Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
After Life Club Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Massie102

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:55 pm
Vixen laughed "It's ok. I've dealt with worse."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:03 pm
He blinked, looking at her. "Like what?" He asked, kind of wanting to know, but hoping he wasn't pushing.  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Massie102

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:06 pm
"How about we go back to my dorm to talk about it?" Vixen said hoping she wasn't being pushy. She just didn't want other people to know she was a shadowhunter, plus she didn't feel like talking over the loud music.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:31 pm
He nodded. "Um, okay." Shadow said, taking her hand and leading her out of the club. "I'm fine with that." He stated once they were outside.  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Massie102

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:33 pm
Vixen looked down blushing, she hoped she didn't make things awkward.

(http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=20446947#285410627)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image
Acelin entered the club and walked straight to the bar ignoring the tackiness of the club, once at the bar he asked for a glass of a single malt whiskey.
What the bartender quickly got for him with out asking for I.D, After receiving his drink Acelin found a empty seat at the bar and sat down.  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:16 pm
Melody walked into the club in a short black leather skirt and a black tank top happy she'de had a chance to go out tonight...This place is just like Club Blackleaph back home...she smiled and fixed her hair before walking up to the counter and ordering the tamest thing she could think of,sinc she had a head ache.She soon got her Vodka and Orange Juice,and then went to sit down in one of the booths ready to dance as soon as she was done.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:25 am
Murder Toys
User Image
Acelin entered the club and walked straight to the bar ignoring the tackiness of the club, once at the bar he asked for a glass of a single malt whiskey.
What the bartender quickly got for him with out asking for I.D, After receiving his drink Acelin found a empty seat at the bar and sat down.

Xena slides in the bar seat beside him hesitantly ."Hi im new here." she extends her hand. "M-my name is Xena Elizabeth Delarose."..... she continues hoping he does not label her a freak. "Im a vampire....What about you?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

lili473

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:16 am
User Image
Acelin took a sip of whiskey before noticing that there was girl sitting beside him.
He then quickly raised a eyebrow when he realized she was introducing herself to him.
"Nice to meet you Xena, My name is Acelin Chevalier "
He said with warm smile after shaking her hand.
"Me? I'm a human"
He said nonchalantly before taking another sip of his whiskey.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:54 am
lili473
Murder Toys
User Image

Xena slides in the bar seat beside him hesitantly ."Hi im new here." she extends her hand. "M-my name is Xena Elizabeth Delarose."..... she continues hoping he does not label her a freak. "Im a vampire....What about you?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

she thinks to herself......not just any human...different..... she orders some vodka laced with blood and takes a sip "You seem more than just any other human....intelligent.....not just food......if i may say so." User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

lili473

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:19 pm
User Image
"Hmmm.... Well I'm not that intelligent if i'm talking to a vampire who see's humans as food now am I?"
Acelin said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:43 am
Xena laughs and says "Maybe. Maybe not." Xena assess her thoughts quickly, but not as quick as usual...... undecisive for the first time in her life. "How did a guy like you end up here at this place?"

Murder Toys
User Image
"Hmmm.... Well I'm not that intelligent if i'm talking to a vampire who see's humans as food now am I?"
Acelin said with a smile.

lili473

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas