Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:32 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Although he didn't feel as though he should've been so easily forgiving, Nikolai appreciated Leon's understanding. He followed him down the stairs when he heard footsteps behind him, turning halfway to see Shiloh hurrying towards them, Gustav in his arms. He turned to face them, looking down at the bureaucrat to see him struggling in his nightmares. At least he wasn't killed. Nikolai lifted his free hand to lift the dream when he thought of something. This was his only chance to learn the truth. "Shiloh," he started slowly and looked the sineater in the face. "Were you really the one that killed Leon?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:49 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"An order is an order..."

Shiloh lowered his gaze, looking down at Gustav. He didn't need to answer. Nikolai clearly already knew. He just wanted the vocal confirmation. "Yes," he admitted quietly. Then, maintaining that quiet tone, he told them the whole story, of how he was approached by Arthur Richmond and commanded not only to cut Leon, but to murder Councilman Lanette. He even told them about confronting Maggie, and her threat that she would make Gustav suffer if he ever told anyone the truth, or if he even tried to warn Nikolai and Leon. "I know that he isn't much, and that he's just a coward, but he's my coward. I had to protect him. I told myself that you would understand, if only to get through it with my mouth shut. I'm so sorry, Nikolai and Leon. I am."
The teacher looked confused, less betrayed than he probably should've been. He understood why Shiloh did it. Hell, even he'd commanded the sineater to do dirty work for him in the past. Shiloh was the one who got rid of Miranda's body. But this explanation, this apology, it probably meant nothing to Nikolai. "I forgive you," said Leon, offering a small smile. Besides, he was alive again now. Probably for the last time, though. Dying was becoming a hassle.

"... and I am nothing if not obedient."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:54 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai stared hard at Shiloh as he explained his motive behind it all. So it was true. All this time he felt awful for being used by such a simple trick, but it was true. Shiloh killed Leon just to protect someone that would eventually die later for something as trivial as choking on his food. Where Leon was understanding, Nikolai was enraged. He let go of his husband's hand to slap Shiloh in the face. It didn't quench his rage. He grabbed the sineater's shirt and pulled him closer, wanting to punch him. "What's a sorry going to do?" he seethed. "Will your petty sorry revive all these people? Did it ever occur to you that you didn't have to do as you were told? You're a strong one, yes, but you're such an idiot!" He pushed the man away then glared at Gustav's sleeping body. "Why should I wake him up? I should leave him to sleep. Maybe then you'll understand how painful it is." he growled until he heard Leon forgive Shiloh. "What?" Nikolai breathed as he turned to him with wide eyes. "How can you possibly- He killed you!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:37 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

Shiloh looked down, hair covering his face as he was manhandled. He knew he deserved this, but it was Leon's words that truly shocked him. He looked up to the couple, eyes on the teacher's face and never blinking. Was he all messed up in the head from the cancer? What was going on with him? He was being so nice!
The man came closer, setting a hand on Shiloh's shoulder. "Many people have tried to kill me. A few succeeded. However, none of them ever confessed or apologized. Shiloh is a good man, if only a little too obedient. You know that he would've killed anyone if we asked him to. Now wake Gustav. He's not at fault." He nodded to Shiloh, who gazed in admiration for the near-angel before him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai grit his teeth, unable to fathom the stupidity needed to forgive an even dumber brat. Purple smoke swirled around him viciously like an inferno. One touch was all it'd take right now to take the sineater's life. He could feel it, the demonic power that beckoned him to use it again and take life after life. It was incredibly tempting, but the only thing that stopped him from releasing it again was Leon. The Sin was afraid that if he released that power again he'd black out and attack even the man he went through great lengths to bring back.
With a heavy sigh filled with self-restraint, he stopped the smoke. Nikolai looked at Shiloh briefly but quickly turned his head to look at Gustav, bleeding and sleeping. He crouched down to look at the mess of a man. A coward and an idiot. He looked past the man's shoulders, remembering the wings. If anything, he should've ripped those wings off. Looking back at his sleeping face, Nikolai reached over and held his hand out. Purple mist floated out of Gustav's body and back to its caller, circling his hand and crawling up his sleeve. After a minute Nikolai stood back up and walked away, keeping his back to the group as Gustav woke up.

It started with a simple flutter of the eyes, then pain came back and he coughed and gagged. He tightly gripped the damp, blood-covered stain on his shirt and winced in reaction. After a second he opened his eyes and looked around. This was... That's right, the staircase. He tried to stop Nikolai from getting Shiloh. Wait, Shiloh! Gustav frantically sat up and searched for the sineater, hoping he didn't suffer like everyone else did.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:05 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

By the Sin's side, the teacher stood, looking back to the embracing two before returning his gaze to Nikolai. "You know," he started, stretching his arms over his head, "I'm sure a lot of people will try to kill me. It's too much energy trying to kill them all." Biting back a yawn, he gestured to the exit. "C'mon, before someone else tries to kill one of us. I bet Aysun's missing you." He started walking, arms crossed behind his head, his wedding ring glinting in the harsh light. He paused, looking back to Nikolai. "Maybe we should go away for a while, just the three of us. Somewhere without the Council. Is there any place like that?" he asked.

Shiloh rushed to his boss' side, wrapping his arms around the man's neck and hugging him as tightly as he could, probably cutting off the man's oxygen supply even after being saved. "You're awake!" he cheered, his head bent and his eyes closed. After a few moments, he loosened his grip and pulled away just enough to look at the man's face. He suddenly scowled. "Stupid! You could've gotten killed. You should've ran like I told you to./" Shiloh, showing more emotion than he usually did, still couldn't hold back his tearful smile as he hugged Gustav once again, softer this time, gingerly.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:15 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"'Somewhere without the Council'?" scoffed Nikolai, still clearly angry about everything. "You and I are far too famous to be able to go off the grid now. Or should I say infamous?" He paused as he suddenly remembered something from his massacre. He stopped walking and turned back to the stairs. "Let's go to the Councilroom. I need to see something." he said quietly.

Gustav winced as he was hugged tightly, pressure applied both to his windpipe and his wound. When he was given air again he smiled lightly at Shiloh, glad to see him alive... only to get yelled at. The bureaucrat frowned at the scowl then looked down shamefully. "I did, but I was more scared of losing you." He blushed at what he heard come out of his own mouth, then blushed brighter when he was hugged. He hesitated for a moment then hugged the sineater back. "I'm so glad you're safe." he breathed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:43 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

Leon winced at the scoff, knowing well that his husband hadn't yet forgiven anyone for anything. It would probably take some time, a lot more than usual. He himself was getting sick of this dance. It was like every they were close to happiness, they ended up having to fight tooth and nail for it. Maybe it was time he learned a lesson from all of this. Following after the Sin, Leon tucked his hands into his pockets. "What is it?" he asked, walking as leisurely as a man of his current situation could.

"Not as glad as I am," he said, pulling away just enough to raise a hand to Gustav's cheek. "I was so afraid that I'd lost you forever. After everything that's happened, after all that I've already lost, I couldn't-" He paused, trailing off before pulling away more. His hand moved to touch Gustav's chest, carefully peeling away his shirt. "Let me see your wound. I can't heal it, but if it isn't super bad, we can just get it patched up, then take you home."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai responded with silence as he made his way down. He couldn't answer, even if he wanted to. All he knew were fragments of his memory. Screams.
When he got to the doors, he opened them to find his suspicions confirmed. Blood. A lot of it. No bodies, though. They were all disintegrated. Save several, one being Maggie, one Mikhail, the few other people Nikolai must've forgotten about in his rage. The Sin looked down at his hand, pondering how just what he took from those souls that no reincarnation could ever give them back.

Gustav winced as his shirt was opened, the fabric lifting like a sticker as it clung to his wound. It was the hole of a puncture wound from Nikolai's pointed tail. It was deep, but fortunately it wasn't deep enough to impale him. However, it was still bad. Now that he had time to think about the severity of his wounds, he found himself lightheaded and pale with the loss of blood. "How bad is it?" he still asked.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:07 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

Peering inside the room, it was unlike anything Leon had seen. He'd done many things, taken care of many people. He'd even had to go to war zones to collect souls several times. However, this was something else. The stench of blood was so great, the metallic smell wafted into his nose and seemed to drown him in it. He fought the urge to gag, then his eyes caught her. He walked slowly, feet careful not to slip in the pools of mostly-dried blood. He walked past a few bodies, eyes always on her. She looked like hell.
Maggie lay on the ground, lacerations covering her belly as she stared blankly at the ceiling, breathing very shallowly. She was still alive, just barely, and looked different than she usually did. There was no glamour, nothing to change her looks. She looked nothing like the gorgeous woman she always tried to portray. This Margaret was plain but pretty, with brown eyes and brown hair, a bit of a belly, and freckles on her nose. She looked like she did when she lived, when Leon first fell in love with her. Leon knelt to the ground, gathering her in his arms and pushing wet hair from her face, the strands streaking blood on her pale face. "Hey stranger," he greeted gently, trying to get her attention.
The woman coughed a little, blinking slowly before her eyes caught him. "Leon?" she croaked, barely audible. "B-but I-"
"I know." He stopped her sternly, then moved to stand, carrying her. "Let's get you healed up. It won't do for you to die before facing the consequences of your actions."
She coughed a laugh, shaking her head. "Can you blame me?" she asked before moving her head to rest on his chest, closing her eyes and letting herself feel the warmth in his arms once again. It was just as wonderful as she remembered.
Leon walked to the doors, walking past Nikolai. "I'm taking her to the infirmary. I'll see you at home," he said coolly, the woman's blood dripping onto the floor with every other step, a ghastly trail that followed the former couple.

"Fortunately, it's not as bad as it could be," he said, moving to stand. He pulled the man up with him, moving Gustav's arm over his own shoulders and wrapping his arm around Gustav's waist. "Let's get you all patched up. I'd really hate to have to find a new boss because you've gone and gotten yourself killed like an idiot." He was teasing, of course, but something resonated in Shiloh's voice. He had been so worried when Gustav reappeared. There was nothing wrong with being a coward.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:32 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai watched the couple leave. He should've been angry or upset, but he wasn't. They needed that time together, or at least Leon needed that time away from him. With them down, Nikolai looked to the Council room, looking at all the blood and all the bodies. Sins were as strong as archdemons, if not, stronger. People were afraid of them, the Council itself was afraid of them. He was aware of how strong each Sin could be, at least until this happened. He could've gone farther, he knew. If his emotions had been gone like Sloth's, if Sloth had any more motivation to possess him and fight... this entire dimension might've fallen. That true power, that darkness...
Speaking of, Chaos was watching after Aysun. Nikolai looked to the door and began walking towards it, purple fog swirling around his legs. Hopefully he would have advice for all this.

"How many times do I have to tell you..." panted Gustav as he climbed up the stairs. "I'm not... your boss anymore..." It took a while, but soon he found them in Heaven's domain. It was closer to them than Hell, and their doctors (though rarely needed) were incredible. Gustav looked to the cloudy town. "Do you think... they'd be willing to help?" he muttered. He knew the people here, just enough to know that many had a superiority complex.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:39 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

He shook his head, continuing the trek to the doctors. "You'll always be my boss," he muttered before kicking at one of the doors that lead towards the hospital. Shiloh walked slowly, wanting to keep up a steady pace so that Gustav wouldn't hurt himself again, but this was taking too long. With a grunt, the younger male pulled his superior onto his back, piggybacking and moving much faster now. It wasn't the time to be prideful, so he was certain Gustav wouldn't jump off. "I'll call in a couple favors. A few of the doctors up here owe me for some less-than-Heavenly errands, so I'm sure they'll help. At any rate, don't worry. Just focus on getting better."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

~~~

It had been a few days since the incident (Of course for a place like this it probably meant five hours or something). With Shiloh's 'persuasion' Gustav was able to get the help they needed. He was also fairly certain everyone was trying their best to keep the reincarnation section from filling up anymore.
Gustav relaxed against the thin cushion of his bed. There was IV hooked up to him to dull the pain movement brought and fresh bandages wrapped around his torso. He looked down at them. It was comforting to see the bandages nice and white instead of a red blotch on it. He looked away to the window. There were so many questions floating in his head. Who had been picked for the Council now that all of them were gone? How was the Reincarnation Center doing? How had Shiloh been holding up? Was he praised as a hero for stopping Nikolai? Or a villain for starting it? Gradually Gustav's thoughts moved to the sineater.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:58 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

As though he knew that Gustav was thinking of him, Shiloh appeared inside the hospital, a bouquet of flowers in his left hand and an apple in the other. He walked slowly, his eyes tracing over all those in the recovery areas. Several of the poor souls present were here because of him, because of what he'd done. Of course, due to his thumb being in so many pies, he was pardoned and permitted to remain at his job after a brief suspension without pay and without food, but he hardly noticed. This punishment was far less than what he truly deserved. Gustav was hurt because of his stupid obedience.
Shiloh paused, exhaling through his nose. He suddenly didn't want to see his favorite superior. He still felt so much guilt. Tobias' voice echoed in his mind, his guilt weighing him down so much that he could've sworn his feet melted through the stone floor. Clearing his throat, Shiloh carried on, knocking twice before entering Gustav's private room. "Sir? How are you feeling?" he asked, walking inside and holding the flowers awkwardly. They were a bad idea, he told himself.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:03 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"Stop calling me "sir"." was Gustav's reply, already knowing who was here. He turned his head to smile at the awkward sineater, then noticed the flowers. "Oh. For me?" he blinked in surprise. Once the flowers were settled nicely on his table, Gustav asked, "So how did your meeting go? Did they change your job?"

User Image

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces