Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Willow Grove Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:21 am
heart You're slightly mad but I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are heart

Nikki shrugged she didn't care if she was lonely she had been for a long time anyway.
"Let me guess you liked Josh he said he wanted to stay friends?" Nikki said.
Josh had told her when Winry had asked him out and he said they are still friends. Nikki looked up through the gaps of the leaves she could she the clouds floating slowly by.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:20 pm
"I don't know, I think there's something there." Roy shrugged. "I saw him smiling during that dance of yours. He rarely smiles anymore, so I'd take that as a good sign." he said and smirked at her blush. "Look, if you can get him to smile more and maybe open up, you'll be a shoo in, no doubt about that." he said and got to his feet. A soft wind blew and ran past his snow white hair as he held his hand out to her. "C'mon, let's get back to the dance." he said with a friendly tone.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:42 pm
*Anau took Roy's hand and followed him not saying a word, she didn't know if what he said about her and Erik was true but she couldn't deny that she did feel something deep for him*  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff