Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:55 am
http://www.pokemoncenter.com/store/announcement.html

Uhm, why do I have this feeling that when they reopen, there will be an event where you can get an uber-rare Pokemon that will just anger me even more than what they did with Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxys?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:20 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:34 pm
x.x I've only been able to buy from the site, and the site's selection really isn't good, since they're usually sold out of everything. It is a shame that it sounds like it's gonna become a Nintendo store, not just for Pokemon, since that tells me that it sounds like business hasn't been good, so they're adding more variety. Small or not, I've wanted to visit the store for a long time now, to see if I can pick up a giant Suicune plush (they no longer sell it on the site. x.x) and other things. I just hope they really do get a "greater selection of Pokemon products" (they could at least put more on their site....). It sucks to live in Oregon instead of New York; you can't even use public transportation to much effect to get much anywhere, and I have to travel at least 45 miles to even get to the nearest comic book shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:36 pm

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:37 pm
Great... now I'll never get that Giant Snorlax Floor Plushie that's got a price tag of about $1,000. crying (Not like I could before, but they will be harder to get now.)

So it's going to be a big Nintendo store, huh? The evil residents are going to be making NYC their home then, huh? I better notify the Kennedys.[/bad Resident Evil 4 referace]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:33 pm
Suck. D:

Well, its not like I could have gotten anything from there anyways. sweatdrop Unfortionitly.  

Ulfheonar Shapechanger

Lupine Shapeshifter

Andy1989

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:41 pm
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:27 am
ZeekSlider
http://www.pokemoncenter.com/store/announcement.html

Uhm, why do I have this feeling that when they reopen, there will be an event where you can get an uber-rare Pokemon that will just anger me even more than what they did with Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxys?

I was there in jan

They said Feb they are releasing Deoxys for the final time in the states  

Zacius

Pokémon Defenders

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas