View Results

miyobby

Friendly Browser

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:47 pm
Well for five years me and This boy, have been online dating.
but for the last three years he lost his internet,
He started working saving up for internet. the last i heard from him was in january.
and he told me he was getting his interent back the next week after that, but then he also
said he was going on vacation. and i havent heard from him since.
i might b over thinking this
but im worried that something must have happened to him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:53 pm
I would relax, it;s not too bad. He might just be super busy. After all school has started for most of us.  

Mistletoe Claus

Timid Bunny

9,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:07 pm
Why doesn't he occasionally go someplace with free internet and contact you?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:52 pm
If something did happen to him, I'm sure some way or another you'd have been contacted. And after all, there are plenty of free Internet cafes around everywhere, or libraries. He could go to one of those. Besides, why would he lie? If you guys are really serious, you ought to have an honesty policy. However, if you are afraid, perhaps you should call him or meet him or something. I mean, if you've been dating this long, you have to have some sort of personal information other than his email address.  

Kleopatra Selene

miyobby

Friendly Browser

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:59 pm
well, he lives in florida while i live in canada. im only 16 and hes 16 as well, so we dont have any other way to contact eachother. i live in a small town, with no cellphone reception. im lucky i have interent. and he is in a poor family small town as well. we have an honest poliicy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:41 pm
You should at least not to worry so much, you need to be calm and relax, i have a boyfriend and he is also like me, me and my boyfriend have something in common, i don't mind if he does something else, as long as we both love each other, plus, were also dating on the internet in this game only, but not in real life. I trusted him and he was the best, even tho for a vampire.  

Angels_Smile17

Durem Vampire

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

miyobby

Friendly Browser

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:58 pm
angel409786
You should at least not to worry so much, you need to be calm and relax, i have a boyfriend and he is also like me, me and my boyfriend have something in common, i don't mind if he does something else, as long as we both love each other, plus, were also dating on the internet in this game only, but not in real life. I trusted him and he was the best, even tho for a vampire.
last time i talked to him, he promised he was gonna get it the next day, an nothing. and that was TEN monthes ago  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:11 pm
iMiona
angel409786
last time i talked to him, he promised he was gonna get it the next day, an nothing. and that was TEN monthes ago

Seriously, it sounds like he's avoiding you. If I had a girl I really liked, I'd occasionally stop by the library and send her a message. Online dating isn't that great anyway, since you never know how they really feel. Unless he sends you a message soon, I suggest moving on.  

Wickersnap

Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

miyobby

Friendly Browser

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:27 pm
Katsumi Katana
iMiona
angel409786

Seriously, it sounds like he's avoiding you. If I had a girl I really liked, I'd occasionally stop by the library and send her a message. Online dating isn't that great anyway, since you never know how they really feel. Unless he sends you a message soon, I suggest moving on.

i know but its hard. i really liked him.  
The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games