Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:23 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leon stopped as he heard Grigori's incredulous tone, turning slightly to better hear the conversation. Nikolai was declining the offer? But... But he loved him! And he'd loved him for all those years! Even when he was with Leon, he still loved him! Why would he-
Coming closer, Leon licked his lips and inched around so that he could better be in Nikolai's sights. "Nikolai," he called softly, velvet voice echoing slightly.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Grigori continued to stare at Nikolai in disbelief for a moment before giving him a tiny smile. "And you're sure you want this?" he asked tenderly.
Nikolai nodded. "I've never been so sure of anything in my life." he agreed. Both men stared at each other before a noise nearby got their attention. They simultaneously turned their heads to see Leon nearby. "Leon." Nikolai whispered, eyes wide, and began drifting from Grigori to him. There he was, the man he loved so dearly. The man whose looks were so much better than Grigori's, whose voice was calming and soft, whose touch comforted him. A few steps in and, ignoring how weak his body still was, he took off and started running towards his lover.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:42 pm
Leon Court

The man took steps closer to him, opening his arms and going faster and faster until the weaker male was finally in his arms. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes and holding him close. "Oh God," he breathed, stroking his lover's hair and breathing him in. "Nikolai... Oh, Nikolai..."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:02 pm
Mayah Playah
There are many feelings being felt right now.

User Image

Nikolai closed his eyes and hugged Leon tightly, the strong arms around him enough to forget all the torture he had endured in Hell. "Leon...." he whispered, feeling tears fill his closed eyes. "I've missed you so much." He moved back from the hug and cupped Leon's cheeks, taking in the sight of his remarkable features.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:12 pm
Leon Court

Violet eyes rimmed in dark, sleepless circles opened to gaze at the man he loved, his appearance, now that it was looked at closely, haggard and exhausted. He was finally able to relax in the arms of the man he loved so entirely. "I haven't stopped thinking of you for a second," said the larger man, smiling softly and carefully holding the fragile male. "Everything feels so incredibly pointless without you, Nikolai. The only thing that keeps me going is knowing that I need to get you back."

Awesome nerd
It... It makes me want to cry T3T

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:43 pm
Mayah Playah

"I always thought about you." Nikolai replied with a relieved smile on his face. "You were the only one that kept me sane. I couldn't have made it through Hell if it wasn't for y-"
"Excuse me."
Nikolai turned his head to see Grigori a few feet away from them. He didn't look like he was upset or disappointed about the rejection or their heartfelt reunion, but proud of them. "It's almost time for the Council to begin."
The former Sin gave Grigori a questionable look then looked back at Leon. "Council...?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:00 pm
Leon Court

Leon raised a hand to Nikolai's cheek, smiling down at the man he loved. "I told you I'd fight for you, Nikolai," he said, leaning down to set his forehead on the Russian's. "You didn't think I'd just let you go, did you?" Pulling his head away, he gestured to Grigori and nodded. "Would you take him to the Council room for me while I finish getting everything together?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:14 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai smiled and leaned against the hand, his eyes never breaking away from Leon's. "I always knew you'd rescue me from trouble." he whispered. He turned again when Leon handed him to Grigori, who nodded at the request. Nikolai looked back at Leon one last time before following Grigori to the Council room.
The room was completely filled with people from each type of Heaven and Hell of each religion, and even then there were crowds at the doorways. Then again, it wasn't everyday there was a trial to see what Nikolai Byko's fate was. They even had to change the Councilmen so that it wouldn't be a completely biased judging. Yet though there were many people who came to see that Nikolai would suffer, a great portion of the Hell spawns visiting were there for support. Many people from Hell liked Nikolai, especially because he was too lazy to give them as much work as the previous devils.
As Nikolai got over the overwhelming sight, Grigori led him to the area he was to wait then moved to his own Council seat.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:31 pm
Leon Court

Moments later, Leon entered the room as well, his appearance glamoured by the angelic attendants. He seemed remarkably well-rested, hair thick and gleaming in the light, eyes bright and ready for the coming fight. His suit, crisp and tailored, fit his strong body well, and he seemed to command attention. The people quieted down, watching the demanding man. "Thank you all for coming," he said, loud voice booming in the hall. He nodded at the Councilmen charmingly. "I greatly appreciate you listening to my case."
A young-looking Councilman with shining black hair and cold black eyes nodded, lifting a paper. "You called us here to request the reinstating of Nikolai Byko as a Sin, is that correct?"
"Yes," he said, lifting his own paper. "I was rather expecting this to be a private council, though."
"And I was expecting to keep that vermin in Hell where his kind belongs but that's not the case, now is it?" she replied coldly.
Leon's eyes hardened. "I would like to remind the Council to remain neutral in their decisions, please. Now then, there is-"
"-Only time for one witness. Choose wisely."
He glanced around, his entire defense ruined. Who could he even begin to call up?

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:09 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

There was silence among the Councilmen and Leon, but murmurs in the audience. Who would be the one to decide the court? Who could possibly be the one to decide Nikolai's fate?
"Ah! Hang on!" a voice shouted from the center of the audience. Everyone turned to see who it was that was currently parting the seas of people. That person turned out to be-
"Grigori Volkov." the angel introduced with a nod of his head. He walked over to the testifying booth and smiled at Leon. "My name's not easy to remember. I'm sure Mr. Court forgot it, right?"
Nikolai had been busy watching a butterfly flutter around him when he recognized the voice that caused a stir. He looked over to see Grigori take the stand and felt his hazel eyes widen slightly. Grigori would testify? Now, he was aware of how many people felt towards him, but what was Grigori? Would he testify for or against him? Nikolai looked over at Leon to see what his reaction would be.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:16 pm
Leon Court

Leon gaped at the man, almost forgetting himself. Grigori was going to testify? Oh s**t... This couldn't end well. Taking a deep breath and recomposing himself, Leon started closer to him. "A-alright, Mr. Volkov. What can you tell us about Nikolai Byko? What kind of person is he, has he been, do you expect him to be in the future?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:24 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Nikolai's a... mysterious guy." Grigori explained to the best of his ability. "When I first met him, all I could think about was how scared he looked. He's a pretty delicate guy, but he always finds a way around that flaw of his.
"Now, I know he's done some terrible things, and it looks like he has awful morals, but that was my fault." His expression softened. "I was the only person who could protect him, and he watched me die. Everything he did was for me. In the end, all he was was a guy scared and alone." A twitch of a smile showed on his face. "Was. He's different now." He looked slowly from Leon to Nikolai and gave them a warm look. "He'll be a completely different person now, I know he will. Still lazy, yeah, but all the terrible things he ever did to people will be a thing of the past."
Nikolai returned the smile with a relieved one. Grigori wasn't the best at flattery, but it was comforting to know that he was on his side. Always looking out for him, Grigori never stopped caring.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:30 pm
Leon Court

"And what makes you think that he's changed, Mr. Volkov?" he asked, leaning on the table and taking up his most lawyerly pose. Just to the side, a small group of angels tittered, admiring his beauty and elegance from across the room. Leon barely noticed. "Mr. Byko has done many bad things in the past, allowing the deaths of many due to hearts he broke and ignoring the consequences. How do you know he's different? And what changed him in your opinion?"

Meanwhile, from the balcony shadows, a pair of blue eyes stared out at the beautiful man at the stands, silently observing him. That man was the reason for Mr. Byko becoming such a terrible man? Huh. Who knew?

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Grigori smiled and leaned back in his seat, crossing one leg over the other as his wings flapped slowly. His own group of angels and demons cheered for him, but his focus was entirely on the lawyer in front of him. "Isn't it obvious, Mr. Court? It's love." he answered with relative ease, his blue eyes glimmering with assurance. "Shouldn't the fact that he's here be enough proof? He fell in love with someone, so he shouldn't have a reason to ruin anymore lives." He settled in his seat. "If that doesn't convince you, he rejected me." he said quietly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:04 pm
Leon Court

Leon, privately enjoying that last statement, nodded and turned up to the council. "There you have it. Nikolai Byko has changed, and is no longer the man he used to be. Through love, he has become a decent human being, and has earned a second chance. Will you give him one?"
The Council was quiet, and the man at the front sighed. "Leon, you have to think about what you're asking us to do. You're asking us to unleash a dangerous ma-"
"Does he look dangerous to you?!" he shouted, pointing at the weak, fragile man.
The councilman took a deep breath, then nodded. "Alright, fine. But if he messes up once, his a** will be back in Hell!"
Leon turned to look at the man he loved, breathless. It had worked! Now all they had to do was wait until attention was off of them, and Nikolai could take back his position!

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games