Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Rin's Enchanted Skyhouse Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:13 pm
Rin's Enchanted Skyhouse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:14 pm
Floating far above The Wild Woods deep within the forest is Rin Marcona Krux's two story home. Powerful magic has ripped up a large patch of grass, dirt, and rock that the home was grounded on previously and enabled it to drift airborne in place. Rin lives inside with her seven magical conjured cats. The only way to get to Rin's skyhouse is by flying or bribing a swamp hag that lives directly below the sky island.

Layout:
The first floor has one entrance lobby, one living room, one normal sized dining room, one kitchen, and one closet with a hidden cat door to a back room used for Rin's magic practices. The second floor has one bathroom, one master bedroom, one guest room, one study she uses as a place for her cats to sleep and one folding staircase that leads to a heavily locked attic door she has enchanted and cast a strong barrier around.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:16 pm
Staff

User Image
Rin Marcona Krux
(Home Owner)

Rin lives alone with her cats in this two story home, but they're more than enough company. Offering comfort, entertainment, advice and love, her cats are her perfect companions, which she protects as a fellow cat subspecies. She has set up magical barriers to the attic and hidden laboratory to repel and instill fear into those who try to pass through. She also sells conjured cat companions / servants with chosen powers.

Undet the Golden Panter
(Guardian Cat of the Home)

Undet is Rin's mighty Gaurdian panther with golden fur and white eyes. Like all of her cats, Undet has telekinetic abilities and is able to talk through them. Undet will gaurd Rin and her home with his life. He is obedient and strong willed, and voices his opinions when he sees fit.
Conjured From: A Golden Fairy and the horns of a Dracolitch.
Powers: Self levitation, Posession, Natural Panther strength, telekinesis.

Twin Wildcats Tyrant and Taz
(Strong Duo Defenders of the Laboratory)

Tyrant and Taz are a rowdy pair of wildcats who enjoy nothing more than causing utter mayhem. Tyrant, the boy, is very agile and speedy, he's a quick thinker and loves to make a game out of killing all who intrude in Rin's laboratory. He is rambunctious and impulsive, and a bit hyperactive at times. His recklessness leads him to make bad choices. Taz, the female Wildcat of the two, is equally rambunctious, she is shockingly strong, dragging down her finesse a bit. She's as fast as Tyrant, but less than nimble, counting on psychic sight less than a second into the future to keep her from running into something. The futuristic sight only helps to keep her from falling and such, not much else. Taz is cocky and arrogant, assuming every fight to have already been won.
Conjured From: Twin offspring of a Wind Runner, the eyeball of a psychic troll shaman, and the poision gland of a shadow viper.
Tyrant's Powers: Natural speed, Natural finesse, poisionous fangs
Taz's Powers: Natural speed, super strength, split second limited future sight.

User Image
White House Cat Ame
(Watchful Eye of the Front Door)

Ame is a female feline with strong telekinetic abilities, able to watch the whole home from the front porch. Ame requires no sleep, she appears to be the most harmless of the cats because her unstable conjuration powers had to be sealed, because they were far too powerful to keep under control. Because of this, she is one of the most powerful if her seal were to ever be broken. Though her psychic eyes are something to brag about, she can do nothing more in her sealed state. Her main purpose is to watch for any entities that come within 100 feet of the island in the sky, and she does just that without faulter.
Conjured From: A Shadow Demon, a Vampire's heart, the bodily mucus of an evil Clear Symbiote, and the eyes of a Griffon.
Powers: Psychic sight up to 100 yards away, telekinetic speech, no need for sleep.
Sealed Powers: Soul drain (slowly sucks the life from a creature, takes three minutes if uninterupted. If interupted it will only have drawn energy.), shape shifting, very evil tendencies.

User Image
Black House Cat Porcan
(Telekinetic Siren)

Porcan, the black house cat, is another one of Rin's conjured pets. Porcan has the natural ability to scream louder than a train whistle at point blank, and can use telekinetic powers to channel that right into the minds of unlucky intruders. He no longer lives with Rin in her enchanted skyhouse after a series of unfortunate events.
Conjured From: A Screaming Banshee, the fallen Spider King's cursed webbing.
Powers: Telekinesis scream, poisionous claws.

User Image
Siamese Psychic Cat Yuna
(Life-long Companion of Rin)

Yuna is Rin's family appointed gaurdian and best friend. Yuna was born a psychic cat into the Krux witching clan. She has powerful magical powers as a result from the mandatory tutoring the Krux clan offers. Yuna is very wise and offers Rin advice in any situation she can't handle alone. Yuna has teleportation abilities that limit to only working on herself. She is a beautiful siamese house cat with brilliant gray eyes.
Born, not Conjured.
Powers: Magical powers from the Krux clan teachings, healing tongue, telekinetic speech, teleportation.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:25 pm
Sign on the Door

It titles "Kitty Conjuration Kit,"
it reads,
If you're interested in a conjured cat companion please make a choice from my fine selection of avalable types i can conjur;

Cat Breeds:
White Cat
Black Cat
Tabby Cat
Siamese Cat
Black Panther
Snow Leopard
Lion
Tiger
White Tiger
Bobcat
Wildcat
Catfish

Powers
(Only TWO may be chosen per cat, powers are optional):

Earthen Power Element
Fire Power Element
Water Power Element
Electric Power Element
Light Power Element
Dark Power Element
Psychic Powers
Healing Powers
Poision Fang Ability
Poision Claw Ability
Hypnotic Stare
Suffocating Glare
Posession
Telekinetic Speech

Female

Type:
Companion
Servant
Gaurdian
Agressive Attack Feline
Seeing Eye Feline

All prices are unlisted because of each unique ability and the work that must be done on my part to collect ingredients. If you wish to order a kitten, please knock five times to summon me. Prices are negotiated.

User Image

-Love,
R i n ♥

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:13 pm
Ame sat on the fence railing of the porch, sensing three entities flying towards the skyhouse. 'Lady Rin and unidentified guests approaching.' Ame thought telekinetically to the other cats of the house.

Tyrant came bursting from the cat door with his twin Taz, 'Cool!' Tyrant thought back to Ame and Taz.

Taz focused on seeing who Rin's guests were, zooming in with her naturally gifted vision. 'One man, one kitten.' Taz reported to the house in thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:24 pm
'Excellent.' Yuna said telekinetically as she exited through the cat door, staring at Lady Rin as she flew to their home. 'Stay on your toes, you two. Don't get yourselves in trouble being bumbling idiots as usual.' Yuna thought to the house, refering to Taz and Tyrant.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:04 pm
As Rin got to her home's entrance, she sensed pyro magic being used near the abandon cathedral close to her home. Her expression went from bubbly and warm to serious and cold in a split second. "Wait here." she said to Eli, flying off in the direction of The Tainted Cathedral.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:08 am
As Rin returned home, she leaned forward on her broom trying to see if Eli was still sitting on her doorstep where she had left him.

He was gone.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:16 am
Morganna flew up next to Rin on her broom.So she had met Eli. She smiled, If she knew her brother he would be trying to have fun with this little witch. She turned to look back to Rin, "Not going to seduce him are you?" she half laughed, "I'm sure he'd have no objections."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:56 am
Rin laughed, greatly amused by Morganna's comment. "Objections? He took the initiative to seduce me first. Typical human male." Rin smiled "I see him nothing more than another ingredient in my cauldron. I'm far too invested in my work to distract myself with such a useless feeling like love."  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:06 am
Yuna sat watching Morganna like a hawk. 'Lady Rin has a guest.' Yuna announced to the remaining five cats telekinetically. 'She appears to be a witch as well. Stay alert.'  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:19 pm
((this would be after Rin said "wait here"))

"Yes of course," he obeyed. As soon as she got out of sight he took to the skies and flew toward the cathedral to see if morganna or Alice were there.

((and sheava could you change it from seeing Eli to just talking about him or something? Thx))

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:32 pm
Rin gasped, her eyes racing to find Eli. She slammed her fist down onto the steel handle of her broom. "Great!" she shouted. She looked over at Morganna, "We'll be needing to retreive an important resorce. Eli," she crossed her arms, angry she hadn't gotten her way "His feathers are essential for a very important spell i'm working on."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:03 pm
Morganna looked over at Rin confused. "Your using him?" She was silent for a moment and then smiled, "Thats a change of pace for once." she mused.

Then she thought for a second, flapping her large wings to stay in the air, "Why his feathers? I have the same, we're bound by the same blood and near the same curse. He is my brother after all."

She looked around in the air, and then towards Havencrest, "I wonder where he's gone, He's not one for staying put."

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers