Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Suggestion: Stat Roleplay?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:58 am
One thing I would love to see on HTC is a good stat roleplay. I would create one myself, but as you probably know I can`t make new lines on my phone, which is an essential. If anyone would be interested in hosting, I would be happy to colaberate with the stats, rules, story, and battle format, since I can`t do it myself. Just an idea, though, but I think it would be intersting. Please post your opinions.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:02 pm
Dude, I'm gamer. xd This is my kinda thing. I'd be more than happy to help you out.  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:40 pm
Both of us will XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:10 pm
Sounds good. If you`ve got any ideas, that`d be cool. I don`t have a lot of ideas myself (it`s hell keeping 4 roleplays that I host up, and I could use a roleplay that I don`t need to create the story to...but nobody has created a new rp in the forums in so long! T-T), but I had a stat rp planned out from before that we might be able to use, but I only got as far as the Intro and the first battle because nobody was interested in playing, so it would be better if one of you had an idea.  

SilentFox21993

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:05 pm
I'd be more than happy to join you guys ina stat role play and I actually have a couple of simple ideas that would be interesting in starting one and to see how well it can work out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:57 pm
You should! ^.^  

SilentFox21993

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:46 pm
Me and Tom will find something for you, Were very creative, And im gonna throw a few ideas out, a WW2 zombie theme, bank robbers, a sci fi space theme, ok get this... There's this stretch of road that leads through a forest, many years ago there used to be a small romote town that the road went through,But a fire broke out in the woods one night because, and the town and all its inhabitants were killed. Since then people who visited that area started dissapearing, and if you drive on that stretch of road on a stormy night; you end up trapped inside that town full of monsters and crap, and your character has to survive, now in the town there was a bunch of weird crap, a serial killer, mentally unstable inhabitants, a corrupt and murdering sherrif, a teenager whose friends lured him into the woods and killed shortly after then was seen all over the town, etc. Of course this is just off the top of my head with no planning, Ill actually have to sit down with Tom and talk about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:58 pm
Sounds good.  

SilentFox21993

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:45 pm
Wow. actually one of my ideas was WW2 related, it was being Hitler's top subordinate and you tried to sabotage him but went into hiding when your best friend ratted you out, and you have to survive a plane ride into an offshore prison and escape before the plane lands.

I had another idea of group of mercenaries raiding a tower to collect a supply of food for a half starved village and it is cursed with a creature that controls the walls and stairs so you have to outsmart its chambers to make it through.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:24 pm
well...I have the WW2 one done, it never really took off. so if you want that one all I gotta do is copy and paste. and edit it slighty to be with furries and to have a stat system that works.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out