Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Rinioa's Back! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mew!
  :3
View Results

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:15 pm
Heya.
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

I am back from my Hiatus & Convention.
Photos if anyone is interested. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:38 pm
Ohmigosh! *glomp* heart Didyouhavefun?Ilovethephotos!Awesomecostumes!Youlookgreat!Didyoumissme?Imissedyou!! heart

Okay, I'm done being hyper now. whee Seriously, we missed you, and your costumes look great! You make a cute Chii! 3nodding I would've glomped the Ghostbuster. sweatdrop And Aladdin. xd And probably Totoro.

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:07 pm
WELCOME BACK !!!

Your 2 costumes look AWESOME !!

WOOHOOHOO !
I love Miku Hatsune ^.^

LOL
Even an Aladdin
And a Jack
And a Chocobo
And a Vincent
And a Ghostbuster
And the Sailor Scouts
And even a Domo
GREAT PICTURES RINI !!!

*party time*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:40 pm
Hehe. Why thank you!!!!!!!!
*sends huggles all around & around* OMFG, yes!!! I did miss you!!!! I got internet service in the hotel, but Gaia was being a crack-head to me. I wanted to try to write while I was there. But, no luck. *glomp attacks Purple* :3 heart heart heart heart

I actually really wanted to cosplay Miku Hatsune, but I getting a wig so late in the game would have been impossible. (Plus, there were 5 girls there cosplaying her @____@ ) So, I went with a character I could easily find a wig for. Even though the wig was a pain in my butt. ...And by the way, that wig.... it's DESTROYED. emo Saturday night, it pretty much fell apart. Damn cheap wigs!!!!! ...There was a girl cosplaying Freya, I wanted to get a picture with her... but she turned out to be an epic b***h. sad She kind of told me I was ugly when I asked for her picture. ( ~_~ )

...I was so impressed by the Chocobo & Jack Skellington! Epic costumes for shizzle-yo!!! surprised

I flipping love Mike's costume. He looked epic!!!! heart Although, with his hair dyed black & his normal sunglasses on he sort of looks like NEO from the Matrix. *snort* ...I MUST get a picture of it soon.  

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:12 pm
Rinioa
I actually really wanted to cosplay Miku Hatsune, but I getting a wig so late in the game would have been impossible. (Plus, there were 5 girls there cosplaying her @____@ ) So, I went with a character I could easily find a wig for. Even though the wig was a pain in my butt. ...And by the way, that wig.... it's DESTROYED. emo Saturday night, it pretty much fell apart. Damn cheap wigs!!!!! ...There was a girl cosplaying Freya, I wanted to get a picture with her... but she turned out to be an epic b***h. sad She kind of told me I was ugly when I asked for her picture. ( ~_~ )

...I was so impressed by the Chocobo & Jack Skellington! Epic costumes for shizzle-yo!!! surprised

I flipping love Mike's costume. He looked epic!!!! heart Although, with his hair dyed black & his normal sunglasses on he sort of looks like NEO from the Matrix. *snort* ...I MUST get a picture of it soon.

Well, she IS a very popular character *nods*

WOW, pitty.
I would have been cool.
But I guess it really doesn't matter where you are.
Gotta watch out for those 4ssh0les everywhere.

"shizzle"?
hehehe, I always thought that that sounded funny.

LOL, yeah, he kinda did, actually ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:00 pm
Gaia is a crack-head a lot. 3nodding I haven't had so much trouble, tho, since installing AdBlocker+ on my firefox.

I wondered where the wig went in some of your pictures. xd But you know, I think you actually looked better without it. xd

Omg, convention people are usually nicer than that. What the heck was her problem? mad Bah, I hope she didn't ruin your fun.

Yes, chocobo was cute, and Jack looked like he'd really put a lot of work into his costume. surprised I'm always impressed by those costumes.

Yeah, Mike was totally epic. You should make him wear that more often. xd

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:38 pm
Cosplay everyday !!!

It would awesome.
I'd do it, but I don't have a costume V.V  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:47 pm
Ad Blocker is a Godsend for Gaia. heart heart

Yep. There are Jerkwads everywhere, no matter where you go. I actually do not have a good track record with Convention people. I always end up running into jerks there. They always have something rude to say about the costume, cosplay elitists. I hate 'em. rolleyes Nah, she did not ruin my fun. I just turned around to Mike and said: "At least I don't look like a whore." then snickered and walked away.

It does impress me to see people who put a lot of work into their costumes. I mean, buying one is simple. But, actually taking time to create your own is work! Haha. ...Though, next year we might be buying ours!! It all depends. Heh.

I like the word "Shizzle" heart I use it all the time. <3  

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:25 am
Yes it is.
Makes Gaia go THAT much faster ^.^

LOL, revenge is sweet, say'th I!
(good for you, to not let it ruin your fun)
Sorry though About that bad track record.
Perhaps you need to find better conventions.
Maybe smaller ones are friendlier.

I'd buy a costume if I had the money.
Because I can't make anything worth crap.

It sounds funny, LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:25 pm
Cosplay elitists? That sucks. Yeah, I bet smaller cons have fewer of those.

I don't think there's anything wrong with buying costumes. I just think making them is impressive and cool. I have no skills in that area myself.

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:21 pm
Well, the convention is quite small. The first year we attended there were about 115 people. Then it gained a little popularity and was about 1,500 people. But THIS year there were over 4,100 people. eek So, it was quite a massive shock to us when we arrived to a horde of people. We're so used to it being small and almost intimate. I liked it better when it was small. Panels were easier to access, people seemed to want to talk to you, take pictures. .....This year, no one really cared to talk...1 person asked to take my picture. The only people who seemed all that nice were a few people in the Vendor area. *flop*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:10 pm
Sounds like you'd prefer the con here.

Not very big yet, and most are so friendly that no one minds having their picture taken.

Heck last con, one panel lasted so long, it took time away from the next.
But the people doing the next panel didn't care... they were in the audience seats watching the very one that was overlapping their time... LOL

Even said... "don't worry about it, we're enjoying ourselves"

ROFLMAO  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:57 pm
Yes, smaller cons are definitely better, if only for the quality of people. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:23 pm
It's kinda sad really.

The quality of the people goes down, as the quality of the con itself goes up.
I'm not saying that ours is bad, I'm saying that they could deffinate work on their entertainment and vendors >.<

I was hard put to find anything worth buying in all the piles of (mostly) crap there.
Not to mention I had more fun asking people for their pictures then sitting though the event panels.  

xwhateverxdudex

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:55 pm
They way you described is the way the convention here used to be. But, over the past few years it seems like they are getting more strict. I could not even go to any of the panels, they were too full. People were standing at the door trying to look in.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff