Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Rooftops Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:56 am
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

How far do I have to go...

"It's where you eat ice cream, which is...hard to explain." Alonna sighed as the shawl elongated, becoming a hooded cape. Lifting the fine material, she yanked it off and tossed it away. The young witch strode to the entrance of the alley, her hands on her hips as the rain began to fall. "Come on, we should go. By the time be get there, we'll be soaked." Alonna ran a hand through her hair impatiently.

...To get your approval?

Rarian

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:41 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

Tell me, what is your wish..

Flicking a glance at the female as she passed the Djinn blinked once.. A small sign of agreement though he hardly felt the pressing need she did. Of course.. it was no longer his place to have such opinions.. She could try to break it of him if she liked, at the moment he wanted to see this Iced Cream mortals ate. The cloth she shed was simple enough to catch, his hand moving in a deft gesture to rescue the dainty cape before it could be sullied in the alley's grime.

Reaching up to the carpet at his neckline Rule followed his Mistress to the alley mouth silently.. Yanking the cloth from his shoulders and dropping it. The smooth fabric stopped its decent three feet from the cold brick ground, spreading out smoothly as though supported by unseen strings. Satisfied with the easy preparations the Djinn turned back to Alonna's delicate figure, prowling closer until.. in one smooth stride... He scooped the girl into a bridal hold, lifting the short woman up off her feet with obvious ease; Her hooded cape still tucked into the crook of his arm under her back as he stepped onto the Carpet. He offered no explanation, his expression set as the cloth under his feet lifted up and finally over the building to their left.. Following his will as he let his magic find the source of her desired food.

.. And how far will you go to get it?

(( Jump to Ice Cream Parlor ))  

Rarian

Aged Regular

Zeviie

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image

~Can you smell the rain?~

The smell of rain filled the air as
Aimee found her way up to the roof. Could it be that it
would soon rain? She could only hope. To her the rain is
light, no not light air. She needed it to survive. Yet, when
it rained all she felt was sadness. The same sadness she
felt from years and years ago. Aimee stopped at the edge
of the roof looking towards the clouds, completely lost in
her own thoughts. "One day the rain will be
loved again."
She mumbled to herself

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:08 pm
Lucid Desires

Arron, still with his Hood over his head, had been wondering around for quite some time, he had hidden the trolly he was dragging around and just exploring the ten rather than being ignored by everyone at here academy.
He noticed Aimee while he entered the roof, raising his eye wondering what brought her up here. but then, what brought him up here also?
Hecould feel it in the atmosphere that it was going to rain very soon, and he walked up to her.
"I'm guessing the up coming rain doesn't bother you?" he asked in an English accent.
"I find it... relaxing, just the noise it makes.."
he paused for a moment then realised he was talking to a complete stranger. he looked a little surprised.
"Sorry.. I just need to talk with someone... people seem to like ignoring me..." he said, rubbing the back of his hood  

ENDeverMORE

Dapper Vampire

Zeviie

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:27 pm
END_everMORE

User Image

~
Can you smell the rain?~

Aimee, whom was
completely zoned out, suddenly snapped
back to reality only to see a strange boy.
She stared at him for a second or two and
mumbled "It rains a lot in
England. It rains everywhere. Rain is
something the whole world can share, that's
why its peaceful. No one fights over it."
She then held out her hand only to catch
a single drop, with which she held out her
hand offering it to the boy.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:24 am
Lucid Desires

Arron looked at her hand, than. at Aimee, then back at her hand.
" ... how did you know that was going to land there...?" he asked. a rather odd question, but him being careless it didn't bother him I'd it made Arron look stupid, or weird.
Arron looked at the rain drop in her hand, his mind started to act up again, causing him to think of endless things. and he started day dreaming, staring at Aimees hand.  

ENDeverMORE

Dapper Vampire

Zeviie

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:55 pm
END_everMORE

User Image

~
Can you smell the rain?~

With a giggle
Aimee looked at the boy and smiled.
"That my friend is the mystery."
She began to laugh harder as more
rain drops fell. She stopped suddenly
and looked up and almost as if she
was listening to something.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:41 pm
Lucid Desires

Arron snickered lightly, as the strange girl laughed, more and more and the rain began to fall and fall.
not that either rain nor Aimee being oddly happy for no reason, was enough to motivate him to move. He just wanted to talk, and talk. others ignorance had got to him.
Arron his eyes as the rain fell on him breathing slowly.
"In a way, you remind of... well, me." he said, followed by a short low tone giggle.  

ENDeverMORE

Dapper Vampire

Zeviie

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:31 pm
END_everMORE

User Image

~
Can you smell the rain?~

Suddenly, the rain stopped,
and Aimee turned to the boy with a smile and a laugh.
"I'm one of a kind, what can I say."
She said with a smirk. She then snapped her
fingers and more drops began to fall
all around, yet none landing on her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:50 pm
Lucid Desires

Arron rolled his eyes. he didn't believe anyone could possibly be 'one of a kind' "There's forteen hundred, million billion billion beings in this world." Arron changed completely, to look exactly like Aimee, he laughed in the same manner she did.
"you're bound to have a clone somewhere." he said, with a voice, the same as Aimee.
Arron looked down at the dress he was copying, shortly after, the red sections turned black, since he like that colour more.
[I don't meat seem impatient/evil/d**k-ish, but if you take this long to post on more than this one occasion, then I'm going to move my character.]  

ENDeverMORE

Dapper Vampire

ENDeverMORE

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:22 pm
Arron changed back to his regular hooded self, closed his eyes, with a face of regret.
He sighed, "I should really be sorting my living quarters at the college out, at this rate, I'm just a trap." he said, then turned round to exit the roof, recollect his belongings and headed back to the college grounds.
[…exit…]
[Ok, I've no idea if you've given up on to or forgotten, or on holiday, but I can't wait if I don't know how long I'm waiting for…]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:20 pm
With a feint breeze sweeping his hair he watches the night sky and the town below the moonlight being drawn to him. " I wonder where might a friend be, in this world of silence?" He closes his eyes and listens to the night.  

Haruo Hasegawa

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces