Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Shirogane's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:09 pm
Simon smirked,"Are you feeling well sir." He lightly trailed up to Fai and touched his cheek,"Your body is hot." He smiled putting the dishes into the dishwasher. "Maybe WE should head up stairs. Shirogane-San has something he wants me to give you." He spoke un-suspiciously.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:31 pm
Fai looked at him then shook his head some he blushed and moaned some at the toutch the drug was realy doing its job now, it would only be a mater of minutes before it made him pass out, "i-i feal a little wered and raly hot and sleepy is all" he said then nodded "o-okay" he said
((hmnnnn what this part of the plan? wait simon is just going to take him to bed and wait untile he passes out right? or is he guna like prepare him or like rape him ?))  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:40 pm
Simon was weak, so he grabbed Fai's arm and wrapped it around his shoulder. He grabbed the younger males hips helping him up the stairs. "Watch your step Fai-Sama." Once they got to the room he sat Fai on the bed watching him get weak.

(He's just gonna ready him. Not really touch him but you'll see)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:56 pm
Fai blushed and walked up the stares with Simon, he was a great help, he nearly tripped when he heard Simon speak, once in the room after Simon set him on the bed he just sat on the bed looking dazed some, he was feeling more tiered every second and he felt hotter every minute, he didn't know what was wrong, he still didn't know he was druged, he sat their looking at Simon, his eyes were half lidded, and glossed over, his cheek's were red, he fell back on the bed not being able to sit up any longer "nnnn....so hot....so sleepy" he said
((alright~ ^^ oh the drug has worked so well~))  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:33 pm
Simon smirked and mumbled under his breath,"'bout time." He crawled on top of Fai giving a giant grin. Simon began to strip the boy starting with his shirt than ending with stripping the boy's somewhat large boxers. He got off and went for the closet, opening the door and grabbing something hidden. He trotted back over to Fai and held up what looked to be some type of harness. Their was a collar, hand cuffs, and an additional harness that strapped his c**k and bound his body. It made sweet little creases in the boy's body. And the collar looked adorable on Fai's slender neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:02 pm
Fai blushed heavely he couldent realy tell him to stop since he was praticly half asleeep but he could still form small senteces "nn,,,,w-what are you....." he began but he compleatly pased out
((oh god bondage XD what do the harneses look like agean??))  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:23 pm
Simon nodded and flipped out his phone. He dialed Shirogane's number and called him but didn't speak at all. After he closed the phone he crawled on top of the harnessed boy and smirked,"Your lucky Shirogane-San's coming, or I would have you for myself." He didn't really think the boy could hear but it was nice to get off his chest. He crawled off and hurried down stairs leaving the boy on the bed. Fai was handcuffed to the pole which held up the canopy to the bed.

(I can't find one on Photobucket so just click the links....

http://media.photobucket.com/image/yaoi bondage/wired-rottie/inthebasement.jpg?o=33

http://media.photobucket.com/image/yaoi bondage/wired-rottie/DEMIANA-masterssecret-1.jpg?o=38

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://pic.mangapark.com/manga/3570/thm.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.mangapark.com/category/yaoi/27.html&usg=__dklM6tUut-99RF2xu4w-FN8FEMM=&h=282&w=200&sz=20&hl=en&start=156&zoom=1&tbnid=Oo4AfHLVs8P65M:&tbnh=196&tbnw=135&prev=/images?q=yaoi+bondage&hl=en&sa=G&biw=1366&bih=506&gbv=2&tbs=isch:10,3170&itbs=1&ei=pqX9TOzNEo-qsAOD6qSgBA&iact=hc&vpx=1169&vpy=97&dur=548&hovh=209&hovw=148&tx=49&ty=105&oei=8qT9TMTzN4imsQOUhsWlBA&esq=9&page=9&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:156&biw=1366&bih=506

yep)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:00 pm
Fai made a slight sound he wanted to wake up but the drug wouldn't let him, he could hear Simon speak but he couldn't make out the words properly, he was breathing normal just a bit slow due to his body temperature rising  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:34 pm
Shirogane lightly strolled in through the door. His body looked, different somehow. His butlers and maids couldn't put a finger on it but he looked absolutely sexy. Shirogane pounced up the stairs smiling to Simon as he passed. Finally he arrived in his room to see a bounded, erotic, and beautiful Fai. He grinned at the sight. Lightly Shirogane stripped his own shirt as he had left his shoes at the door. He crawled onto the bed lightly running his hand over Fai's pink c**k. "Fai....~"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:52 pm
Fai blushed and moaned feeling the touch to his p***s and hearing shiro calling his name, he weakly opened his eyes and looked at his lover "s-shiro...." he said with a weak tone, the first afect of the ddrug was over now it was time for the second afect to start kicking in or has it alredey  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:22 pm
Shirogane jerked Fai p***s softly. He leaned over and licked the boy's soft pink lips. "My my you look better than I thought in this." Shirogane snapped one of the straps that covered Fai's tender body. He scrambled around Fai's testicles.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:28 am
Fai moaned as he was touched by shiro, he blushed more as his lips were licked "a-ahhhhnnn.. s-shiro......haannnnn" he moaned feeling really hot, he then winced as one of the straps were snapped, and moaned agean as his privet part was touched and fondled with agean  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:01 pm
"That drug worked wonders, don't you agree Fai~" He turned Fai to his side and laid behind him. The mirror on the wall was a full body mirror which showed Fai's whole body. Shirogane lifted Fai's legs apart by his thighs and grinned. "You look so dirty Fai~ He stroked and jerked Fai's p***s making him look directly into the mirror.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:03 am
Fai blinked "y-you drugged me.....why? why did you drug me....." he asked begining the pant but shiro was right the drug did work wonders, it made fai so sensitive to a single toutch, he blushed a beat red "d-dont s-say that......it's embaresing" he said then moaned into the man's toutchhe looked into the mear and covered his mouth, the sight of himself wwas embaresing and it was dirty, but he still looked into the mirror  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:11 pm
Shirogane smirked,"Your so sexy Fai..I might just eat you..hmm~?" He groped at Fai's p***s and rubbed it roughly, loving the erotic expression on his lovers face. Shirogane shoved two fingers inside Fai's a** and dug around grinding them inside.  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff