Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Morganna's Tower Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:50 pm
Morganna's tower

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:51 pm
User Image
Morganna
Morganna lives in the tower alone, constantly
practicing her black magic and spell weaving.

User Image
The Black Crows
There are always Black Crows perched on top
of the tower, No one can sneak past without
either alerting Morganna or becoming their dinner.

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:52 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:32 pm
Morganna flew in through the large open window. Folding her wings behind her back she walked over to the large stone table by the fireplace.

She lightly placed Nevaeh on the table. She brushed away a few strands of her hair and then spotted the bite on her neck. Morganna's face reddened, she turned on her heel and walked over to her shelf of potions. "That damn blood sucker!" She pulled a few bottles off of the shelf and half ran back to the girl on the table. "Mystics are sensitive to any poison or venom. She's probally already begun the transformation."

Morganna furrowed her brow as she thought of what to do, She needed to keep her alive. She needed to take out what was left of the poison before it killed her.

She ripped Nevaeh's white cotton dress off, and went to work. She poured a vial of a blue smoke substance. With her hands, Morganna distributed the smoke evenly over Nevaeh's body.

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:07 pm
Nevaeh lay there, she couldn't move or speak. She reconized the woman working over her as Morganna.

'Why is she helping me?'
she wondered.

And then her bones began to break, all of them at once. If she could scream, it would have been louder than a banshee.

As hard as it was for her to concentrate she reached out to Morganna's mind

'Please... Mor-Morganna! The paiiiiin!'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:07 pm
Eli flew with Alice and Alaster toward what he had been told was Morganna's tower. When only a long path seperated them and the tower he said "stop here" and landed. "Let's travel by foot from here," he ordered.  

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:16 pm
Morganna felt the woman reaching out to her, Keeping one hand hovering over her chest, she reached over and grabbed another bottle. She poured the pink liquid into the blue smoke. It swirled around and mixed making the smoke purple.

"Sleep my child"
Morganna whispered. When she was sure that Nevaeh felt no more pain she closed her eyes and concentrated on what she was doing.

She began to mummer a chant, and as she did she touched every part of Nevaeh's naked body with her hands. Where she touched the purple smoke soaked into her body.

When all the smoke was gone, Morganna leaned down and pressed her mouth to Nevaeh's. She inhaled deeply, the purple smoke came from Nevaeh's body and then into Morganna's.

When the last whisp of smoke entered Morganna, Nevaeh let out her last breath.

Morganna stepped back as her head rushed, she fell to the floor and clutched her chest. The pain was almost unbearable, but she stood up and used the magic surrounding her to withstand the pain. She had not only taken Nevaeh's magic. She had also taken the curse that killed her.

Morganna ran her tounge over teeth, the two pointed fangs that had pushed through cut her tounge. She smiled at the taste of her own blood...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:17 pm
Alaster nodded and landed, staring up at the tower. It had an unusual amount of crows lining the railings and roof...

Alice stuck behind Eli, she certainly wasn't going to be first in line for this death trap. "I have to admit," she said biting her lip, "i'm sort of scared." Alice stared at the erie tower.  

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:23 pm
Eli tried to make light of this little trip, he could tell Alice was frightened. "About Rin.. it is a little different. I didn't raise her," he said. "...She raised me," he choked out, and started laughing uncontrollably as he walked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:26 pm
The Crows went wild. They began swooping down towards the three creatures. They would swoop down and then pull up right before the crashed into them. They screeched loudly and soon the air was filled with a large black cloud.

Morganna looked down from her window and spotted the three. She stretched out her new black, bat like wings and jumped from the window.

Walking towards them, but invisible in the black fog She let her voice ring out around them. "Your too late, you poisoned her and now she is dead." she laughed loudly, "I do believe that's another notch to add to the bedpost Alice my dear."

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:27 pm
XxCuppycakeumzxX
Eli tried to make light of this little trip, he could tell Alice was frightened. "About Rin.. it is a little different. I didn't raise her," he said. "...She raised me," he choked out, and started laughing uncontrollably as he walked.

((LOL. perv))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:29 pm
This time, Alaster found Eli's joke to be rather hilarious. He cracked up as he walked down the dark path to the tower.

Alice crossed her arms and blushed, "You still hit on her." she had a stubborn look on her face as she walked behind Eli.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:32 pm
Alice's mouth hung open in horror, "Wh-what?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:35 pm
"Shut the hell up Morganna," Eli snapped. "Whatever you did to her must have killed her, we were going to save her."  

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:38 pm
Alice fell to her knees, staring down at the ground in disbelief. "No..." she whispered.  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff