Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:54 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"You make that sound as though it's such a short time." Nikolai groaned and buried his face in the crook of Leon's neck. "Maybe I can sleep that time away?" he pondered aloud.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:57 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leon smiled. "You can try, but her voice is very shrill," he chuckled. "I might just train her at the cabin."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:20 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai instantly tensed. He didn't want to as much as think of those two alone in such a romantic place for a month. "...Can't you train her at home, darling?" he asked without looking at the man.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:58 pm
Leon Court

"What, you want that woman inside our house?" he asked, blinking in confusion. "Nikolai, you need to trust me."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:08 pm
Mayah Playah
I don't get what Ellery said.

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"You're asking me to let you spend a month with your deceased wife in a cabin in the middle of the woods? That's asking a lot, dearie." Nikolai pointed out then gave himself a moment to recompose his thoughts. "You may not try anything, but she undoubtedly will."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:16 pm
Leon Court

"I did mean to come back to your bed every night," he murmured, smirking. "Trust me, Nikolai. She has nothing on you."

Awesome nerd
He means he feels like those women in the Taliban who are forced to wear burkas.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:48 pm
Mayah Playah
So... where we goin'?

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"I should hope so, dearie." Nikolai replied and returned the smirk. He rested his head against Leon's shoulder and ran his slender fingers through the man's violet hair. Despite all the reassurance Leon gave him, he still felt far from eased.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:59 pm
Leon Court

With a chuckle, Leon nodded and smiled down at him. "At least we're already back down to the car," he said. "You want me to put you down now?"

Awesome nerd
Outskirts of the City, I guess. I know that the restaurant isn't nearby, or in the Shopping District.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:07 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Mmm, do you have to, dearie?" Nikolai yawned lightly without opening his eyes. "You can drive like this, yes?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:11 pm
Leon Court

"I can try," he laughed, walking over to the car. "But I won't be very good at it."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:50 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Nngh!"
Nikolai winced as a chained whip hit his chest. Four chains kept his limbs separated and him completely vulnerable to the woman before him. Who was this one again...? He had lost count, though he knew she was one of his spurned exes. Seeing as though they were both in Hell, though, it was safe to say that she died because of her love for him. And this was her revenge, and his punishment, as would it be with the line of hundreds of furious exes and thousands of people effected by those lovers. He was condemned to suffer through every kind of torture and revenge they wanted, and without Sloth he couldn't nullify the pain.
"You ruined my life! I would have been so happy if I hadn't met you!!" the woman screamed and struck him again.
Nikolai flinched at the strike, but accepted it. There wasn't anything else to do for all eternity, except to think of Leon. And he did. Every single second. He had to. If he didn't, even for a second, he was sure he would forget his face. Even now he was having trouble remembering the voice that usually soothed his worries.
The woman held up her weapon of choice and was just about to strike him again when something stopped her. Nikolai slowly opened his hazel eyes and felt them widen at the sight. He wasn't in Hell any longer, but in the cloudy plains of Heaven. Was this a trap? Some kind of plan for the next person in line to hurt him?
Seeing that his limbs were no longer chained up, Nikolai hesitantly took a few steps forward, wobbling from how unused he was to walking again. He took another step forward and felt his leg give in beneath him. He closed his eyes and braced himself for a fall, even if it was against the clouds. Suddenly-
"Oop! Careful!"
Strong arms wrapped around Nikolai's frail body and kept him from falling. They felt so sure and steady, just like Leon. Nikolai almost leaned into the semi-embrace but forced himself to remember that it wasn't Leon. Opening his eyes, he prepared to see another person waiting to punish him for what he did to their life, but what he saw was far from that. Nikolai's jaw dropped and his eyes started filling with subtle tears when he stared up at Grigori's face.
"Hey, Nick." Grigori smiled fondly at the gawking male. Even in death he was the happy, cheerful man that had kept Nikolai alive in the gulags. He wasn't sure what to think, what to say, what to even do. He had dreamt for so long about seeing Grigori again, and now that he was actually face-to-face with him... Without even thinking about it, Nikolai lunged forward and hugged the angel tightly.
Grigori leaned back in surprise for a moment, then smiled softly and hugged Nikolai close to his body.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:05 am
Leon Court

"That won't do, work harder, damn it!" scolded a man in a suit as he strode up the steps. Surrounded by men and women all in business outfits and chittering at him, the handsome man stood out in his ease of step. He wore his now-usual office outfit, one of the dark suits Nikolai had bought him with the lazily tied lime green tie he treasured. He raised a hand to his much-longer violet hair, running the hand through his and snarling at the woman beside him. "I don't care what your past with him is, Fiona, just get it done. I want those reports on my desk as soon as possible. If not, I'll have your wings for it!"
He finally stopped, deep voice irritated and headache worse than ever. He needed Nikolai more than ever right then, just someone to make all these people go away and let him recharge. Wasn't he supposed to be there already?

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:40 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Grigori." Nikolai cried against the angel's broad shoulder. All these years of loneliness and grief! For decades he blamed himself for the one he loved's death, and now here he was, in his arms.
"It's okay." Grigori whispered while stroking Nikolai's hair. "It's okay. I'm here. I'm fine."
Their embrace lasted for ten minutes with Nikolai being the first one to break it. He leaned away, moving one hand to feel that strong cheek of Grigori's he had always remembered. "I-I don't understand... Shouldn't I be in-"
"Hell?" Grigori asked while putting a hand over the delicate one on his cheek. "I got them to take you out, but we don't have much time. I want to ask you something." Curling his fingers around the one against his face, he lowered it and wrapped his other hand around it when it was between them. "I want you to be with me, Nikolai." he said in a gentle tone, the smaller Russian's eyes widening in pure disbelief.

Despite how professional Leon looked, a persistent blue butterfly fluttered around him. If it stopped flapping its wings for even a second, someone could see the word 'SLOTH' branded at the top of the wings.
"Nikolai doesn't have that many enemies, does he?" the Sin insisted when he flew around Leon's ears. Although he couldn't remember exactly how many people Nikolai had been with when they were one. As the butterfly flew around, he noticed two figures off in the distance. The bug focused on them for a moment before recognizing them. "Oh..." In an attempt to hide them from Leon's sight, the butterfly flew around erratically in that area, although he most likely brought attention to that area instead.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:47 am
Leon Court

The man blinked at the butterfly's behavior, raising a hand to swat him away. "Sloth, what on Earth are you doing?" he asked, greatly confused by the Sin. He'd been quietly fluttering beside him up until then, strangely enough, but now? Now he was just being annoying. "Stop it. I don't have time for-"
That was when he saw them.
Swallowing back the lump in his throat and mentally insisting that he was seeing a misunderstanding, Leon strode closer to the two, close enough to hear Grigori's request. "Nikolai," he said softly, turning his back to the two and clenching his fists. No wonder Sloth was trying to hide the sight from him. He could feel his heart breaking all over again as he began walking back to the group.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:10 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai stared at Grigori with wide eyes, trying to make sure he heard the request right. "Y... you..." Grigori, the man he had been in love with for so long, just asked for him to be with him. This had to be a trap, it was just too difficult to be true! He was in Heaven with Grigori asking to be with him?
"I want you to be with me." Grigori repeated and gently stroked the dumbfounded man's cheek. "If you accept then you can stay in Heaven with me! You won't have to be in Hell anymore, you'll be happy." he smiled with a tint of excitement in his light laugh.
Nikolai stared at him for a long time, unsure of how to handle it. The life he had always wanted was right in front of him. All he needed was a nod of the head, and yet... "I... can't..." he heard himself whisper.
Grigori hesitated, taking his hand back in shock. "You can't?" he blinked, not at all expecting the answer.
Nikolai lowered his head and tightly held the angel's hand. "It's strange, I know, dearie." he mumbled and looked back up to give him a tearful smile. "For so long I've wanted this, to at least see your face. And now that I can, I can't accept. I... I love someone else now."
It took a long moment for Grigori to close his mouth. "Is it that Leon man?" he asked, once again moving his hand to cup the smaller man's cheek. "You can't be with him, Nikolai. He's alive and you're dead, even if he dies or comes up here they've fixed it so that practically no one can see you in Hell. Nikolai, please think about this."
Moving his own hand up, Nikolai curled his fingers around Grigori's and removed it from his face. "I have, dearie, for so long." he said with his eyes closed. He opened them to to stare hard into the angel's eyes. "I may have lived for you, but I died for Leon. I don't care how long I stay in Hell, I'll take whatever punishment I need for having loved him." he said with an apologetic smile.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games