Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Do you ever wonder why guys say these things to eachother?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrublord Luna

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:15 am
One dude was all "I'ma RAEP YOU!!!!11!!!" ( know this is just another way for saying your gonna beat them at the game, I'm just saying though. It's kind of overused xD) Or "Go drop your ballzz lil kidzz!!!1!!" Or something always has to be about balls or .... something EXTREMELY gay.

DUDE your not cool. your in a lobby full of men and your saying you wanna raep them? XD LMAO (When confronted about this in-game they always shut up after that)

Why does crap talk have to center around the other guys "balls" ... I always hear this and I bust out laughing so hard. rofl

Just had to bring this to attention you guys. I know not all of you say these things either... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:22 pm
Hello. I am a guy, and I find it really stupid -.-;; It's especially bad on Halo Reach. It's bad when you hear little kids doing it. My first thought, "Grow the hell up. -.-;;" lately its been getting worse and worse. And 90% of the time it happens before the match starts. I have also noticed, that some guys have been saying stuff like that to girls. I find that to be bullshit -.-;;  

-Deadman- Snow Owl

Scrublord Luna

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:49 pm
Diclonius Toshiro
Hello. I am a guy, and I find it really stupid -.-;; It's especially bad on Halo Reach. It's bad when you hear little kids doing it. My first thought, "Grow the hell up. -.-;;" lately its been getting worse and worse. And 90% of the time it happens before the match starts. I have also noticed, that some guys have been saying stuff like that to girls. I find that to be bullshit -.-;;
I know, some days it pisses me off. and some days I just laugh in their faces to make them feel stupid about themselves. xD They have to pick on people online to make themselves feel better. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:28 pm
yeah its so ridiculous.. -.-;; i wish they all would grow the hell up..i guarantee (im on reach riight now i might be oon CoD later <-<;; )) i will hear it at least 3-4 times tonight.. -.-;;  

-Deadman- Snow Owl

Scrublord Luna

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:01 am
Diclonius Toshiro
yeah its so ridiculous.. -.-;; i wish they all would grow the hell up..i guarantee (im on reach riight now i might be oon CoD later <-<;; )) i will hear it at least 3-4 times tonight.. -.-;;
Yea just about that much.... I hear it while I'm over here on the computer. They are saying things to my little cousin who is 13. O_o he's even telling them to grow up. AND they sound older than him. LOL got told...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:35 pm
yeah lol its funny how immarutity can rear its ugly head so easily.....its easy to be immature, that why ppl do it. What the hell happened to respect? Im a true believer in honor, and hat respect has to be earned, not given.  

-Deadman- Snow Owl

Dannyxcores

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:11 am
I don't think I have ever insulted random people online. But sometimes I'll laugh at the way people or myself die. The worst thing i'll do to someone it T-bag.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:22 pm
I love hearing some ghetto black guys talk s**t. absolutely HILARIOUS!
rofl rofl

The s**t you guys say, totally off the ways and messed up. Its so ******** random.
rofl rofl  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Scrublord Luna

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:52 am
@Dannyxcores- Yea! it is fun to Tbag people but I never got why people always yelled these kinds of things at each other. D: Sometimes it is kind of funny to listen too though...they get into arguements over the most pointless things (ex: using stopping power, steadyaim. etc...)

@Kittymeeow - I think everyone is random on this game. O_o I go on there and the first thing I always hear are these things. It's all "wtf dude xD " I love hearing guys sing really gay songs.

This one time my little 13 yearold cousin (he's a boy) was singing Taylor Swift and EVERYONE in the lobby was taking turns singing verses. xD!!! LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:29 am
My Teacher called this one kid a BK Randy. xd  

Scrublord Luna

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:57 pm
The "drop your balls" thing is just another way of telling a kid he is to young to play these games. Before puberty, the testicles are up inside the pelvis.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:03 pm
its just to prove who has a bigger p***s...simple C:  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Nubbcakez

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:57 pm
As silly as it is, I just deal with it.
Boys are just boys, and immature boys LOVE talking about all that junk, since it's the essence of all manliness apparently. And to raep one is to show utter dominance and how HARDCORE you are. Hardcore with a controller. Awww righttt. B]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:59 pm
HyperMuffins

This one time my little 13 yearold cousin (he's a boy) was singing Taylor Swift and EVERYONE in the lobby was taking turns singing verses. xD!!! LOL

Lmao. That's just awesome.
One time someone started singing 'Don't Stop Believing' and everybody joined in, that was just so much fun haha.  

Nubbcakez

Scrublord Luna

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:45 pm
Nubbcakez
HyperMuffins

Lmao. That's just awesome.
One time someone started singing 'Don't Stop Believing' and everybody joined in, that was just so much fun haha.
I know~ It's so fricken funny when people just randomly burst out into song. xD I just sit there and listen, sometimes I have to mute my mic I'm laughing so hard...especially when they sing girly songs like those. :3  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff