Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:28 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"An order is an order..."

It was as if the whole world came crashing down behind him, leaving nothing but darkness and that echoing statement.
"What?" Shiloh looked from Gustav to the door, then back to his mentor. It couldn't be a coincidence! But still, he couldn't prove anything. If anything, it was that b-tch, Maggie's fault. It had to be. She distracted Gustav from his job! "What happened? Who did this?" he demanded, showing emotion for the first time in a while, and it wasn't a good one. It was anger.

"... and I am nothing if not obedient."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:40 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"Nothing happened. I abandoned my job and now I'm paying for it." sighed Gustav as he stood up from his desk. He looked down. Beyond the sea of reports flooding his desk were small trinkets beside his computer. A picture of his family, a charm from the first Christmas gift he got here, small things. "You know, this job was hell, so maybe it's a good thing I'm not here anymore." he said. Was that for his sake or Shiloh's? He couldn't tell anymore. What a bad lie, too. Without this inside job he'd be forced into the field with hellfire and tortured souls surrounding him. Or would he become a tortured soul himself?
Gustav looked up to see Shiloh's anger, responding with that sad smile of his. "The one time you show an emotion and it's when I'm fired." he joked. "I'm going to leave and clear my head. I'll be back tomorrow to clear out my stuff." He walked towards the door and paused long enough to look at Shiloh for one last time. Despite always being a sarcastic bully, Shiloh was the closest he had to a friend. Would he ever see him again? Without saying anything, Gustav looked away and left the office he didn't own anymore.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:11 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

Shiloh was silent until he was left alone in the suddenly-giant office, the only sound his shaky breathing. He didn't fully understand why he was so angry, but he certainly knew he didn't want things to change. He liked the way things were. He rather enjoyed it all. Even though Gustav was fired, he wasn't going to lose his job, since Shiloh was definitely rather invaluable to the various Council-members. Even if the next person to take this office didn't want him as their apprentice, he'd always have somewhere else to go. But Gustav? What would he do now? Clenching his fists, Shiloh knew just who to blame.
He burst into Maggie's office, determined glare on his usually-emotionless face as the door slammed shut behind him. "You did this," he accused. "This is all your fault!"
Maggie held her hands up, looking at him as though he were crazy. "Shiloh? What's going on? What did I do?" she asked.
He slammed his hands onto her desk. "You know what you did! You got Gustav fired! I know you had something to do with this. You spent months ignoring him and now, all of a sudden, you go out out with him just because he gives you a stupid bouquet? Everyone knows you like your men married and bulky, Mrs. Court. Gustav isn't your type, unless he has something you want."
She was silent, then slowly stood. "It's for the greater good, Shiloh. All I need is Gustav out of the way for a few weeks, then I'll petition to have him placed back." She moved around the desk, setting a hand on his shoulder. "I promise you, Shiloh. He's too good at his job with the Sins. All I'm asking for is a little chaos, just enough to rid of the madness in the Council for once and for all, and then I'll fix Gustav and his predicament. You have my word." She held out her hand, to which Shiloh batted away.
"Why would I trust the word of a wh-re like you?" he asked, emotion leaving his face once again. She wasn't worthy of seeing his feelings.
Her own smile fell. "Then this is an order. Stay out of my way, do as you're told, or I'll make sure that your precious mentor is placed so deep within the fires of Hell that the King himself wouldn't be able to dig him out." Her threat resounded, and Shiloh was certain that if anyone could force it, Margaret Court could do it. She had more Council-members twisted around her little pinky than Shiloh himself knew. With a nod, he turned and faced the door, preparing to leave, just before he felt slim fingers slid around his wrist. "And Shiloh? Don't go about spilling the beans to Gustav. I want to break his heart myself." Letting go, she leaned back on the desk and giggled as he let himself out.
Shiloh walked slowly, his hands tucked into his pockets as he thought. He needed to find a way out of this, but how? He couldn't just leave his post, could he? Wait. Could he? He certainly had to get a few things done first, but he didn't mind quitting. He only stayed at his job for Gustav. Without him, there was no reason to stay. Yes, that's it! He still had to poison Mr. Court and kill the Councilman, but after that, he had no orders. He was free. After this last command, he was going to follow Gustav. There was no where else he'd rather be.

~~~

The next day, Shiloh returned to the office, walking past Councilman Lanette's office without a single glance inside. He knew why the Councilman's secretary was crying and quite honestly, he didn't understand why she was freaking out so much. It wasn't like he'd killed the man that messily. Ah, well. Women. He sighed to himself, then walked without knocking into Gustav's former office. He had gotten there relatively early, so he wanted to at least clean up a little before Gustav came in to pack his things up, make the transition a little easier. His resignation was already being reviewed by Council-members. He wouldn't take no for an answer, and clearly stated that if Gustav wasn't going to work there, then neither was he.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:44 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

An hour later Gustav entered his office. He still looked crestfallen, not like there was any other expression he should be wearing now. He lifted his downcast gaze to see Shiloh there as well as most of his office cleaned. "What are you doing here?" Gustav asked softly. "There's no point in you being here. Or do they already have my replacement ready?"

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:45 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

By the time Gustav arrived, Shiloh had already heard back from the Council. They were going to accept his resignation, under the condition that he still remain available in case his position was never filled. He had declined, repeating that he would only work if Gustav was his mentor and superior. They didn't answer, so he assumed that he was getting what he wanted.
Standing upright as Gustav entered the room, Shiloh wanted very much to say something, anything, to soothe the beautiful ex-bureaucrat. Unfortunately, he just wasn't built that way. "I resigned," he said matter-of-factly. "So I believe they would not tell me anything about your replacement." He reached for two cardboard boxes, both empty and ready to be filled with the rest of Gustav's things. "I have already sent your spare suits to the cleaners to be freshened up and that Tompion you sent to the clockmaker's will be ready later this afternoon." Shiloh nodded abruptly, as if he didn't see a reason to be shocked or confused by his words, then continued with his work in packing up the office.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:49 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Gustav's eyes widened. "You what?" he breathed then took a step forward. "You quit? Why would you do that?" He looked at the boxes when they were brought forth then looked back at Shiloh, wondering if he even realized what he did. "Shiloh, why did you resign?" he repeated.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:58 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

Shiloh sighed, setting down the box he was currently filling and looking down at the ground. Well, better now than never. "I don't like being told what to do. By anyone, really. However, I do as I'm told because I was raised that an order from a superior is law, no matter how vicious it really is. In the years I have been working for you, Gustav, I have done terrible, awful things, things that I cannot ever tell you. But enough of that." He looked back up to Gustav, emotionless as ever, but with a strange tint of determination in his eyes. "I don't want anyone telling me what to do but you. You are my mentor, and I like to believe, my friend as well. Wherever you go, so shall I. I will not have someone command me again if they are not you." He then looked back to the box, pausing for a moment as if he had something else to say, then continuing on with his work.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:07 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Obedience to a T. It made sense in a way. Gustav blinked when Shiloh actually called him a friend and said he'd rather be with him than continue the job. As much as it made his weak heart swell, Gustav couldn't help but continue frowning. He couldn't tell if there was pity in it. "You can't quit your job just because I'm leaving. That's how jobs work. Especially in Hell." he said with a sad smile.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:16 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"I didn't take this to Hell's Board. I brought it to the Council. They are the ones who hired me." He didn't stop moving, placing objects into the box with a steady pace. "Besides, it's too late. I do not grovel, especially for jobs that I don't particularly like, so where you go, so shall I. You are my mentor. You still have much to teach me." He stood upright. "For example, I do not yet know how to leave with dignity. I'm afraid I am still rather childish in my ways." Mischief sparkled in Shiloh's usually dead eyes.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:49 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"Dignity?" Gustav asked with a slowly raised eyebrow. "What part of me could possibly teach you about dignity?"

~~~

There was already a Council meeting in progress, one of many. The topic: changing guardian angels because the person they were guarding changed religions. There seemed to be some kind of conversation (or argument, really) in progress when muffled yells came from behind one of the doors, followed by said doors flying open.
"Fix Leon." demanded Nikolai as he strode in, purple fog following him. There was no playful look in his eyes, no mischievous smile, nothing but seriousness.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:53 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

He shrugged. "There's no shame in trying," he said before suddenly standing bolt upright. Something was amiss. Nikolai must've found out that Leon was dying. "We have to hurry and get out of here before the next occupant kicks us out," urged the blonde, now hurriedly scooping Gustav's things and setting them into the box.

Maggie sat inside the Councilroom, her legs crossed and head pounding with boredom, when something interesting happened. Putting on her most concerned face, she leaned forward. "Fix him? What's wrong with him?" she asked.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:00 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Gustav noticed Shiloh's change in stance. "What's wrong?" he asked and looked around. He was too weak to notice new presences now and then. Was there a big demon on the way that had a grudge against him? Another Sin that didn't care about fired bureaucrats?

~~~

Nikolai put on a concerned (and surprised) expression of his own, even adding a hand to his chest. "You mean you don't know? Dear me, my apologies, I assumed that- Oh cut the theatrics, dearie. No amount of makeup can hide that distasteful face of yours." he quickly changed, turning his surprise into a sneer. "You know very well what's wrong. Leon has cancer. Not just one type, either. He got it overnight as well. Quite the coincidence, hmm?" He kept his eyes on Maggie, though his peripherals looked around for him. Someone was missing.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:05 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

He shook his head again. "I told that I've done some bad things, Gustav. I'd rather not be here when Hell breaks loose and what I've done comes to light. Now we can either hurry and go, or get eaten. I suggest we go. Here, take this box." He grabbed the other full one and started towards the door. "And whatever you do, don't look left." He warned, the door to the dead Councilman's office still wide open.

Maggie scoffed as her fake concern was outed, sitting back and choosing to go on the defensive. "Well I had nothing to do with it! You can ask anyone. I was here all night."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:13 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Before Shiloh could leave, Gustav grabbed his wrist. "Shiloh, what did you do?" he asked in a serious tone. Something bad was about to happen, and he didn't like being in the dark about it.

~~~

"Oh, but you know who did it, don't you?" mused Nikolai, a fist under his chin and his devilish smile returning. That was Maggie, always one to never get her hands dirty, especially when people were eating out of the palm of her hand. "Whether any of you had anything to do with it or not, I don't care. Not yet, at least. My husband is dying, I don't have time to argue. You all have the power to make his illness disappear. So do it."

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:18 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"Please don't ask me that." He said, his eyes on the ground and blonde hair covering his eyes. "Please, Gustav. I can't tell you. I can't."

She looked around at the Council, not seeing anyone getting ready to jump up and help. With a small smile, she looked to Nikolai and shook her head. "Looks like you're all out of aces, Nikolai. You know as well as we all do that a mortal illness is not a reason to heal him. Besides, it's brought about by his own stupidity. You do know that he still smokes, right?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces