Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Shirogane's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:41 pm
fai let a sweet sounding moan escape his lips he began to pant he nodded "y-yesss...it feal's godd" he said moaning, he was still semi drunk, he wasent comepleatly sober yet, but he didint care he concentrated on shirogane  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:50 pm
Shirogane lightly caressed Fai's stretched out tight pants with the tips of his glove covered fingers. He noticed his own pair of slacks tighten around his hard-on.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:58 pm
Fai moaned pleasureably as his eraction was caressed, he bit his lip "s-shiro" he moaned out placeing his hands on shiro's chest, and same with his blushing face "your the fist person...ngh...to t-toutch me this way Shirooo" he moaned out shuting his eyes some  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:36 pm
Shirogane's face had a painted blush upon it. It fit his pale, almost white complexion. He felt a new hot feeling in his trousers. He had felt this before, yes. But it was much different, not the factor of some boy he met at the mall. Shirogane bit back a small moan, gritting his teeth together. He glanced at the pleasured face of the boy underneath him and gave a slight gasp. "Fai...it must feel good huh?"  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:24 am
Fai looked up at him with half lidded eyes and gave a small nodd "yy-es" he said in a small qwiet voice, he was realy hot now, way hoter then before, his erecton was starting to burt, and hurt, he had no idea why "m-my.....'thing' hurts and burns......why?" he asked moveing his hands to shiroganes backside  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:06 pm
Shirogane lightly groped the knot in Fai's pants. "Your really hard.." He tilted his head a bit,"Alcohol has mystical powers. It works in all sort of ways."  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:25 pm
Fai moaned loudly shuting his eyes "i-i see....but your hands are caaseing my bodey to feal good to arnt thay" he said  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:39 pm
Shirogane chuckled lightly,"Are they?" He moved his hand to Fai's hips. "Your so slender, and your body is so small," he whispered lightly onto Fai's chest. He leaned down nipping at Fai's n****e not sure what he was doing.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:00 pm
Fai noded "y-yes thay are..." he said then shuddured as he felt his hips being toutched and the coments "t-thanks....you have a nice build to....." he said then moaned as his n****e was nipped "a-ahhhnnnn....shiro" he moaned out  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:08 pm
Shirogane's hands slid back pulling off Fai's pants. He reached up with his neck kissing the boy's wine tasting lips. He pulled back after entering his tongue into Fai's mouth, a string of saliva in between them. "I have to relieve you somehow right."  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:32 pm
fai blushed when his pants were removed, his kicked them off fully and kissed him back, thje fealing of his touge in his mouth felt good, he was a bit upset when he pulled away leaving the saliva, he nodded "y-yeah....but through Echii like things?" he asked blushing and panting
((Echii means dirty in japanease, it means sex to and outher perverted stuff XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:40 pm
Shirogane gave a little head shrug. "How else am I going to make you c**?" He nipped the boy's bottom lip pulling on it lightly. He licked his lips and rubbed himself on the boys hard p***s.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:50 pm
Fai blushed and nodded "y-you have a point...Echii things are kinda the best solution....and if its with you....i dont mined" he said with a blush fealing his lip being nipped and tugged, he lightly kissed shiro "do my lips taste like wine?" he said he then moaned fealing shiri rub up agenst him "n-nnnnnnn....my boxers are makeing it burn.... and y-your hard to...." he said unzipping shiro's pants  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:54 pm
Shirogane smiled meekly,"Guilty..." He glanced down watching the boy undo his pants. It was extremely cute. He brushed his own hair out of his face letting it fall to the ground. His long white hair appeared clear in the florescent light. It also made Fai's lips, cheeks, and nipples appear more tasty and red. He wondered if Fai's p***s looked the same. He licked his lips and pulled down Fai's boxers rubbing the boy's testicles.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:04 pm
Fai finished un doing shiro's pants he pushed then down then pushed them of with his feet, he then blushed lookinfg at the prittey man obove him, he let out a soft moan from his soft redish pink lips, he shuddured at the fealing of his testicals being fondled annd rubbed by shiro, he pulled down his boxers and pushed then off with his feet, he blinked "i-its realy big....and mine is s-so small....." he said then blinked "wait ware are you going to put it in....im not a girl.....how are boys suposed to do echii things?" he asked understanding how male and feamales have sex but he didint under stand that to boys used the a**, he never new, he poked the tip of his own p***s then shiro's and then poughted  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff