Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Rooftops Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

How far do I have to go...

She closed her eyes and pulled herself out of his arms, instantly regretting the cold that brought goosebumps to her arms. "I'm not meant to love my brother, I know that. But...I want...I want to love the man who is his opposite. I want this. But...the consequences...I'm not sure I could handle them. I need to know the man before our love is made permanent. Otherwise, it would simply be foolish." Her hand was brought to her forehead, and she sighed. "Can...can you promise me that this wish will come true?"

...To get your approval?

Rarian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:52 pm
Rarian

Mayah Playah

((Rebuttal is not worth it))

Kaira Fiarrah

Theme Song

Does fortune really favor the bold?...

User ImageFunny, she was so in tuned to Rule that she could sense the smile, no matter how small it was. And it shocked her that this girl could bring it about. So much so that she took her eyes off of the scenery just long enough to get a good look at her. Oh, she was pretty, there was no doubt about that. But she didn't have to see in people to notice the pain in the girl's eyes. Not quite desperation, but something... something close. Something tired of hurting, that wanted the love she spoke of. Some-

Out of the corner of her eye she saw a sluggish human approaching, cursing to herself in her own mind as she pushed him away. It helped that he was at least a little bit inebriated, a mind controlled by substance was an easy one to change. That, and just the slight intuition that if he went near them, it would end badly for him. Tick tock, tick tock.

Care to find out?...

BloodWitch15

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:11 pm
Mayah Playah

BloodWitch15

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

Tell me, what is your wish..

Noticing Kaira's attention his gaze slid to the side, watching her from the corner of his eyes to ensure she was alright as the girl pulled out of his embrace. He did not take this as a attempt to flee, merely a setback.. her wish was maturing, not fading. Moving forward to match her retreat he rested one knee on the ground, cupping her cheek as he lowered his head to her own. A hair's breadth separated them, warning of his waning patience as he mused to the girl quietly. " I promise only that a kiss will grant the wish you give me, your desire is strong enough to ensure it."

.. And how far will you go to get it?

(( Because I would win?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

"Then I know what I wish for," she said, taking a deep breath before her eyes meet his once more. "I wish...for you to be my slave and I your master until I find love!" she said in one swift breath before pressing her lips to his.

...To get your approval?

Rarian

BloodWitch15

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:39 pm
Rarian

Mayah Playah

((Never Sweetheart, I just don't have the energy for such witty arguments.))

Kaira Fiarrah

Theme Song

User ImageThe minute the words left her mouth Kaira nearly jumped out of the wall, public be damned, as her eyes glowed red once more. Enslavement?! Oooh, how her initial reaction was the wring the girl's neck, pain and longing or no. Fortunately for her, the kiss saved her, Kaira's magic could never counterract Rule's. A lucky thing for either of their play toys. Rule's kiss was binding, and there was nothing she could do now except growl to herself, blending deeper into the shadows while still keeping an eye on the streets around them. No matter how he felt about this, she would need at least three games of Lady Luck to feel better after witnessing this. No surprise to her a breeze picked up in the air, her annoyance physical until she could calm herself. This better lead somewhere productive.

Care to find out?...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:06 pm
Mayah Playah

BloodWitch15

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

It was the shock that hit him first, for the first time his eyes widened and Rule was at a loss for words.. Her soft lips pressing against his own to seal the wish. Just as he promised his magic did leap to obey, the feel of a connection snapping into place between them even as Rule pulled away from the girl.. His back hitting a chimney even as he grasped at its bricks to steady himself. A gust of wind picked up, pulling his braid from his shoulders as the male narrowed his gaze on his 'Mistress'.. Knowing full well that he was well and truly bound to her whims by the heat the jewel at his neck put off. No doubt a slave band would be already inked around his throat if his collar was removed, but he did not need to see it to know it was there.. This witch had found a loop hole in his magic.

Aware Kaira would have seen this he held up a hand, silently asking her to wait.. simply because he knew her rage and would have no choice but to protect this girl if Kaira went after her. He was fairly angry himself, red Djinn were not known for their forgiving natures.. Leveling a lethal, direct, stare on the girl he stood away from the chimney, his voice little more than a whisper of wrath. " You will regret that, girl." But.. not yet. He could not harm, or let harm come to, his Master. It just angered him more.

Rarian

Aged Regular

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

She wiped her mouth with her forearm, pushing her wet blonde hair back. "Is that any way to address your Master?" she said to him, refraining herself from a smirk. "It was the only way I could ensure things go according to plan. You understand that, don't you?" The witch snapped her fingers and produced a large, ancient-looking book, opening it and flipping through the pages until she landed on the passage she was looking for. "I knew it. An enslaved djinn is forbidden from allowing any harm to their master and is entitled, as of 1692's Rebecca's Law, written during the aftermath of the Salem Witch Trials, to do whatever is possible, and even impossible, to ensure happiness and prevent the ruining of their master's life and the end of said master's life." She slapped the book closed, the book disappearing in a puff of light blue smoke. Her eyes returned to the djinn's, and a single blonde eyebrow rose. "What was that about regretting this?"

...To get your approval?

{{Erm....I like pie! <-- my contribution to this conversation}}

Rarian

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:29 pm
Rarian

Mayah Playah

((Lol you didn't have to, that thing was just us being smart allics))

Kaira Fiarrah

Theme Song

User ImageEvery word out of the book was a nail through Kaira's skull, eyes darkening despite seeming to glow even more. Her hatred increased to such levels that her growl could be heard in the air, the wind blowing harder now. The girl was damn lucky that she was protected, and Kaira was already tempted to jump out of the wall and take her chances against Rule to attack her. As it was she let the wind hit a tree below so hard a branch snapped, causing the people milling around on the street to scream in panic. It only barely calmed her ire, if at all. Still her anger and her sadness was strong, her friend was never meant to be bound. If only I could have seen this coming.... This was indeed a great misfortune.

Care to find out?...

BloodWitch15

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:03 pm
Mayah Playah

BloodWitch15

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

" Burn not your bridges.. Witch. Slavery is not loyalty." Lifting his hand Rule steadied the wild strands of hair around his eyes as the wind raged, his expression slowly calming as that odd.. hallow.. gleam returned to his gaze. He would not regret this.. but it did not mean he would obey quietly, chains were meant to be rattled and eventually his would come off. Patience.. was the only weapon he needed right now. Turning his back to the girl that named him slave, Rule moved to block the fierce wind from knocking her over as he extended his free hand towards Kaira.. Knowing she would hear simply because the wind that stole the sound away was hers. " Be calm, come here before real damage is done Kaira."

He had been arrogant, fair enough.. But he clearly had no intention of bowing his head to this brat witchling. Still.. his gaze flicked back for a moment, only briefly glancing at the witch, before a quiet.. slightly resigned.. sigh escaped him. The jewel at his neck glinted and a portion of the wind died down around him and Alonna; A better shield to keep her still-damp form from freezing in the wind.. Even as he gritted his teeth at the gesture. Patience..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

"But it is obedience," she replied without hesitation. Alonna summoned a bit of warm wind, drying herself off and warming her chilled bones. Even with the dried dress, her body's silhouette was still clear, and she looked every bit like the beautiful woman she had grown to be. Alonna watched him carefully, studying his movements. She didn't need the djinn to protect her from her own mastered element. The young witch crossed her arms beneath her bosom and tilted her head at him. "Please don't be cross with me. This is the only way to ensure I get my wish. If you could only see this from my point of view." Snapping her fingers once more, a small light blue bag appeared on her arm, out of which she pulled a silver ring on a silver chain. "You will wear this. This ring will protect you from my kind, as well are other being with my level of power and lower. Think of it as a good luck charm." The blonde held out the chain, her expression serious. "I'm not asking you to wear this, djinn. You will wear it."

...To get your approval?

{{I know, I just wanted to feel included...}}

Rarian

BloodWitch15

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:45 pm
Rarian

Mayah Playah

((Then by all means, please add whatever you want to any convo :]))

Kaira Fiarrah

Theme Song

User ImageHis words, though clear as day to her own ears, still only just broke through to her mind. She didn't want to calm, she wanted to push the boundaries until the girl broke the pact herself. Still... of all of the people she listened to, he was one of them.... grudgingly and unwillingly most of the time. Sighing in annoyance she closed her eyes, only opening them again when the wind had completely died down and her eyes were brown again, stepping out of the shadows and walking towards him slowly. But, no matter how controlled she could make herself, there was no masking the anger for him in her eyes. She was only a few feet away when Alonna's demand hit her ears, a small breeze ruffling her hair but otherwise staying down, Kaira meeting Rule's gaze. Her own held an uncontrollable tint of red around the irises, her voice so deadly soft that she would really be surprised if he heard her. "This isn't fair." Alonna Ridela. Greed. She would remember this. As soon as the pact was fulfilled, and if anything piled on in between, there would be consequences for her desires.

Care to find out?...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:44 pm
Mayah Playah

BloodWitch15

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

A order already.. and she asked for empathy. Thankfully that was one thing she could not demand; A Djinn like him had none to offer. Kaira approached and some of his ire calmed.. not quite fading, but backing off at the familiar sight. Oh yes, she was pissed.. and a Black Djinn was something even a demi-god would fear. This Witchling really had no idea how fortunate she was that this female was a friend. Or rather.. how unfortunate it would be for her after their pact was filled. Trusting her to keep control of herself he closed his eyes for a moment, disliking the feel of pins and needles on his throat as he resisted that order.. But getting used to it patiently.

Turning Rule prowled to Alonna.. Stopping perhaps too close, looming over the witch so that she would have to look up to meet his red gaze. Intimidation.. was only slightly intended, he simply did not see a need to keep his distance. Fine, he was a slave.. But she was his Master until the deal was done. He owned her in that sense, and he would treat her as such. Watching her silently he allowed the back of his right hand to brush her arm as he lifted it to be level with her charmingly stubborn lips.. Waiting. She wanted a ring on him, he would not resist.. but she would be putting it there.

Perhaps in a different situation he would have admired that ring.. Silver etched in elegant designs and three well charged stones embraced by the metal. Even the enchantment inscribed inside the band would be considered beautiful.. Ah yes, he would be a spoiled pet to this Witchling if he behaved. A pity such gifts would not buy him. These thoughts, grimly amusing as they were, did not brace him for Kaira's voice.. His eyes widening with a brief surprise at the mourning tone before darkening; his expression becoming stone as he answered both of them in a openly devil-may-cry voice. " I might enjoy a little bad luck.. I never did like playing fair."

(( She is right, speak up and argue back when you like. ))  

Rarian

Aged Regular

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

The witch broke the chain with her finger, then slid the ring onto his ring finger. "Take great care with this ring, djinn. It took my mother years to create it, and I will not have the last thing she created destroyed because of your carelessness." The ring glowed a faint purple and, to her astonishment, fit itself to his finger until it fit him perfectly. "Well then, it's never done that before," she murmured, raising an eyebrow. Shaking herself out of her thoughts, Alonna looked back up at the beautiful, dangerous djinn, and finally realized she didn't know his name. "Tell me your name," she ordered.

...To get your approval?

{{I'm the shortest person in my age group in my family. Seriously, everyone else is like, 5'8 and I'm only 5'3. I'm taller than my mom, though! By only about half an inch, but still! It counts!!}}

Rarian

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:14 pm
Rarian

Mayah Playah

((Lol I'm 5'3" too! That's why Rarian calls me Hobbit. However, I do have you beat in that my mom is four inches shorter than me..))

Kaira Fiarrah

Theme Song

User ImageKaira couldn't help but flinch at his words, screaming through her brain like a bullit ricocheting in her skull. She had promised him long ago, after seeing his mother die, that she would never tamper with his fortune. Was he asking her too? Was this his way of giving permission? Almost instantly there was a pain building up behind her right eye, one she tried desperately to ignore. Please don't make me Rule..... However, at the girl's next command she couldn't help but smile in false amusement, forcing her eyes brown again and her voice to raise, just enough to hear her. "His name is Legion, for they are many."

Oh, she would do as he said. She would remain calm. She just couldn't guarantee her methods of relaxation would be to anyone other than his and her satisfaction.....

Care to find out?...

BloodWitch15

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:54 pm
Mayah Playah

BloodWitch15

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

The cool metal hugged his finger and Rule studied it.. a faint smile curving his lips at Kaira's comment. Legion.. Dropping his hand the Djinn stepped away from his Master, arms folding over his chest as though he had not heard her order to mind the ring.. But he had taken her words to memory. The ring was her mothers, a treasure to her.. He was not so shallow as to use that against her. The band around his neck itched and tingled, demanding he give her what she wanted.. A sensation he could tolerate for a little while. " You heard her."

To be honest that gaze of her was a bit unnerving.. the splash of pastel purple seeing too much. It had taken luck and arrogance to trap him so, she should not be innocent enough to still see him as a 'person'. Unless she was naive enough to think she could tame him.. or twisted enough to get off on such captivity. The itching sharpened into pain, the slave band biting at him as he continued to stall his answer.. But at least it distracted him from influencing Kaira more. He had almost made her.. Shadow-dark lashes swept down, hiding the expression in his gaze as he looked towards the noise street below. He would not demand she alter their fate again, but he would leave the option open to her.. if in the future she felt the need to influence him he would trust her to make that call. But not yet.

(( Short women. ))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas