Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
The Lake of Fairie Forest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russell T.Baar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Russell T.Baar
Vice Captain

Russell T.Baar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:09 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:11 am
((I don't know why it's done this... Maybe some work on the size needs to be done? I'll work on it a little but I'm hoping to make all the locations look like this))  

Russell T.Baar
Vice Captain

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:38 pm
James Valentino was tierd of building with his crew so he sent them home, the only thing he wanted was a relaking dip in the lake under the moonlight. He stripped off his shoes, his shirt, and his pants, the moon light hitting off his biceps and his chest, his bare feet crunching against the high grass.

He went over to the lake felt the water, it was still warm, lept into the air, and pounded against the water with a dive.

James swam over to a large rock, it mimiced a chair only bigger. He sat on it, his bottom half of his body was fully submerged, his upper half, was shinning in the moonlight.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:27 pm
As Tabatha and Mintis were casually bathing in the moonlight, Mintis spotted a man dive into the water around fourty feet away. She put her index finger to her lips and nudged Tabatha, pointing out the man to her.

Tabatha kept quiet and watched the strange being swim over to the throne Tabatha and Mintis built from stone for fun. Tabatha had never seen a human before, even if she were over a thousand years old. She glanced back at Mintis with a questioning look.

Mintis gave her a devious, mischevious look. She was never up to any good, and Tabatha knew this. Mintis swam up, circling the base of the throne and staying just out of the man's view. She couldn't hold back a mischevious giggle that was building up inside her, it loudly rang out through the water. She swam behind the throne and waited, thinking over what she'd do to the boy for fun.  

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:31 pm
As everyone went about their business, an even newer character arrived. It was boy with tan skin and a moon in his darkblue hair, riding atop a wolf with a red mask. He hid in the foliage as he watched the two femal creatures follow the man who dove previously.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:46 pm
Russell T.Baar
Quakers: The people who pick-up things that spawn from seemingly nowhere.

[[Welcome to HC Enradus, and have fun RPing at the lake with us, i'd just like to ask that you add your wolf to your Character Profile. I feel you're in violation of Quaking, but it's no big issue as long as you take the time to include where you may have found your wolf into your character profile.]]

[[Sky, he has a profile on the 4th page.. d;]]

[[POST, SKY O:]]
[[We need to keep the RP rolling, not stop to nag, as fun as nagging is, we have no time for it. d:]]

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:05 pm
Tabatha had stayed in her place, fourty feet from the man where they had originally been, watching Mintis be her usual self. She slapped her forehead when Mintis burst into giggles, Mintis was never discreet with much of anything, James had to have heard her laughter.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:09 pm
James questioned the water current as it spinned around it, then the most hilarious giggle flew threw the air. James held his breath and slipped of the rock right into the water.

James morphed into a merman, knowing he could breathe if he had gills, he swam down deeper, to find himself a few feet away from a mermaid.

"Hello?" James asked, his voice was bubbly but still was husky, the kind that girls melted over.

His body was completly soaked but the moon stilled shined off of his perfect sculpted body.

{When are you going to make Lena's bo? I have a few things i request lmao}  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:18 pm
Humans were truely strange. First, James was a being with legs like Mintis, now, he was a merman? Could all humans do this? Tabatha swam around James, inspecting him as if he were on display at a museum, awestruck by the new creature.

Mintis crossed her arms, furrowing her brows in displeasure. "No fair.." she said, swimming down to James and Tabatha. She tapped Tabatha on the shoulder as she was clearly gawking at the man, "You can stop now, Tabatha." she said, rolling her eyes.

Tabatha abruptly jerked back, letting out a short, embarrassed laugh, "Oh, sorry, i just uhm.. i've never seen a human before." she said, looking James over. "What was that you were saying?" she asked. She didn't hear what James had said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:22 pm
"Oh i just said hello, and I am sorry girls if i knew someone lived down here I would not have taken a swim." James said with a smile that would make marble cry and jump at him and ask for an autograph.

"And I am also sorry for building above you, I will promise not to damage the foundation." James said.

This womanwas beautiful, he wished he could expect her, but he knew that would be rude, so James kept his distance.

Lights Dark Hue

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:24 pm
[[Updated as needed. So as to save you time, he befriended the wolf when he received his company.]]

The boy's curiousity over took him as he jumped off of the wolf to see what they were. the wolf rumbled low.

"Enra, be careful."

"That's your job, Sudarne."

Enra peeked over some bushes to watch the girls and man.  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff