Boy Trouble Yet again! But this time its URGENT! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:51 am
Hi you know how I made one of these last time..well it turns out the guy I thought Ilike turned out to be a rasict,ennoying,jerkface dumbass!

So well here goes my boy troubles : Ok so there is this really hot guy heart I have known since I was in preschool so we basically lived our whole lives knowing eachother.So basically in school we were like "emenies".
We allways used to throw insults at eachother and tease eachother(in a very playful way of course).But I have always had a crush on him ever since preschool but I was scared to tell him.But my emenies "The Wannabes" figured out I liked him and told him and then the leader of the wannabes had a crush on him because she knew it would tear me up inside.(The leader of the Wannabe trio is really ugly she has frizzy brown hair brown eyes covered in hideous glasses cause she can't see without them and she is freakiously short.)

Then my crush had heard from a friend of his what the wannabes said but he is such a dumbass sometimes(which I love about him) he comepletely forgot a day later!Ok so at the end of the school year,I told my little brother about my crush (which was akward cause my bro is friend of my crushes).So my bro asked him who he liked and he said no one.But after a long wait and several tickle tourtures my crush sais he had a crush on me!!! eek I almost died when he told me!But I never told him I liked him but he figured out on his own.So after 5th grade graduation he went to a different middle school then me and I miss hime sooooo much! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:23 am
LMFAO, sorry bout that.
k first, hell that sucks.
and second. dont iinsult that girl.
u might think she deserves it but its not like ur anybetter since ur the one who insults her on the internet.
shes probably nervous bout herself
like any other girl :p  

miyobby

Friendly Browser

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:14 pm
Sooo... your problem is that you don't get to see him anymore? If all he did was go to a different school, then can't you just meet him after school or on weekends? Or did he move away...?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:28 pm
Well...can't you just exchange phone numbers or email addresses or something?  

Kleopatra Selene

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:42 pm
OK the prob is he moved to a different school then me but he still lives he in LA So ya still in the area.But He probably forgot who I am and whenever I want to talk to him I get all well normal girl love syndorms.So ya plus IDK he might not like me anymore.Plus now I only see him back at my old school so that only like 3 times a year!(on special holidays like Halloween Hoot or like Christmas thingymabobber)
She does deserve it!Plus she is mean to people including me and she is nervous about how anyone describes her or anything because she says nothing bothers her and I mean nothing!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:49 pm
Are you to judge who deserves anything?
P.S. If you think he's forgotten about you, then maybe you should start looking for someone else.  

Kleopatra Selene

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:04 pm
Kleopatra Selene
Are you to judge who deserves anything?
P.S. If you think he's forgotten about you, then maybe you should start looking for someone else.

Guess not.....Sorry I'm just really pissed about this!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:07 pm
I say, either bite the bullet and invite him on some sort of outing- it doesn't even have to be a date, you can take other friends with you and go to a movie or something- or despair, because if you don't nothing is going to happen. You can't expect him to show up on your doorstep with flowers and chocolates.
I'm sorry if I sounded a bit harsh, but I have this funny thing about dating (I.E. don't even think about it until you're sixteen, and don't start anything serious until twenty).  

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

miyobby

Friendly Browser

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:35 pm
StrawberryFlavoredBonbons
OK the prob is he moved to a different school then me but he still lives he in LA So ya still in the area.But He probably forgot who I am and whenever I want to talk to him I get all well normal girl love syndorms.So ya plus IDK he might not like me anymore.Plus now I only see him back at my old school so that only like 3 times a year!(on special holidays like Halloween Hoot or like Christmas thingymabobber)
She does deserve it!Plus she is mean to people including me and she is nervous about how anyone describes her or anything because she says nothing bothers her and I mean nothing!!!!
im sorry if u disagree, but i have a right to my opinion, plus ur the one who asked for help :p  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:15 pm
Okay lets not girls.
I agree with StrawberryFlavoredBonbons about that girl , she sounds like a jerk but this my opinion iMiona .
this is what I'm going to say to youStrawberryFlavoredBonbons .Go to that guy school and tell him what you feel too , don't hide your feelings . If you don't tell him , he will be gone .trust me on this , because I done it myself , I like this guy on gaia , we where friends too but I had feelings and i never told him.  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:31 am
sun kuran7
Okay lets not girls.
I agree with StrawberryFlavoredBonbons about that girl , she sounds like a jerk but this my opinion iMiona .
this is what I'm going to say to youStrawberryFlavoredBonbons .Go to that guy school and tell him what you feel too , don't hide your feelings . If you don't tell him , he will be gone .trust me on this , because I done it myself , I like this guy on gaia , we where friends too but I had feelings and i never told him.

Thanks for the advice!.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:36 am
iMiona
LMFAO, sorry bout that.
k first, hell that sucks.
and second. dont iinsult that girl.
u might think she deserves it but its not like ur anybetter since ur the one who insults her on the internet.
shes probably nervous bout herself
like any other girl :p

Ok I am completely sorry about the thing about he girl.I do realize it is wrong to talk about people meanly anywhere let alone the internet I am sorry.I choose to believe all you girls that post before me because you are older than me and are trying to set an example.But I know the girl and it is my descion(opoinin)wether I classifly "the girl" as "not nice".
Apologies to All,
Crissy(StrawberryFlavoredBonbons)  

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

cixoT-Cupcake

2,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:50 am
LMFAO that is truely funny.
I miss being young and having such cute funny crush drama. The only advise i can give you now, now that its to late is to tell the guy next time and dont just waite.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:39 pm
cixoT-Cupcake
I miss being young and having such cute funny crush drama. The only advise i can give you now, now that its to late is to tell the guy next time and dont just waite.

kk! Well I will just have to wait until the next cute guy rolls along!Maybe he might switch schools *wishs on a shooting star*!Until then still waiting......*sits on bench and waits tapping foot to the ground rolleyes *  

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:48 pm
StrawberryFlavoredBonbons
cixoT-Cupcake

kk! Well I will just have to wait until the next cute guy rolls along!Maybe he might switch schools *wishs on a shooting star*!Until then still waiting......*sits on bench and waits tapping foot to the ground rolleyes *

So you are just waiting for a next guy .
You said you like this guy now you don't.
Why not go to him , don't just sit on that bench and tapping on your foot .You must tell him how you feel, when your with the next guy you may think about and how you just didn't go to him .  
The Main Floor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff