Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official NHL Hockey Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

We are here so that people from every where can talk about thier love of hockey 

Tags: ice hockey, hockey 

Reply The NHL Hockey Guild
Why do u love hockey?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xxrawr_pancakexX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:48 pm
heart i love hockey because of how the games are in OT its so intense who is going to win , for example in the olylimpics in OT SIDNEY CROSBY SCOERDD THE OT GOALLL! and in the stanley cups final are very intense too xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:40 pm
i like hockey cuz its cool ;o  

Apoltemis
Vice Captain

Boston Bee Hive

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:54 am
Maybe because i was raised with it, but personally i love keeping constant action watch on all things that take super skill like skating, handling, watching for open receivers, it can all be watched with excitement. I give credit to fast precise puck handlers more than hard accurate shooters.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:00 pm
I was raised with it. It's my homeland's sport. It takes more skill than most other sports. The fans tend to be cool. It's totally awesome. And it makes sense.  

grandaire

Ursine Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SjSharkiie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:15 pm
I have been raised with hockey, I was born and raised in san jose and still live here and as I was growing up I watched hockey with my dad and its stuck with me all the way to this very day, hockeys the only sport I can watch without getting bored and not only do I watch it im crazy about it. heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:09 pm
i like hockey because it rushes my blood!!!!  

Kon Kitsune

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Delightfully Evil LordM

Shameless Bunny

13,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:57 pm
I like it for a few reasons.
The first is that I love watching sports I'm terrible at playing. If I can play well, I'd rather play than watch.
Second, is that it's just an awesome game and it's rare to see a really boring game.
There's always a game being played, no matter what day it is (excluding special holidays)
You can go somewhere with lots of fans and never have a bad time... unless your team gets eliminated. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:59 pm
The fast paced speed of the sport, the rush you get when they score, the excitement of the fights, the fabulous saves, the impossible goals, the heated rivalries, the sense of unity between fellow fans, and our common dream of seeing our team raise Lord Stanley, and the calming relief when they succeed!

Seriously. What isn't there to like about Hockey?  

Rachael3487

Appel Juice

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:01 pm
The fact that Hockey players aren't exalted as heroes and gods unless they absolutely deserve it, which is reflected in the fact that their salaries aren't bloated like other Sports. The speed of the game, and the fact that it's so dangerous to play. I like the fights.That there's one point per goal, and even if the score is 1-0 it can be considered a good game.

It's the only sport I've ever watched that I've never been bored watching.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:32 am
The reason I like hockey? The intensity. For example, baseball is so slow paced while in hockey there is constant movement, checking, passing, blocking etc... Not to mention if you go to a game the atmosphere is so exciting.  

Shouting Shoe

Captan Cluck2

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:59 pm
I like hockey because it's more entertaining than baseball and basketball and soccer etc., But also because hockey is AWESOME!!!!  
The NHL Hockey Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games