Submit

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:20 pm
Okay, this is a little after-duscussion for a finished, (yes, I said FINISHED) role play. The story is complete, everthing is all wrapped up.

So what is there to discuss?

Well, I want to know if you guys (June, Duri, Aura, and other people who walked in and left) are still up for writing a manga. I've already started on Aleta's little orgin story. Anyway, I need some help with it, and approval of changes made to the story.

If some random user from the guild walks in on this thread, and you're curious... feel free to read what we wrote, its a good story. ^_^ We would like to hear some feedback.

Also, it needs a better name. Suggestions?

Playlist: http://assets.mixpod.com/swf/mp3/mixpod.swf?myid=59265442&path=2010/07/02?s.mixpod.com/swf/mp3/mixpod.swf?myid=59265442&path=2010/07/02  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:43 pm
HELL YES.

*walks out*  

June Malatesta
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Duriono

Versatile Conversationalist

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:53 pm
The butterfly effect?
I dunno =o= I suck with names.. I also thought candles of war was a good one.. but I'm starting to rethink that.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:05 pm
*draws a butterfly* :3
whatever we do...I'll make the logo!  

June Malatesta
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Duriono

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:12 pm
Hey.. doesn't that mean your scanner's fixed? >_>

*scratches chin, remembering that commission.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:17 pm
T-A-B-L-E-T.

>:T

Now my printer's broken too, though.  

June Malatesta
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Duriono

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:20 pm
Y-o-u-r H-a-r-d-w-a-r-e s-u-c-k-s
At this rate I'll still be asking this time next year =__=

Ahh well. =o=  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:07 pm
Wait...I need to edit my original ******** yes.  

June Malatesta
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Duriono

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:30 pm
God @#$@ing dammit June do you always have to use such profanity?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:54 pm
xD

Yeah... I'm not good with logos. Duri, you're going to help to, possibly with editing, and anything else you're good at.

I'll work on character designs, I drew headshots of most of the characters already with fancy grid paper. :3 I'm going to re-draw Duri's since he is reviseing his character's appearance. I'll get them posted soon.

Now... names of places we can't use. Duram... hm. I was thinking something dark-soudning and similar like Daru, Barton is now The Walled City, uh... *thinks of a good one for Gambino*

Also, I'm making a map of thier journey in art class, and I need to know all of the names of the places they visited. I think I'm forgetting a few. :/ I know Veil and Guardian's Fort, along with Gaia's original locations, but I think they've been through a few towns whose names escape me.  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Duriono

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:00 pm
Me... me... me.. let's see.. what am I good at with computers..
I'm pretty sure I can edit well.. Once I download gimp I'll fiddle around with that.. o3o

I remember there was that arial fortress, and that city on the water.. those are the ones that stuck out in my mind, they were important places... -o-

I'll go look up the name of those cities in the rp.. I'm pretty sure it was apart of the third chapter...
OH! Duriono and June went to Lida for part of a day.. That's the last town I can remember at the moment. ><  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:10 pm
Electric Emeralds
I'm going to re-draw Duri's since he is reviseing his character's appearance. I'll get them posted soon.

No need to redraw Duri. His changes come with age. In the rp he's about 5' 9" starting and 6" ending. His hair doesn't change color or style until the gunmetal mercenaries guild.  

Duriono

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

June Malatesta
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:23 pm
I can do also second drafts of the manga pages itself because of my photoshop awesomeness *glomps bamboo tablet*
hm....
June was also in Daivota.
I could come up with names for them. I have an old rp idea that had seven names on there...if we need them we could use those.
And we'd have to change sentinel's box too...if we're gonna bother with that....
anything related to gaia=paper shredder.

We'll also need to clean up the beginning because it only ended as us three and we'd need permission to use the other characters....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:34 pm
Of course we're going to bother with it. It was the whole goal of the journey.Senteniel's Box will be simply called The Object, a source of dark power. The whole deal with that was that Aleta's family was the guardians until it got lost... or stolen. They were bound to it in the afterlife as well, until the day it was destroyed. In a few ways, it was sort of like the Ring in The Lord of the Rings.

And if anyone sees a plot hole there, the world was waiting for a I guess you could call Aleta a Lightbender ( *flashbacks to Avatar the last Airbender*) to destroy it. I'll come up with something to deepen that statement later.

Yeah, there will still be a war in the begining, I'll change the premises of it. No demigods, maybe just Jack's replacement character wreaking havoc or something. Hehe... *has an idea for opening chapter*

The thing is we used Gaia as a setting, and a bit of a story skeleton, it was easy to work with since it was already developed. We need to get rid of that, and come up with some replacement parts. 3nodding That is the main problem with this thing.  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

June Malatesta
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:38 pm
I feel like we're cutting our manga dream open and giving it false limbs...XP

And nu!!!! *scanner broken* They'er not that good anyways...

They're not of the beginning...mainly recent because I was too lazy to thread out the opening... ;-;

AAANNDNDDDD I'm happeh. Why? Because I was at my friend's house over the weekend...got bored...stole a piece of paper...and got something scanned at her house. *tears of happy* so now I have something to put up in the art subforum!

*someone remind me next time I go to my friend's house to bring my sketchbook so Duri isn't pissed at me. XD*  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff