Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Shirogane's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:15 pm
Shirogane winced at the feeling of his p***s being revealed and poked. He licked two of his fingers and pressed them lightly into Fai's a**. "My p***s would go here." Shirogane rubbed Fai's pink and soft c**k in his hand. He pinched the tip beading up a bit of c**.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Fai blushed and moaned, he shuddured at the fealing of two wet fingures entering his a**, he moaned "i-in thare? in my a**?" he asked then shuddured likeing the fealing if the fingures he blushed toutching Shiro's p***s more "its realy hard and big...how will it fit in my butt shiro?' he asked then moaned loudly as his p***s was rubbed and pinched "i-its guna come out shiro" he said  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:58 pm
"Well," Shirogane explained,"I'll have to stretch you a** out first and even then it might be a bit painful." He gasped feeling himself being rubbed by another,"It's fine if you c** Fai."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:58 pm
Fai nodded "so eveen it you streach my entrence it will still hurt a little?" he asked he blushed "its alright if i come then?" he said he felt realeaved, he came all over his own chest and onto shiro's, he blushed "i-im sorry shiro i didint mean to cume on you...." he said siting up some licking the c** off shiro's chest, he spread his legs a bit rubing shiro's p***s more untile he stiped and and toutched his own chest "say shiro whats that fealing you get in your chest when you only met them but it feals you have known them for your whole life?" he asked continueing to rubb him gently  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:17 pm
Shirogane smiled at the cute boy cumming on his chest. "I suppose that it what they call love. Do you feel it? The ping in your chest when we touch each other." Shirogane gave a small groan, jamming another finger into Fai's tight hole.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:49 pm
Fai blushed he listened to shiro and nodded some, he did feal a ping in his chest when he was toutched by Shirogane, so this fealing is called love? he never new that love could feal so nice and sweet, the only love he new was his parents and his best freind, he gussed famaly love was difrent then this in a kined of way, he liked both types verey mutch. He layed back down and smiled some "s-so this is love, the fealing in my chest?" he asked then moaned haveing the third finger jamed inside him "a-aahhhnnn.....s-shiro....." he moaned  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:19 pm
Shirogane held a light pink blush on his cheeks and thrusted his finger. "Yes, I feel it as well." He grabbed Fai's small fair skinned hand and placed it on his chest. Shirogane's heart was racing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:37 pm
Fai moaned agean fealing shirogane move his finger, He blushed looking at shirogane with half lidded eyes, "you feal it to...." he said as his hand was taken and placed on Shiro's chest he felt his heart beat "your heart.....,its beating so fast......its going as fast as mine" he said to the mutch older male above him  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:45 pm
Shirogane smiled at Fai, leaning down over his almost reclaimed lover. He kissed his passionately feeling his body burn and yearn for the lanky boy. Shirogane tensed a slight bit before yanking out his fingers.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:13 pm
Fai smiled back up at Shirogane, When Shiro leaned down over him, he blushed heavily looking at the person who was soon to be his lover and the taker of his virginity. Fai kissed Shiro back moving his arms around his neck, his own body felt hot, it felt like he was burning, he shut his eyes as they kissed. he moaned as he felt shirogane's fingers pull out "nghhhnnnnn....shiro...." he said through the moan breathing heavily.  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:31 am
Shirogane entered his tongue into the boy's mouth. He sucked on Fai's tongue. He slowly entered his seemingly abnormal sized d**k.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:46 am
Fai blushed as he felt shiro's tongue enter his mouth, he felt shiro suck on his tongue, he rubbed his up ageist shiro's moaning, he shut his eyes tightly and moaned and let out small screams as he felt shiro begin to enter him "nghhhhhhh.......aaahhhnnnnn....S-Shiro" he yelped as he trembled from the pain and pleasure, it was going to be painful for awhile until he got used to it, to Shiroganes big size, this had to be his most painful experience in his life next to breaking his arm, he spread his legs more for shirogane if he needed the room, he felt small tears forming in his eyes at the slow penetration "w-will it hurt later on, shiro?" he asked, even though it hurt he didint want to stop  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:42 am
Shirogane smiled and pressed his p***s in further. "No, it won't." He gave small little thrusts getting in deeper. His p***s scraped Fai's prostate as he gave a small moan. Shirogane grabbed Fai legs, spreading them wider so that his large shaft could squeeze in. His c**k was more than half way in, so about seven inches of Shirogane's beef was jammed into Fai's a**.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:24 pm
Fai moaned and winced as he felt Shirogane push inside deepe he then gave a small smile "i-it wont?" he asked, thean yelped and moaned loudlt as he felt shiro thrust some into him and he felt his prostate glad being scraped, he literly let out a scream, it wasent to loud more of a qwiet sceam"a-ahhhhhnnnn" he yelped covering his mouth, he blushed and shuddered fealing shirogane grab his legs and spreading them father apart and out wider, he looked at shiro with tearey eyes "n-nnnnnnghhhmmmm.......s-shiro...." he moaned through his hands  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:39 pm
Shirogane licked Fai's fingers. "You don't have to hold it in...I like your moans." He spoke in a soft tone, enough to sooth a new born child. He started thrusting harder till his whole entire p***s was inside Fai's a**. His eyes gleamed a deep ocean blue that seemed to light up his pale skin.  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff