Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Rooftops Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

How far do I have to go...

Alonna studied him for a moment, then raised her chin. "I didn't ask you. I asked him. And I know you lie to me." She twisted the gold ring around her finger, the ruby stones glowing as her fingers danced across them. "Tell me the truth, djinn. I know when you lie. The ring tells me."

...To get your approval?

{{We're not short!! Just...vertically challenged.}}

Rarian

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:25 pm
Rarian

Mayah Playah

Kaira Fiarrah

Theme Song

Does fortune really favor the bold?...

User ImageHumans were such curious creatures. They thought ten was a sufficient number to count to or from when trying to rein themselves back into their own thoughts. In her opinion, that didn't even flick the surface of her feelings. No hurricanes, no tornadoes, no disasters... Rolling her eyes at Rule's back she met Alonna's eyes now, her chin equally raised and her back straight. The little witch didn't scare her. They were at least even in power. But, she would not risk having to fight her friend just to appease herself. Luckily for her, her mouth did a decent enough job, Kaira still managing to keep calm as she addressed Alonna in return. "It takes a liar to spot a liar, little witchling. Tell me, just what other sins are you hiding beneath that pale bosom aside from your unnatural love?" What secrets did those blonde curls hide? It should have worried her about what would happen to Rule. However, while he was still at the forefront of her mind, her emotions were- for the time being- running the show. So long as her own Djinn powers didn't take hold, they were all ok."Although, if you are indeed another falsifier, you must not be very good. It's not a lie for him to point out the truth, seeing as you answered me." God knew why, but Kaira found herself missing Rule's aunt. At least that woman was ignorant in her hopes, not completely in her actions. Who would have ever thought I would actually miss home? She wasn't sure if Rule was starting to feel the same, but she was definitely ready for some self medicating of her own kind after that realization. "You're only wasting your time..."

Care to find out?...

((Exactly what page is Alonna's profile on Dear?))  

BloodWitch15

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:41 pm
Mayah Playah

BloodWitch15

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

Tell me, what is your wish..

" Kaira." It was said softly, yet there was a note in his voice.. a silent warning. She was letting herself get riled.. In a situation that would not change regardless. A small flex at the corner of his right eye was the only hint that the discomfort around his neck had increased.. Rule discarding the feeling as easily as he did anything else that irritated him as he turned to study both of the women. This had to be settled.

Two strides carried Rule to Alonna's side, his hand grasping her delicate wrist as his other arm slid around her shoulders.. Pulling the girl against him in a lover's embrace. Allowing Alonna's cheek to grace his chest a second time Rule rested his chin against her pale hair, the strands surprisingly soft against his jaw as he cuddled the woman.. Meeting his friends gaze steadily. " For my sake.. Do not upset my Master." He could, and would, handle this girl.. Neither of the females seemed to realize that while she had 'enslaved' him.. she was also now trapped with him until the deal was done. There was no need to punish this girl, he now knew how to enjoy this situation.. and exact his revenge without violating the servitude law. For the first time a genuine.. evil.. smile bared his perfect white teeth to Kaira. The best thing she could do for him was accept this.. and be there for him as she had been all these years. To the girl in his arms he finally answered her, relief filling him as a bit of the pain eased in his throat. “ Ask nicely and I will tell you my name.. We both know I will resist otherwise.”

.. And how far will you go to get it?

(( I see.. so you're Short. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:45 am
Mayah Playah
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

She blinked as she was pulled into his arms, then looked up at him and narrowed her eyes. "Ask you nicely?" she repeated, unable to move her arm that was crushed against him chest. Alonna didn't struggle, simply allowing him to hold her. Her eyes focused on his, and for a girl in her position, she was pretty relaxed. "Fine. Will you pretty please tell me your name?" she asked, fluttering her eyelashes innocently.

...To get your approval?

{{Don't make me sic Awesome nerd on you}}

Rarian

BloodWitch15

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:12 pm
Rarian

Mayah Playah

Kaira Fiarrah

Theme Song

User ImageAlonna's request was so disgustingly sweet sounding, it nearly made Kaira want to vomit where she stood. As it was she repressed the reflex, eyeing Rule as his previous words still floated through her mind. It wasn't necessarily what he said. It was the look he was giving her now, that smile... one she hadn't quite seen before. Her own wheels were doing double time now, trying to analyze every bit of this deal he had been pulled into.... until she simply smiled back, seemingly speaking to Alonna but still looking at Rule. "Forgive me, I seem to have lost myself a moment. Adjusting to this Academy is still... taking time for me. I understand your choice, now I only hope that good fortune meet you at every turn." She would bide her time, only acting when he needed her to. He could always count on her.

Care to find out?...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:24 am
Mayah Playah

BloodWitch15

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

" My thanks.." Inclining his head to Kaira he allowed his smile to relax, the gesture no longer cruel but perhaps.. affectionate. The only person who could get such a gentle smile from him was Kaira.. and it immediately faded as he turned his head to meet Alonna's gaze. Sarcasm aside, his Witchling had obeyed. It was certainly a start. " Rule. What do you wish of me."

It seemed as though this night had turned his world on its ear, the bindings of enslavement and a game of wits already at play.. But Rule could still hear the babble of the people below, the same stink of hopeless dreams and empty wishes.. Really nothing had changed.

(( I am unsure if that is a threat, I believe I fear Witch more. ))  

Rarian

Aged Regular

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:58 am
Rarian

((I've trained you well, young padwon))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:31 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

"First off, I want you to stop this charade you're pulling with me. I'm not stupid, I'm aware you don't like me. Stop pretending otherwise. I don't need affection," she said, struggling with his embrace a bit. "Second, if you happen to meet my father, you are a slave that I bought at the market, nothing more, nothing less. Got it?"

...To get your approval?

{{Ah yes, but does she have the same influence over the captain of this fine, fine guild?"}}

Rarian

BloodWitch15

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:24 pm
Rarian

Mayah Playah

Kaira Fiarrah

Theme Song

User ImageThere's that smile I know... Childish as it was she wanted to stick her tongue at Alonna, gloat, something in response to what they already knew: She may have Rule's obedience, but aside from his father, only she had his true loyalty. And she was incredibly grateful for the honor.

Although, when she caught the last bitof Alonna's statement, two thoughts went through her head:

Meet her father...

Slave, nothing more....

Kaira's shock ran so deep she swore she felt her heart stop before jumpstarting again, double time now. Many Djinn- particularly the ones she had ever encountered- hated the word, some of them spewing nothing but nonsense and memories going all the way back to the days of King Solomon. At least, the ones that had survived long enough for her to hear them bicker. Looking to Rule, and hoping Alonna didn't notice, she felt her gaze harden and her fingers flex before wrapping them around the material of her skirt. Whether he felt insulted or not, she did. But, still looking at him, she crossed her heart with the nail of her index finger. She wouldn't act... unless he wanted her to... unless he said to because he needed her... I promise.

Care to find out?...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:28 pm
Mayah Playah

BloodWitch15

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

It was a verbal slap.. Rule dropping his head forward, the fall of black hair hiding the expression of pure hatred in his red gaze. Slave.. Heh, if she only knew just how deeply the wounds of that word ran for his race. Then again, perhaps she did. Of its own accord his hand slipped from her shoulder, the ring glinting brightly as he circled her throat with his cold fingers.. But he just could not close his hand, no matter how potent the wish to kill was inside him. One little twitch and this creatures bones would snap like twigs.. So damn close. And yet.. " .. To think I felt the need to help such a spoiled child. When the curse ends and I am free of your petty wish, girl, invest in Djinn wards for you and your beloved." Because for that little snip.. he would enjoy nothing more than tormenting them both into a early grave.

His hand fell away and he stepped away from the brat, avoiding looking at her entirely as he flexed his fingers.. chasing away the warmth of her skin. " I understand. You are nothing but a repressor to me, I will avoid your kin's presence entirely." He did see Kaira's gesture.. And his expression gentled only a fraction. " Kaira, I will find you later." He could not keep her here with this slander.

(( Trust me the Hobbit does not need it lol ))  

Rarian

Aged Regular

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

"I'd like to see you try and do something, Rule. I enjoy a good fight," she replied, wrapping her hand around her throat and rubbing it slightly. Glancing at the silver ring on her thumb, Alonna sighed. "Four hours and twenty-three minutes," she mumbled.

...To get your approval?

{{Alright, alright}}

Rarian

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:47 pm
If a fight is what she wants, I dare her to come to me if she's brave.... As it was she nodded stiffly to Rule, turning on her heel and walking away. His dismissal did not bother her, better than it being her with his hand around her throat. And, she knew the other reason. He was just as offended by Alonna's careless words as she was. And he didn't want her there for anymore. He knew where to find her.....

((Sayanora lovelies <3))  

BloodWitch15

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah

BloodWitch15

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

A quiet sigh escaped him when Kaira left, relief and ire filling him. Without his friend he had no real need to act as a buffer.This witch was really.. going to irritate him. " As you wish, girl." Deftly the Djinn caught his braid, weaving it around his shoulders as though the gesture helped to calm him.. His eyes closing for a brief moment before looking back at the female. Now he remembered why he hated these creatures.. arrogant, spoiled.. and unfortunately well versed in magic.

The answer, as his father often taught him, was indifference to such beings.. Allowing his ire to rule his actions towards her would solve nothing. Draining the emotion from his tone, expression, and gaze he simple watched her.. waiting as she muttered something about time. " Orders, or dismiss me."

(( Later Witch, and rest well Mayah. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:33 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

"I'm hungry. Why don't you take me to the ice cream parlor?" she said, snapping her fingers once and smiling a bit as a light blue shawl appeared over her shoulders. "And let's walk. It's about to rain again, and I love rain. If you want me to, I can direct the rain to me. Water is easy to manipulate."

...To get your approval?

Rarian

BloodWitch15

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:25 am
Mayah Playah

BloodWitch15

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

" No." He was fond of water, hailing from a dry land it was a precious element to him.. But that was none of her business. Turning away he took a step.. only to pause again as his eyes closed; Eyebrow twitching as a sudden thought occurred to him. " What.. is a Ice Cream Parlor?"

He'd never had, or heard of, such a thing.. And was honestly too curious to be irritated by his lack of knowledge in the matter. Lifting a hand he pushed the onyx locks from his face, rubbing his temples as he gave himself a mental shake. Ice. Cream. A odd food, certainly it would not be that difficult to find. Then again.. she wanted to walk, it would take longer.. Lost in these thoughts he moved his hand lower, holding his chin as he studied the ground pensively.. Unaware his guard had dropped towards Alonna in the face of this puzzle. " .. why put ice with cream.. humans.."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces