Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
best secret ending

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spurnedsoul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:44 pm
what is the best secret ending in final fantsay and or kingdom hearts 1 rule it has to be a secret ending  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:55 am
Best Secret Ending... I would have to say the secret ending of Kingdom Hearts with those Neo-shadows attacking an unknown blond haired kid (later revealed to be a cut scene of the final mission in 358/2 days)  

SMARTAgentKC

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:17 am
Hmm..I like the perfect ending for X-2. You have to get 100% sooo..I dunno if that qualifies or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:08 am
Todeskandidaten
Hmm..I like the perfect ending for X-2. You have to get 100% sooo..I dunno if that qualifies or not.

wat happens in the perfect ending  

dolphinbear1

7,925 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

SophieMorita

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:21 pm
dolphinbear1
Todeskandidaten

you can look it up on YouTube  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:21 am
SophieMorita
dolphinbear1
Todeskandidaten

you can look it up on YouTube

cool  

dolphinbear1

7,925 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:52 am
dolphinbear1
Todeskandidaten

I don't want to spoil it for people who haven't played the game or for those that want to find out themselves.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:30 am
Ending to
Crisis Core  

Little Luminas

6,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Damien Darke

Distinct Hunter

1,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:03 am
I really liked the secret ending of Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus, when Genesis gets Weiss and flies away with one wing. At the time, I didn't know who he was because Crisis Core had not come out yet, and I kept wondering who the hell G was. I was so happy when I figured out who it was in Crisis Core, and I'm still anticipating them making a game that includes Genesis in a new storyline.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:27 am
Jrockers love Vampires
Ending to
Crisis Core

Was that even really a secret?  

SophieMorita

SophieMorita

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:29 am
Damien Darke
I really liked the secret ending of Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus, when Genesis gets Weiss and flies away with one wing. At the time, I didn't know who he was because Crisis Core had not come out yet, and I kept wondering who the hell G was. I was so happy when I figured out who it was in Crisis Core, and I'm still anticipating them making a game that includes Genesis in a new storyline.

DoC ending was awesome, I agree.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:38 pm
Damien Darke
BINGO  

Saiyan-Cetra Kid

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces