Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Shirogane's Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:25 pm
Dining room User Image

Guest bedroom User Image

Walk-in staircase User Image

Master bedroom User Image

Master bathroom User Image

Guest bathroom User Image

Living room User Image

Up stairs User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:08 pm
Fai blinked the place was huge, realy huge, he stared at the butler and mail who greeted them, he didint want to speak to them since his breath probaly smelt of alcohol so he lightly waved instead, he looked up at shirogaine "c-can you help me change Shiro, im still a bit out of itttt~" he slurred  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:28 pm
Shirogane smiled. He carried the boy upstairs to the master bedroom. It was very elegant and lacy. He set the boy on the bed and lifted off Fai's shirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:18 pm
Fai smiled back some, when he was sat down on the bed he looked at shirogane blushing heavaly wehen his shirt was removed, he was quite slender  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:43 pm
Shirogane, paying no attention, dragged his finger up, flicking Fai's fresh, pure, pink n****e. He slid of his coat, going to his closet and hanging it up on a hanger. He walked back to the room sitting on the bed next to Fai.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:57 pm
Fai blushed as he felt Shiroganes finger going slideing up, a sweet loud moan came from fais lips as his n****e was flickedd, he blushed more fealing the n****e that was flicked turn hot, along with the rest of his bodey, when shirogane came back he blushed alot looking down at his shirt that was prevesly taken off
((shirogane's smooth XD, Fais nipples are one of his turnon spots, thare also sensitive XD, he should continue undressing him and outher incedents can hapen XD))  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:10 pm
Shirogane started unbuttoning his white collared shirt and loosening up his tie. "Do you mind if I take off my shirt." In Shirogane's family taking your clothes off in front of strangers it very disrespectful. But then again, his back was hurting a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:25 pm
Fai shook his head, blushing maddly still from haveing his n****e harden he looked at him "n-no...i-i dont mineddd" he slurred some leting out a small and hopefully un-notecable moan  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:38 pm
Shirogane slipped of his red tie. He laid it neatly on the bed and finished unbuttoning his shirt. He took of his shirt wincing at the pain of his scar. It traveled from his neck to the edge of his pants. He leaned on Fai slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:47 pm
Fai blushed more, fealing shiro's skin agenst his, it made him groan abit beacase of the alcohol influence "a-are you alright shirooo, the scar on your back looks painfulee....." he said only slurring somewhat with his words, he let him lean agenst him  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:14 pm
Shirogane smiled,"It's fine, it happened a while ago." He lifted his arms over his head and laid on the bed making it bounce. He had no trace of hair on his body except for his long odd color hair. He unwound his hair taking it out of the braid making his hair spread out on the bed. His skin contrasted with the fair skin of Fai.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:26 pm
Fai smiled some "o-ohh...what did you get it frommm?" he slurred, He looked at his hair, it was nicely colored, he was glad he wasent the onley one who had oddly colored hair, he looked at shiroganes skin, it nicely went with the fair skin fai had, he layed down beside shiro, tirning his head to look at him "my boddys still really hot....and my n****e feals wered from when you flicked it" he said openly, he spoke what was on his mined  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:09 pm
Shirogane blushed a slight bit. "Oh I'm terribly sorry that I touched your...n****e." He felt weird saying that word, yes he was a virgin. "And um I got this scar from, well I'm actually not sure." He lightly poked Fai's n****e again watching it become hard and hot.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:23 pm
Fai blushed "i-its fine...." he said giggleing some he then sighed "ah...i see....the marking on my stomich around my naval.....i have no idea why i was born with it....i also have a scar to....its not as big as yours though...." he said and moaned agean haveing his n****e poked "a-ahhnn....s-shiro" he gasped, he was a virgin and he has never been toutched like that ever by anyone  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:37 pm
Shirogane gave a plotting grin. He pinched the boys n****e feeling an erection start to rise in his own slacks. "Does that feel good?"  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff