Reply o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o
*wakes up* Whoa, that was TRIPPY.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hermit d`Internet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:27 pm
Jacob's Ladder + FFVII + curry ramen = Kafka dreams.

Think Vincent, Reeve, and the hospital scene. Whoa.

If you don't know what Jacob's Ladder is, it's a movie from about 1990 with very vivivd hallucinations among other things, all of them poertaining to the Vietnam War...the hospital scene is very....visceral? I don't know if that's quite the word I'm looking for, but it makes for some mad crazy dreams.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:56 pm
I had a REALLY weird dream last night...

Think FFIX + Harry Potter + Gaia + .hack//sign + Ruouni Kenshin + Fullmetal Alchemist...

And Dumbledore was blind...It was halloween, Ron was a loser, I was like...Super-me only super-short....Harry was also a loser, Krim was there, dunno what he did, there was lots of black smoke making and flying, Ron fell into a treasure chest and when we got him out he was dressed like Vivi and there was a Yellow Nocturine, and Ron said something like 'Bring it on, you liitle hoodlum!" And then there was lots of snow, then we managaed to open all the treasure chests, and then it was halloween and Blind Dumbledore got mad at HArry, and I threw candy at random people, then more random people gave ME candy...

Then I woke up, and fell back to sleep

Then my friend G came while my other friend Smee was sawing away at the floor, and said something like "I knew you were in progress, we always know you're in progress!" And then Smee finished cutting the hole in the floor and she called "Quick, get the bomb squad!!!" And my other friend J jumped in the hole, and I was apparantly the head honcho of this weirdness...

Then I woke up.  

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

Hermit d`Internet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:26 pm
Wow...that reminds me of this dream where I was hitchhiking to Wisconsin and got picked up by this beg red wooden ferris wheel, slightly worn, and Stephen King was there (he was at my stop or something)! I rode in the little seat with him and apparently the ferris wheel was some form of public transportation and we talked all the way Wisconsin. We got along really well and he liked my novel ideas and we agreed to do it again next year. But the weird thing is (other than the fact that we rode a ferris wheel to Wisconsin) was that somehow we seemed to stay in the same position the entire time, like at the top and slightly forward, like in anime where people are always shown. Anyway, next year I was waiting for the ferris wheel and I was there already waiting when I got there, except the second me was smaller and a girl. So I was talking to second me and talking about how Stephen King was there and he was really cool, but he was LATE, and I started thinking he wasn't going to show....and at that point my alarm went off. But...it was...insane.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:52 pm
Ahahahaha, that's awesome.

I'd state another dream I had but then we'd just go on and on and right now I'm too lazy to write that much down, hee hee hee.  

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

Hermit d`Internet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:29 pm
Well, that's what we DO in this guild, isn't it? XD Go on and on and on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:47 pm
... I can never remember dreams. I remember dreaming... but never the actual dream. The only one I remember is this recurring dream I used to have where I was being chased around my old Elementary school by an axe/gun/something-to-kill-me-with weilding maniac.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces