Club Nintendo Catalog Update (October 2010) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:56 am
4 mario pins, a screen saver celebrating 25 years of Mario, as well as folding fans make some interesting new additions to the Club Nintendo reward catalog.

Check it.

Also, Donkey Kong Country Returns is now available to "intend to buy," for a 10 coin bonus when your register.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:51 am
The two fans I want are sold out, so I'm waiting for a restocking before I get one. I think I might also get a pin, but damn they're expensive. The screensaver is neat, though.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:03 am
I think those are the only two fans that ANYBODY wants.

Blooper fan looks pretty cool.
I think I'm gonna wait for it to restock, and get like... 2.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:22 am
I keep hoping that if I hold out I'll be able to get some ridiculously awesome prize someday, but I'm starting to doubt that.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:36 pm
Careful, the coins have an expiration date.The coins you have now will be good until atleast the endof next June, when the Club Nintendo year is up.

According to this FAQ on Nintendo's help page, Club Nintendo coins will expire after no less than 2 years, but it doesn't tell you how to check when YOUR coins are going to expire.

I assume they warn you, but I don't think they're really obliged to.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:51 pm
That's ******** stupid that they expire. I remember the euro club nintendo getting some link statue that cost like 8000 coins, so I dunno if their coins even expire. They also get to get Wii Points with their coins, which is a hell of a lot better than our stupid rewards.  

Waynebrizzle

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:18 pm
I want the bowser folder set crying but I just signed up so i has no coins....
(I do have an idea to open all of my sisters wii games that she never plays just so i can register all of them to me ^_^ she will never know heh heh heh ^_^ she has 64 games for it in total and she only plays like 5 of them)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:51 am
Waynebrizzle
That's ******** stupid that they expire. I remember the euro club nintendo getting some link statue that cost like 8000 coins, so I dunno if their coins even expire. They also get to get Wii Points with their coins, which is a hell of a lot better than our stupid rewards.
Their reward points are also counted in a completely different way. I'm not even talking about how it's stars instead of coins.

For example, a 50 dollar-ish game would be like 200 stars.

But games are a lot less than 50 pounds.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:01 pm
[Kegan]
Waynebrizzle
Their reward points are also counted in a completely different way. I'm not even talking about how it's stars instead of coins.

For example, a 50 dollar-ish game would be like 200 stars.

But games are a lot less than 50 pounds.

That doesn't really make any difference though.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:36 pm
Did I mention I got lucky enough to get a Blooper Sensu?

emotion_awesome

But I dunno if I'll get the pins.  

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

You Silly Wanker

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:52 pm
I'm thinking about getting the animal crossing one, but its WAY more coins than I have D:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:17 pm
How can people have not accumulated 300 coins in the space of time that club Nintendo has existed.

That's like 6 Wii games(produced by Nintendo...)
And with all the bonuses it's probably less. Like if you did the post play surveys for all of them it's 5. If you intended to buy also, you'd fall short by 20 when you registered 4 Wii games... and with the extra offers that Nintendo puts out for Wii owners that registered, you'd probably come up to 300 even!

I have a little under 1000 coins, and I am a very conservative spender. My library is not that huge.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:26 am
Ah.
I only have 80 coins to my name.
30 from a Thank You survey and 50 from Soul Silver.
Not bad for a broke college student.
*shrug*

I want Commemorative pin B, Fireworks Sensu, and mebbe one of the Stylus/Game card sets~  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:14 pm
My platinum reward was shipped today. Does anyone already have theirs?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:35 pm
I'm a sucker for pins, and those look nice.
I wonder if my old account is still active.

Yep, it is. My old DS that got stolen is on there as well.
Time to register all of my games. This is going to be fun.

Well, platinum status. That's the cool free suff at the end of the year right? I still have 5 wii games and a bunch of ds games left. Should I hold onto them for next year/when something new I want pops up?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff