Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Willow Grove Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:52 am
He just looked at her then at his black wristwatch. "It doesn't matter anyway, Prom just started." he said and looked at her. "You should go. Everyone is." He said the last part distastefully, hating crowds.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:05 am
User Image
WINRY

The best things in life are free

"Nikkiiiii!" yelled Winry fromacross the field excited and half-tackled half-hugged Nikki.
"Where you been! It been forever!You only sent ten letters!" she showered Nikki in words coming out of her mouth as fast as a bullet. Then she caught her breath.
"So! Most importantly how are you?"
Winry had calmed down enough.  

Rimmi X

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:26 am
User Image

heart You're slightly mad but I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are heart

Nikki suddenly was knocked over.
"Hey Winry!" Nikki said happily. "Yeah long time no see!"
Nikki put down her book. Winry was the person closest to family she had. They were childhood friends.
"Awesome! I'm feeling ...awesome," she lied. "How you been?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:15 am
User Image
WINRY

The best things in life are free

Winry smiled.
"Great! London was really really cold though. I started to miss here so....," Winry could hardly contain the excitement. "I'm coming back!"
She fished around her pockets until she found a paper:

~Letter of Acceptance~

Black Rose Academy

Dear: Winry
You have been accepted to Black Rose Academy
.........blahblahblahblahblah.....blahblahablabh....etc.

"Awesome right!" she smiled hugging Nikki again.  

Rimmi X

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image
*under the same bench Anau met Erik she sits and cries...the pearl turns black and dull then her guardian summons her eldest brother Prince Damien*

Anau... *Damien's astral projection goes and comforts his baby sister, knowing that the pain of the past resurfaced again* Don't cry. Please little one, things will get better. *Anau cries in Damien's astral arms*

User Image (her oldest brother Damien he's always a vampire)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:56 pm
Roy Lane
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The white haired swordsman followed the sound of sobs and the trail of tears to the lonely - not so lonely with all the people here - hill and its one Weeping Willow. Beneath it saw a bench with a weeping woman, the one Erik danced with earlier. Roy frowned and ran up to her, not seeing the projection attempt to comfort her. "Hey," he finally said when he reached her, unsure of what to really say. "Umm, look I know Erik can be a... well a douche, but he's been through a lot of stuff lately." he tried his best to explain.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:08 pm
*Anau looks up and looks at Roy. Damien, who slowly fades, says* You'll be fine now sister dearest

You're Erik's friend right? We'll it not that... *she turns away wiping her tears embarrassed that someone saw her breakdown* I-if Erik is upset I put him in the spotlight I'm sorry it wasn't my intention...b-but I can't bare to see someone die again... *fresh tears run down her cheeks but she doesn't cry as hard as she did before* I'm sorry if I upset him...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:16 pm
Roy shook his head and sat down beside her. "You didn't upset him, just opened up old wounds." he said. "Last year Erik got engaged and had a kid, he couldn't stop smiling, no matter how annoying it was." he barely said the last part. "Then one day his fiance and daughter just vanished. Poof. Just like that. He stayed loyal of course, for a good long time, too. Then..." Roy sighed and let his lavender eyes go to the ground. "He saw their tombstones in the Graveyard. " Roy looked back at the girl. "You've got to understand, the girl he met used to always talk about how lonely she was and how cursed she is, but he didn't care, he loved her. Now she's gone, and he never even got to say good-bye. Every time he hears someone talk like that, he remembers his fiance and the grief that came with her death."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:32 pm
*Anau looks at him and the tears stop*I can understand if he's angry at me, and I'm sorry. I never wanted to hurt him because... *here she stopped and stayed quiet....afraid to say what was on her mind and heart* *she liked Erik, but she didn't even know if she could call it love...but was it???*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:06 am
"Your moving to this school!" Nikki grinned as she read through the note. " We have some similar classes. This is awesome Winry! But how did you get in? I thought your parents didn't approve of any school expect for those private high ranking schools in london?"  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:03 pm
"Oh, don't worry about Erik and his anger problems. I think he's just emo." Roy snorted and threw a smile her way. He blinked when she drifted off and slowly started to grin. "Because you've got a crush on him." he finished for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:51 pm
*Anau blushes and turns to look at Roy* Wh-what?!?!? N-no it's impossible...I-I couldn't...he wouldn't... *even though she says this she feels its true* *she could be in love with Erik, but the question was, would he even love her back?!?! Espcially after what had happened in the ballroom* Even if I do, what's to say he'd love me in return? And he made it clear that I'm a pest to him because I remind him so much of his first love... *she sighs feeling the night had started alright, gotten better when she and Erik saw each other and talked, became marvlous and unforgetable when they danced, then disaster when the arguement happened* I wish I could take back what I said to him and stop all this bitterness from starting.  

Sapphire_Angel713

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:27 am
Winry sighed. "Yeah...about my parents. I surprised them by saying it and I had already bought plane tickets so..." she mumbled. "Your pretty lucky to have no annoying parents."
Winry then started to be curious.
"So have you met anyone speciallllll yet?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:36 am
heart You're slightly mad but I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are heart

"You're lucky to have parents actually," Nikki sighed trying to shake a memory out of her head. "
Nikki played around with a blade of grass as the wind blew her hair softly.Then Winry suddenly sprang an embarrassing question and Nikki blushed.
"N-n-no!" she said quickly. "I doubt I would ever anyway. Everyone here seems happy with everyone everyone I meet don't seem to be very interested."
Nikki sighed and brang her knees to her chest and rest her head on her knees and wrapped her arms around her legs.
"I wouldn't be surprised if I never met anyone special," she mumbled. "I never seem to."

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:59 am
Winry shut her mouth she forgot Nikki was sensitive about any subject on family.Winry rolled her eyes when Nikki said she wouldn't meet anyone.
"Of course you will!" she snapped. "Don't think your all lonely person and stuff." Winry stood up and stretched.
"Ugh...I hate sitting down to much."
Winry closed her eyes and sighed and breathed in deeply.
"Fine! If it makes you feel any better I haven't met anyone special either. But I nearly did."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff