny black leech stained the colors of the tasty jewel.

She came to and was covered in a tomb of crust. Neck sore, she stood up and cast off her earthly riches. The indescribable sound of wings never left her. She considered herself lucky and smiled, ignorant of her exposed nature.

Personality: You'd be messed up too if your first experience out of the womb is of your death. It drives her further to experience life to the fullest. Her wide eyes belie her ravenous desire to let nothing get in the way. <******** feelings" is her motto.

References: YES, I DO HAVE ONE biggrin
hair in silvery lilac or some fun gradient
Possible Edits: Super smooth, like a nicely slicked, groomed p***s. Magnificent, curvaceous, breathtaking. But only if Albatross will look better this way. I mean, scale-less and hornless. I really like the simple look of this picture. She looks striking and a little bit alien, much like scaleless kimetis.

[color=blue][b]Custom Request[/b]
[b]username:[/b] fluorescein
[b]kimeti name:[/b] Albatross
[b]gender:[/b] Female, very male heavy herd
[b]growing or non:[/b] NON
[b]request:[/b] [url=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_14w76MkpeDI/THUuBih5AJI/AAAAAAAADFY/V_2g-wzcSdU/s1600/2167_VC7R0037f3_RGB_FINAL.jpg]here[/url] either exactly like her or reinterpretted in a better way. things I like: design overlay that extends from face to body, amped up palette. IDK. I just want her pretty
[b]edits? what do you want and what will you pay?[/b] is it afrometi time? or hair [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/fluorescein/4a3a01da17c3d.jpg]like this[/url] but I'm liking the idea of her being super smooth and simple.
[url=http://pinterest.com/pin/4820797/]it's afrometi time[/url] in silvery lilac. whispery pale death color.
[b]anything special about your request (RP need, etc.):[/b] I want a sociopath kimeti
[/color]
I have been booty grabbing so I have gold. And NP. And crack, lots of buttcrack photos to share

fluorescein
Crew

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:13 am
Cukes the Kin Obtained May 2013

There it lies between her legs. A gourd so beautiful and deeply green it answers any quizzical look about its placement with its own enigmatic stare. Almost challengingly so. The blossoms look on.

Custom Request
kin name: Cukes
kin species: acha or kimeti but I'm leaning towards kimeti
growing or non: non
request: I want a doe with hair tangled in her antlers and possibly a matching tail. That is the only requirement. Anti-butch or scale removal her up if you like or add on any other edits. I should probably be more specific, but I want a simple paletted doe with the tangled hair. Radiant, delicate and messy-haired as if she's absentminded.

AND SHOULD YOU GIVE HER SKELETAL MARKINGS... OH MY GOD!
OR CLOWN EYE MARKINGS. Obsessed with them now.
Doesn't have to have skeletons. Just want someone similar to Old Music since she isn't into the breeding dance.

Inspiration images. I'd like her mostly pale or whiteish with subtle, sparkly markings like this and here's an alternative view

But if you want more color a gradient like this would work, though I prefer ^ the most

edits? what do you want and what will you pay?

-Hair tangled in horns- but prob not so voluminous but more dainty
-Antlers can be deer, twigs, flowers or even those bulky ones in the red hair fox picture. Up to you.
-Anti-butch
-matching tail however you interpret this
-scale removal if you think it looks good

anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): My birthday was on Dec 4 and want to get myself a present. I have a lot of bright and complex kin. I want something more neutral and simple. I think I will name her Cukes after my quest kimeti. I want a strange doe to RP. Cukes is the one with this naming dream:

There it lies between her legs. A gourd so beautiful and deeply green it answers any quizzical look about its placement with its own enigmatic stare. Almost challengingly so. The blossoms look on.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:18 am
Jackal Laugh the Male Acha-Obtained by Mystery Patron <3

Laugh, and laugh, the endless laugh. A predatory glee and glint.

Based on the Princess Candy palette.

Optional design ideas:
-This dress
-Anemones
-You knew I would put this link up again. I'm a lover of dainty intricacies AHH YEAH

fluorescein
Crew

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:56 am
Every Storm a Serenade

Playing with lightning like a young foal, the winds rushed amid the ozone filled downpour. Relentlessly the rain pounded the mangroves, but there was pretty poetry to how the leaves swayed and roots groaned with bending ache. The storm was fast and violent and would linger only a little before moving on. Big plops of rain left behind, lightning in her eyes, a calling card of sweet, lulling music.

Custom Request
kin name: Every Storm a Serenade
kin species: Kimeti or Acha unless kio is better?
growing or non: cc
request:
Ref image
Edited if possible but other than that have fun  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:04 am
December 13 update: New kin of eithe rkio or acha with a snake wrapped around it.  

fluorescein
Crew
Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces