Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Willow Grove Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:44 pm
Nikki sat under a tree and started to read a book the soft breeze made her hair tickle her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:48 pm
Erik blinked slowly as he caught sight of a yellow dot near the tree. He squinted his emerald eye to see the girl. Who was she? She seemed familiar, but he couldn't quite remember her; or perhaps he did know, just didn't want to go in depth with it. So with a small sigh through his nose he turned around and began walking away from this dreary place.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:46 pm
Erik Ram
User Image

Erik walked back to the lonely place with the sad, lonely tree perched on top of a lonely hill. This was his favorite place, made things easier to relax and think. Who knows? Maybe it's because of all the loneliness that he felt in tune with it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:36 am
User Image
Mai Yoshikawa (Accelerator)

Mai sat under a tree, and looked at her music sheets. This is a good time to practice, she thought. She opened her case, and got out her violin. Mai played Ave Maria, and hope the people around her doesn't notice.  

Hylla

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:44 am
Erik tilted his head back and inhaled the beautiful aroma of his small getaway. This was nice; relaxing. And just as the depressed man was about to let his cares drift away with the wind, he heard music. He could practically see the musical staves drifted towards him and wrap around him like chains, yanking him out of his peace.
He opened his emerald left eye, the right covered by his jet black hair, and looked off at the girl playing it. The one time he wanted to be alone... "Great." he muttered and turned around. Well, he was supposed to give Anau a tour, but - He looked around again - She must have gotten lost.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:39 am
When she finished, she put her violin away. Mai sat under the shady tree, listening to the birds chirping and gazing at the sky. She was in a trance, and let herself be in peace.  

Hylla

Hylla

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:57 pm
Mai decided to leave, so she stood up and carried her case with her. Where shall I go? she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:03 am
User Image

Stella and Ivan von Georgia

The twins entered in, and they sat under a shady tree. "I haven't breathed fresh air in ages," Stella mumbled. She inhaled the fresh air and exhaled. ""It feels nice to sit here, and enjoy the nice view," Ivan said in a trance. "I guess so..We should stay here for a while," Stella said in a lazy tone. Stella closed her eyes, and soon she was sleeping. Ivan noticed her sleeping, and smiled. "Gosh, it's cute watching her sleep," Ivan commented. He let Stella rest in peace, and continued to gaze at the sky.

Hylla

Hylla

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:41 pm
User Image

Stella and Ivan von Georgia

Stella woke up and nudged Ivan. "What?" Ivan said slightly irritated."I think class is starting soon. We have music class first," she informed. Ivan nodded and both of the twins ran to the music class.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:21 pm
More people, walking in and out. So many people. It hurts.
Erik tried to reach his haven that was the weeping willow, its branches stretched out as if awaiting him loyally, but more people would steal his spot before he could reach it. The young, depressed man frowned. Had he lost his place of solitude? "Figures." he spat under his breath. He had lost the ability to be social every since that tragic accident. Whenever loneliness became his friend people found it interesting to be around him, when the loneliness suffocated Erik there was no one there to help. Such is his life...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:05 pm
*finally Anau made as she ran to hide from her angry twin brother and his 'friends'....she accidentally tripped and landed on Erik's lap* Oh Erik!!! I'm so sorry... *she blushed as she gets up and dusts herself off*
Awesome nerd
More people, walking in and out. So many people. It hurts.
Erik tried to reach his haven that was the weeping willow, its branches stretched out as if awaiting him loyally, but more people would steal his spot before he could reach it. The young, depressed man frowned. Had he lost his place of solitude? "Figures." he spat under his breath. He had lost the ability to be social every since that tragic accident. Whenever loneliness became his friend people found it interesting to be around him, when the loneliness suffocated Erik there was no one there to help. Such is his life...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image

I can no longer truly laugh or smile

Nikki closed her eyes just listening to the sound of nature all around her then she noticed more people were coming but ignored them. The sounds of some birds chirping nearby made her smile as she listened to their conversation.

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:19 pm
Erik turned around to leave just as Anau ran into him, forcing him to fall down. He clenched his jaw and rose back to his feet. "It's fine." he said, though he certainly didn't sound fine. He glanced at her, but it might've been mistaken for a glare. "You. Where were you? Did you get lost?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:30 am
User Image

I can no longer truly laugh or smile

Nikki then noticed voices. She looked around and saw some people she looked closer and saw Erik and a girl. She hadn't seen Erik in a long time. Last time she saw him was at the carousel.But saw him talking to another person so she turned back to read her book.

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:06 pm
*Anau blushes and looks at Erik* Sort of...I ran into my brother and got lost trying to lose him *she blushes and glances away* I-I'm sorry Erik...I didn't mean to keep you waiting all this time
Awesome nerd
Erik turned around to leave just as Anau ran into him, forcing him to fall down. He clenched his jaw and rose back to his feet. "It's fine." he said, though he certainly didn't sound fine. He glanced at her, but it might've been mistaken for a glare. "You. Where were you? Did you get lost?" he asked softly.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff