Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
After Life Club Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:39 pm
"nice to meet you. Steph. i'm Thanatos." he grinned, taking her hand and giving it a small kiss like a gentleman.
iris gave a small sigh and moved over to Thanatos, whispering in his ear. "might i remind you; you have a wife. and seven daughters." she chuckled.
"doesn't mean i can't make friends." Thanatos grinned, ruffling Irs' hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:44 pm
Steph looked at them confused but she was used to it by now. She then invited both of them to the table she was at the beginning and gave him a small amount of money when they reach it to say thank you to bandage her hand. She was looking at them nervously not used to talk to others for longer then just hello but this made her feel good for once.

"Is these thing happens often I am kinda new to this school so yeah I am such a idiot about this. I am not even a god but it seems everyone here is one but all I have is disappearing and I do not even know how I got it at birth but learned how to use it."  

Elven Mistress of Love

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:49 pm
"no, not everyone here is a god. but there are a few of them around." thanatos muttered, smiling at her as he sat down. "take Iris for example. she's just a human." he grinned, looking at the girl who was following him like a puppy.
"but i have all of Eris' powers... for the moment. i'm one of the humans that gods use to hide in when they want to walk around amongst mortals." Iris explained, giving a small shrug.
"and yeah, stuff like that tends to happen every so often." Thanatos muttered, streaching enough where he cracked his back.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:54 pm
"I wish these land would be easier too meet people the only reason your talking to me is because I risked my life trying to save people I do not even know that had weapons and I needed to use a beer bottle."

She then looked at the table the blood was passing through the piece of cloth and she felt useless knowing that she does not know or even own a weapon to defend herself from things like Set. She then look at Iris and thinks that he is weird but that was a judgement from the form of he follows a god around.  

Elven Mistress of Love

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:03 pm
(iris is a girl rolleyes you said he like four times when you were refering to her)
"can i see your hand?" Iris muttered, holdng her hand out to Steph with a sweet smile.
"we're not talking to you because you risked your life for us. we're talking to you because we want to." Thanatos mutterd, giving her a kind smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:10 pm
She gave her showed both of her hands to Iris nervously. She was obviously feeling nervous not knowing what she would do to her hand. She then looked at the other person that was smiling gently to her she knew that he was obviously married cause only a married man would threat people so kindly.

"I am sorry if I am shaking to much. May I ask why is set so crazy he made my parents appear in front of us or was it just my imagination."

She looked back down shyly not knowing if it was all in her head or if it really happened.  

Elven Mistress of Love

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:15 pm
"set was after Horus... they have a really ancient hate for one another so..." Thanatos shrugged. "as to why he'd make your parents appear, i don't know but it's possible he just wanted to provoke you so he had an excuse to hurt you."
Iris lightly placed her hands on both sides of Steph's and muttered something in ancient greek before her hands started to glow. when she pulled her hands away, the bandage was gone and all that was left of the cut was a faint scar. "better now?" she asked with a sweet smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Steph looks at her hand a smiled softly and signalling with her head a thank you. She then trying to think how he knew who her parents were was still bugging her head. She took a drink from the bottle that was in her bag that was alcohol. She was to young but her parents did not care since she did not do any of the real drugs.

"I guess when I hit him in the head it angered him enough to make me cry the first time in my life."

After these words she took another drink and still wonders why.  

Elven Mistress of Love

Massie102

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:40 pm
Vixen smiled and laughed "Ok. This will be fun!" she said as she started to teach him how to dance.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:00 pm
Shadow smiled. Vixen really knew a lot about the dancing stuff. Except for most of the time he wasn't really paying attention, mainly just admiring and watching her.  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Massie102

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:09 pm
Vixen accidently tripped on her own feet. Upon gaining back her balance, she laughed at herself and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:55 pm
Shadow smiled slightly, loving the way she laughed. "You okay?" He asked, putting his hands on her hips to steady her.  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Massie102

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:48 am
Vixen smiled wrapping her arms around him. "Yea I'm good."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:28 am
He nodded, "Good." The sudden contact made him blush slightly but it went away almost immediately. He leaned in and kissed her lovingly, smiling at her when he pulled back. His hands on her somewhat tightened, pulling her closer.  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Massie102

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:32 am
Vixen smiled, blushing. She loved it that he pulled her closer, she leaned in and kissed him passionately.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff