Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Idea Sub [LOCKED]
Suggestion Box Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:18 am
The Crew and VC are looking for more people to make Suggestions. This box will be taken seriously and will be check frequently.

Start making suggestions, leave your mark forever in the greatest Naruto Guild EVER on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:48 pm
I think you should change somethings with the chakara mouth ninjutsus to fit the guild rules and stop people from god modding. Like for the C2 mines a person can easily say "oh you stepped on it too late you explode" or something so I say we add a number generator so when they set it up every time the enemy or anyone steps in the area that has been filled with mines has to roll a die between 1 to 6 and if they get an odd number it explodes unless they have used a lightning jutsu to neutralize the mine. As for something like the C4 idk about that one but for now we should just keep an eye on how its done (even though including myself there are only two ppl with the chakara mouths but still). Oh and lastly I say we just write C1 or C2 since that will create room for creativity like for C2 instead of the dragon maybe a person could make a turtle or falcon rather than the dragon except with the same ability. So pretty much ppl with the chakara hands can make whatever they want with the power of C1,2,3,4 or what ever without thinking they have to make exactly what Deidara made.  

insaneclaw

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:49 pm
I suggest someone promotes more Crew members.

Claru and Huntur aren't enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:51 pm
I suggest open up a Ninja Volley Ball tournament! XD  

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

insaneclaw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:58 pm
We should look up the clans and kekkei genkai since so many people quit and went inactive and we should see which kekkei genkais haven't been used in a while or at all and make room that way we can reopen the clan and custom kekkei genkai  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:34 pm
I believe that there's a check going on for that at this moment.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

insaneclaw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:04 pm
sweet  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:20 pm
The Fall is Inevitable

You just want this cause you want to be crew yourself... imo

Insane: i doubt custom clans and kekkei genkais will be open any time soon, since it usually opens when the others are reasonable filled.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:45 pm
insaneclaw
I think you should change somethings with the chakara mouth ninjutsus to fit the guild rules and stop people from god modding. Like for the C2 mines a person can easily say "oh you stepped on it too late you explode" or something so I say we add a number generator so when they set it up every time the enemy or anyone steps in the area that has been filled with mines has to roll a die between 1 to 6 and if they get an odd number it explodes unless they have used a lightning jutsu to neutralize the mine. As for something like the C4 idk about that one but for now we should just keep an eye on how its done (even though including myself there are only two ppl with the chakara mouths but still). Oh and lastly I say we just write C1 or C2 since that will create room for creativity like for C2 instead of the dragon maybe a person could make a turtle or falcon rather than the dragon except with the same ability. So pretty much ppl with the chakara hands can make whatever they want with the power of C1,2,3,4 or what ever without thinking they have to make exactly what Deidara made.
You'd think this wouldn't you, as for the mines thats what they're supposed to do. They're made to prevent the enemy from touching the ground. and as for c4 no one likes to sacrifice their rpc anymore so that doesn't become a problem. and we can't kill little people because we arent active enough, so killing everyone with it is a non issue.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:05 pm
you're right. but lol, got it. thanks alicia.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

insaneclaw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:21 pm
claru gardeford
The Fall is Inevitable

You just want this cause you want to be crew yourself... imo

Insane: i doubt custom clans and kekkei genkais will be open any time soon, since it usually opens when the others are reasonable filled.

well I was just thinking that there are some clans and kekkei genkais who might not be that popular after so long (and some that seem stupid saikoro toma talkin about u) just saying to check it out if customs don't come back for while thats ok just if we're cleaning things up that should be one of the things you should check out  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:23 pm
claru gardeford
insaneclaw
You'd think this wouldn't you, as for the mines thats what they're supposed to do. They're made to prevent the enemy from touching the ground. and as for c4 no one likes to sacrifice their rpc anymore so that doesn't become a problem. and we can't kill little people because we arent active enough, so killing everyone with it is a non issue.
But u know just to be sure cus one of my favorite things about this guild is how secure it is in rules to make sure there is no god modding, in other words we're legit so you know trying to make sure there is no blind spot  

insaneclaw

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:13 pm
please edit out the names for 2,3 winged, and 3,6 tailed. they all quit. i'd do it, but i'm on gaia on my phone; can't edit on my phone.

also, please change the username for 4 winged to mine.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:20 pm
I always noticed that where it says birth date..we don't know the year in the rp world we have created..so what do you put there? Some random numbers?  

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0