Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:07 pm
Shirogane smirked and looked up at his trusty butler with deep blue eyes. They pierced into Simon's very soul, manipulating him. The butler couldn't move his feel, nor put the knife down as his body trembled. The look that the man gave him was fierce. Simon started to pant feeling his own body heat, watching the two seemed to start getting him aroused, and Shirogane could smell it. Shirogane didn't care who looked at him and his lover, it wasn't a secret and actually it made Fai squeeze and clam down on him to the point where he slightly leaked. The elder master bit his own lip nibbling on it to keep from cumming or moaning. A blush came over Simon and he finally felt himself out of his trance. Without a word he throw the weapon onto the floor and left, slamming the door hard behind him. Shirogane's face lightened a bit as he wiped a lock of hair away from Fai's neck and kissed it gently. He gave small fair kisses up to the boy's cheek where he slightly tilted Fai's and his own head placing a deep kiss on the others red lips. "I have to apologized Fai, that was a bad timing and very inappropriate. Now, shall we get you to your climax~?" It wasn't really a question as it was Shirogane telling Fai what he was going to do. The man rubbed Fai's c**k, gently massaging the shaft and testicles. He thrust in a rhythm with his hand, panting heavily and carrying a flushed pink face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:33 pm
Fai bit odwn on his lip moaning and groaning he looked upseeing simon still thare, he then ended up coughing a little geting out of breath, some saliva ran down from his lip to his chin, after hearing the door slam shut he felt more releaved that he wasent being stared at ny other eyes anymore, he groaned "n-nnnnnnnn......whats wrong with s-simon......he semed mad.....and it just startled me is all,.....but it was embaresing.....next time lock the door" he stated and gave a sharp groan he listened and nodded, fealing him rub and jerk him off he gave pleashurable moans "hnnnnn s-shiro......" he groaned he was nearly at hix climax  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:56 pm
Shirogane nodded slightly as he proceeded to jerk the boy off while pounding into his prostate gland. Yes he had locked the door, but Simon was stronger than his frail body looked. His breath began to come out in hot steamy clouds, he had become more erotic when he was being watched. A bit more semen leaked into the boy's a** as he felt himself very close to his climax. "Nhh~ Fai I'm close." He felt his testicles being squished and squeezed by his own body as well as Fai's a**. The man bit the others kinky harness, where the strap was on his back. He stretched out the leather with his teeth, making it tighter around the boy's a** and p***s.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:03 pm
Fai blushed a deep ered, he kept groaning and moaning as he was being pounded into, he gave pleashureable screams as his prostate was being atacked agean, he groaned fealing himself tighten , his insides were churning and twitching, he then nodded "m-me t-to........a-ahhhhhnnnnn...." he groaned out he felt the harness tighten, he felt himself leak a little then he couldent hold it in he let out a sharp moan and came "hnnnnnnngh~!" he groaned biteing the blankets geting the semen on shiroganes hand, the covers and his own face and his own legs
((heh....you know how simon said he would screw Fai beacase how cute he was when he was preparing him?? mabey out of anger he can rape him or something))  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:49 pm
Shirogane grunted as Fai had tightened around his c**k. The man arched his back above his moaning and screaming lover, releasing hard into his a**. Shirogane huffed and pulled out, semen dripping from his c**k and oozing out of Fai's a**. His body wavered unsteadily as he leaned back, pulling Fai with him as he caught his breath. Both were laying on their side, Shirogane's arms and hair draped over the boy's nude body. They were both covered in semen. Shirogane stretched out his fingers that were in front of Fai, watching the sticky warm fluid web in between them. The man smiled and let his arm flop on the bed once again. As he sighed the white haired elder man hugged Fai tightly, now wanting and needing a shower. His body was full of sticky semen and salty sweat. "Fai you are extraordinary. I don't regret anything that I've done to you." Of course he meant the sex, hurting Fai was a mistake.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:27 pm
Fai groaned and screamed pleashurly, he then moaned greatly "h-hannnnnnnn......i-its warm......in side......its warm" he said panting, his body was shakeing and trembaling from the event that just played and the semen comeing out his a**, he blinked and gasped being pulled down with shirogane, he layed on his side, haveing shiroganes arms and hair draped over him, he blushed fealling compleatly covered in a sticky substance, he was panting roughly, he looked at the semen and blushed brightly "i-its s-sticky........" he stated knowing for a fackt that was his semen, he smiled being hugged he snugguled up to him, fealing even more wet and sticky from all the semen that was on shiro, "nnnngh......i-i dont regret it eather" he said meaning the sex and loveing him, he knew the pain shiro cased was a mistake he kissed his lips softly "i love you Shiro" he said snuggaling up to him, the younger semi albino smiled and licked the semen that was on his color bone  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas