Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:17 pm
Lena smiled, but it couldn't be seen from her mask. "Good job! You learn fast!"

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:33 pm
thanks jasmin said and smiled to herself (cant find a pic and gotta go be on 2morrow)  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:37 pm
((k, see ya!!!))

Lena made a few snowmen then walked back to Jasmin. "For attacks, just go crazy! Feel the power and unleash it." she said as her claws extended until it touched the ground. She slashed a snowman in half with ease.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:59 am
jasmin nodded smiled as she lept at a snow man herand bit into the snow as fire sped out from her paws melting the snowman instintly as she wuickly backed off by the way lenny i think i like it better when you dont wear your mask jasmin said with a smile (i found a pic!it was like the only one that wasent either half naked completly naked or a normal looking person with wings razz my demon form but her eyes look like this http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.deviantart.com/download/79076936/Naruto_Demon_Fox_style_eye_by_Gigahydra.jpg&imgrefurl=http://celebritiessite.blogspot.com/2009/02/naruto-demon.html&usg=__Os8J9g0voThT1VEF_8CA0-XdeIA=&h=535&w=800&sz=343&hl=en&start=17&zoom=1&itbs=1&tbnid=j-TMSkAfxb7HDM:&tbnh=96&tbnw=143&prev=/images?q=white+demon+fox&hl=en&gbv=2&tbs=isch:1  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:17 pm
Tom saw Shela's leg was bleeding and saw the bullet in it so he put down the sketched pad "i thought you were just a wolf when i sketched you i didn't know and do you need help getting the bullet out?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:56 pm
Sehla smiled a little "No it was okay, when I'm a wolf an people and I'm in public place people either start drawing me or take a bunch of pictures.." Sehla looked at her leg and Tom "Um, yea please?" Sehla asked shyly. Sehla watched the baby wolf wake up and lick her hand. It jumped of her lap and then jumped off the tree gracefully.
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:11 pm
Tom took out a pair of scissores and carefully and quickly pulled it out "there" he said then saw the pup land then looked back at Shela "anything knew?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:20 pm
Sehla looked at Tom "Um, thanks. And no." Sehla looked at all the blood on her. She sighed "Well,I'm going to my cabin because I need to wash off this blood.I'm going to be staying at it for a few days. If you want to you you can come with me." Sehla said jumping off the tree.
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:23 pm
"sure i need a place to rest for a while" Tom said jumping out of the tree and making his wings dissaper.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:30 pm
Sehla walked to her cabin and opened the door "It's warm here." She smiled. "There is the living room, the kitchen, and the blacony. I'm going to be in the room over there. And there is a another room over there with a bed if you want to sleep there for a while..." She walked to the room she said she was going to be in and closed the door. The room had a bathroom, she walked in the bathroom, took off her clothes and took a 3 mintue shower. She came out dried off and put on some clothes. She walked out of the room.
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:39 pm
Tom sat on a couch looking throungh his sketch pad then turned his head toward Shela when she came.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:45 pm
Sehla walked to the kitchen making her self coffee "Want something to drink?" Sehla asked wondering his name "Hey um,what's your name? You never told me, but you know mine by my step sister..."
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:52 pm
"i'm Tom and your Shela and your sister is Chancie? and can i have some coffee too?" he said  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:06 pm
Sehla nodded, making Tom coffee. Sehla took the coffee to Tom "Here." Sehla went outside to the balcony, sitting on a chair and setting her coffee on the table. She closed the glass door and started playing her guitar and singing. "Your kiss was the perfect drug.It gave me the perfect high.Half the cheaters fall in love, they all deserve to die.I need to feel you again, your lips on my skin.Tonight I could be her, I could be better.In your eyes, I thought I saw tomorrow.Now all I see is wasted time.Can we pretend it's always been okay?We never lost it all, (lost it all).Can we pretend we never left this fate?We never lost it all, (lost it all)." Sehla stopped and drank some of her coffee.
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:10 pm
Tom took a sip of his coffee then got p and tapped on the glass befor walking out onto the balcony "you have talent" he said.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff