Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Non-MW2 Related
Black Ops is just plain annoying now. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:50 pm
Well I thought it was awesome the first few times I played it but now looking back, MW2 seems to be better. Sure black ops balanced things out a bit but things were fine in MW2 despite the Noob tubes and commando. The one thing that ticks me off is the maps and the spawning.

Sure most games have that occasional bad spawn but black ops just takes the cake when it comes to getting you spawn killed. They either spawn you into the enemy, into several enemies, beside enemies or into enemy killstreaks. In one match I recall being killed right when I spawn 6 or 7 times.

When it comes to maps 1 word. Nuketown. That's all they ever vote for, its all they ever give. I played 7 matches in a row on this map getting repeatedly spawn killed.

I know that you might think that I'm complaining about too much but it's the truth though. Looks like MW2 is still the way to go for me. (Although RC-XD's may be fun to use, they get annoying once you get spawn killed by them over and over and over.......)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:01 pm
True That. And the FAMAS is over ******** killed. Like they took the FAMAS, shot it, buried it in a shallow grave, then teabaged it. They should put it back to the way it was before. (Ballistic Knifes take skills. Thats what I use baby, yeah. I got a headshot on Array from atleast 100 feet away.)  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:39 pm
oh yeah, the thing i fear, paradoxial, irony

not that thats anything new, but my friend rented black ops, and i got a chance to play it, c'mon guys stop being so pessemistic! think of the good things

the graphics are great, theres a currency system {you might think differently, but i love it} customizable sights, and the ballistic knife, oh my gahod!

i swear the ballistic knife is like a freakin muffin, once you have tasted the sheer power of a muffin,....

YOU, WILL, DO, ANYTHING, TO GET YOUR HANDS ON, ANOTHER, MUFFIN exclaim

and i wanted to bring this up before i made my posts in the forum, but multiplayer is a luxury, if it really pisses you off so much, then don't use it, but a second controller...

hang on, my friend, his names chase, he said you can have 2 people, play multiplayer at once, true or,..fake and gay question

but as i was saying, buy a second controller and play with your friends, kids, parents, girlfriend, boyfriend, or pet robot {i has one} you cheap bastards exclaim

but quote me on this, i want to have a, discussion with someone on this, i have school and work though, but, I'm waiting till christmas season to get black ops myself, I'm not paying anymore than 55$ for an xbox game  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:18 pm
I'm just glad they fixed cheap bullshit like quick scoping and toned down random grenades.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:47 am
knifing is still gay as hell  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:40 am
Seyelance: Yes, you can play split screen online multiplayer. 3nodding

Everyone does nothing but point out the negatives, they can't see the good in a game. Every game has problems, especially when they are first released. Like COD, and Halo. There are glitches and small things which need to be fixed almost every time that a game is released. You have to give it time, because they can't just fix EVERYTHING over night, and they're not going to be able to make EVERYONE happy. So get over it. >.>

Also, most people don't like it because they're just plain NOT GOOD at this game. It was EASY to be good at MW 2. You could get your killstreaks easily and everything, but now it's more challenging because you can't run around with a UMP 45 all the time and get massive killstreaks.

I'm totally happy they got rid of the Nuke, and the AC-130. And the Gunship is beast. :] For all you haters, ******** OFF.

Thank you.

Get Off x

Tipsy Paladin

Treythebest_11

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:25 pm
Get Off x

Everyone does nothing but point out the negatives, they can't see the good in a game. Every game has problems, especially when they are first released. Like COD, and Halo. There are glitches and small things which need to be fixed almost every time that a game is released. You have to give it time, because they can't just fix EVERYTHING over night, and they're not going to be able to make EVERYONE happy. So get over it. >.>

Also, most people don't like it because they're just plain NOT GOOD at this game. It was EASY to be good at MW 2. You could get your killstreaks easily and everything, but now it's more challenging because you can't run around with a UMP 45 all the time and get massive killstreaks.

I'm totally happy they got rid of the Nuke, and the AC-130. And the Gunship is beast. :] For all you haters, ******** OFF.

Thank you.

Amazing Speech!!.. No lies. I agree. mrgreen
That's how I would have put it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:40 pm
Get Off x

Thank you.

Games do have their problems and I'm cool with that. It's just our nature to point them out. I'm not saying Black Ops suck or anything but I am saying is the spawns have a problem. Black Ops has many new features that are awesome like Campaign, Zombies and Customization.

Also it may be true that I hate because I'm not good at the game as well and I don't deny it. But this is most likely because I can't get 2 feet away from my spawn without getting blown up. I once had my head blown off right as I spawned. I didn't even get a chance to react. So how can you claim that's fair for me and others?

Also wasn't everyone complaining about Noobtubes and Commando in Mw2? That goes to show that we all complain about something.  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Treythebest_11

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:53 pm
AdvanceEX
Get Off x

Thank you.

Games do have their problems and I'm cool with that. It's just our nature to point them out. I'm not saying Black Ops suck or anything but I am saying is the spawns have a problem. Black Ops has many new features that are awesome like Campaign, Zombies and Customization.

Also it may be true that I hate because I'm not good at the game as well and I don't deny it. But this is most likely because I can't get 2 feet away from my spawn without getting blown up. I once had my head blown off right as I spawned. I didn't even get a chance to react. So how can you claim that's fair for me and others?

Also wasn't everyone complaining about Noobtubes and Commando in Mw2? That goes to show that we all complain about something.

That's also true. It takes more skill to stay alive in Black Ops. In modern warfare 2 it was easy to stay alive, but now Black Ops is the one thing that should challenge everyone to be their best at all times. It also challenges me hardcore and I still win. It's fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:52 pm
AdvanceEX
Well I thought it was awesome the first few times I played it but now looking back, MW2 seems to be better. Sure black ops balanced things out a bit but things were fine in MW2 despite the Noob tubes and commando. The one thing that ticks me off is the maps and the spawning.

Sure most games have that occasional bad spawn but black ops just takes the cake when it comes to getting you spawn killed. They either spawn you into the enemy, into several enemies, beside enemies or into enemy killstreaks. In one match I recall being killed right when I spawn 6 or 7 times.

When it comes to maps 1 word. Nuketown. That's all they ever vote for, its all they ever give. I played 7 matches in a row on this map getting repeatedly spawn killed.

I know that you might think that I'm complaining about too much but it's the truth though. Looks like MW2 is still the way to go for me. (Although RC-XD's may be fun to use, they get annoying once you get spawn killed by them over and over and over.......)
it's probably just because you suck.  

Tha Disciple

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:12 pm
Tha Disciple
AdvanceEX

it's probably just because you suck.

lol rofl thats messed up  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:19 am
Get Off x

Thank you.

heheh, good stuff

i was grouse as on modern warfare 2, any fps game actually, but I'm gettting rid of it to play other stuff, like...

gta 4, final fantasy xiii {BUY IT!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!} errm...and devil may cry 4, and 5 when its released

back on topic, your absolutely right, people complain because of experiences in which they're not proud of, such as sucking the holy nutsack of jesus christ at something, like how i suck the unholy nutsack of satin at dance dance revolution  

pure seyelance

Scrublord Luna

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:50 pm
slicing SeYeLaNcE
oh yeah, the thing i fear, paradoxial, irony

not that thats anything new, but my friend rented black ops, and i got a chance to play it, c'mon guys stop being so pessemistic! think of the good things

the graphics are great, theres a currency system {you might think differently, but i love it} customizable sights, and the ballistic knife, oh my gahod!

i swear the ballistic knife is like a freakin muffin, once you have tasted the sheer power of a muffin,....

YOU, WILL, DO, ANYTHING, TO GET YOUR HANDS ON, ANOTHER, MUFFIN exclaim

and i wanted to bring this up before i made my posts in the forum, but multiplayer is a luxury, if it really pisses you off so much, then don't use it, but a second controller...

hang on, my friend, his names chase, he said you can have 2 people, play multiplayer at once, true or,..fake and gay question

but as i was saying, buy a second controller and play with your friends, kids, parents, girlfriend, boyfriend, or pet robot {i has one} you cheap bastards exclaim

but quote me on this, i want to have a, discussion with someone on this, i have school and work though, but, I'm waiting till christmas season to get black ops myself, I'm not paying anymore than 55$ for an xbox game
All I heard was "muffin" eek  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:58 pm
Whoa... Assassins Creed: Brohood, ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKYYYY.

If a friend has it, ask to borrow it. IDGAF If this is a COD guild, we can talk freely of any game.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:10 pm
The Convicted
Whoa... Assassins Creed: Brohood, ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKYYYY.

If a friend has it, ask to borrow it. IDGAF If this is a COD guild, we can talk freely of any game.

i don't give a french kiss to my girlfriend about one game either!

lol, brotherhood all the damn way though man! that games awesome!  
Non-MW2 Related

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff