Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadHatter230

6,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:14 am
The black haired man walked into the bookstore and instantly went to the bookshelves and walked down the isles till he found a book called, "Interview with the vampire" by Anne Rice and smiled, he was searching for this book in many bookstores and found it here. The happy young man went to the desk where the clerk was at the register."I want this book."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:26 pm
Kara walked into book store. After a quick look around she walked up to the clerk and smiled at the man in front of her... "You could try asking kindly... so are you going to use your manors mr?" she giggled alittle.  

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:08 pm
Katori entered the book shop, he never really gone in town before, but now's his chance. He loved reading ang started looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:25 am
Kara sighed "what ever bye"
(exit to flower shop or home i dont know yet)  

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image Kyle walked into the book store and walked to a rather small shelf of books they were in different languages and were quiet big he pick a smaller book and sat in a chair to see if he wanted to buy it he sat and began reading it very intrested in the book

((wow i havent posted i like forever i had to go to the last page to fine my characters))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:05 am
Tanuki Ookami
User Image Kyle walked into the book store and walked to a rather small shelf of books they were in different languages and were quiet big he pick a smaller book and sat in a chair to see if he wanted to buy it he sat and began reading it very intrested in the book

((wow i havent posted i like forever i had to go to the last page to fine my characters))

User Image
Len walked into the book store smiling this was his first time here so he realy didn't know how to find anything.So he walked around until a head of shockingly blue hair caught his eye."Maybe he can help?"Len said as he started to walk over to the boy."Um excuse me?Could you help me find a book,i've never gotten a book before and i was hopeing someone could help me but if i'm bothering you i could ask someone else."The yellowed eyed boy said while standing next to the guy.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:55 pm
User ImageKyle looked at the yellow eyed boy "Well what type of book are you looking for?" he asked in a kind tone his blue eyes showed kindness  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:19 pm
Tanuki Ookami
User ImageKyle looked at the yellow eyed boy "Well what type of book are you looking for?" he asked in a kind tone his blue eyes showed kindness

User Image

"Um something that has to do with playing the Piano,Ive been teaching myself to play and i would like to learn a piece from Beethoven but I'm not sure were to look."Len said smiling happily at the young man in front of him.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:27 pm
tohru3241
User Image "Well i dont work here but i come her often engouhg to know where every thing is fallow me." he said as he walked over to the music section there were dozens of book for piano music and with a glance he found a book for the boy he reach up and grabbed it "Here you are sir,you will defently enjoy this piece i know i did." he said with a smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:50 pm
Tanuki Ookami
tohru3241

User Image
Len followed the blue haired boy watching him reach up and pull a book down."You've read this one before?"He asked looking at the boy."Are you a fan of music um I'm sorry whats your name?"He asked rubbing the back of his head feeling sheepish for not asking his name before.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:13 pm
tohru3241
Tanuki Ookami
tohru3241

User Image
Len followed the blue haired boy watching him reach up and pull a book down."You've read this one before?"He asked looking at the boy."Are you a fan of music um I'm sorry whats your name?"He asked rubbing the back of his head feeling sheepish for not asking his name before.
User Image "Yes i have read it, im a fan of all types of music." he said with a smile "Oh how rude of me i should i have told you that on are way over her "My names is Kyle.' he said with a smile "Do you need help with any thing else?" he asked  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:46 pm
Tanuki Ookami
tohru3241
Tanuki Ookami
tohru3241

User Image
"My name's Len it's nice to meet you."He said with a smile."Do you have a favorite kind of music?"He asked as he thought about Kyle's question."Um i don't think i do?"He questioned out loud to himself.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:17 pm
tohru3241
Tanuki Ookami
tohru3241
Tanuki Ookami
tohru3241

User Image
"My name's Len it's nice to meet you."He said with a smile."Do you have a favorite kind of music?"He asked as he thought about Kyle's question."Um i don't think i do?"He questioned out loud to himself.
User Image "Instromental mostly =." he said then sort of laughed at his questioning himself "well if you need help with anything else im more than happy to help

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff