Submit

piiaz

Liberal Conversationalist

9,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:19 pm
UPDATED!!! ok so i have around 25 mill *that includes my mono and tasset, and other sexy items ><* so hopefully coyote is worth it biggrin ok PLZ DONATE xd so close!!! well if you call 38mill close >< If you find a seller cheaper then this hook me up plz!!! xd lol im now broke on this quest its so funny, but ill make it back wink
donators:

Kangit: 50k :3
xMitchiko: 10k :3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:39 pm
Toasty Ermine
yeah ive got around 17 mill XD so im halfway there, and i havent gotten any donations, so i think thats not half bad wink

Yeah. That's pretty good. Although, I think I saw a Coyote Brothers that was close to 17 million once (at least when they were listed). Maybe they'll get close to that amount again. 3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

piiaz

9,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:57 pm
Kangit
Toasty Ermine
yeah ive got around 17 mill XD so im halfway there, and i havent gotten any donations, so i think thats not half bad wink

Yeah. That's pretty good. Although, I think I saw a Coyote Brothers that was close to 17 million once (at least when they were listed). Maybe they'll get close to that amount again. 3nodding

>< nope HB on the exchange i think s 38mill
i kind of sold all my stuff....and now im up to like 24 mill, and im still not close. help?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:34 pm
Toasty Ermine
Kangit
Toasty Ermine

i kind of sold all my stuff....and now im up to like 24 mill, and im still not close. help?

Ok. I'll open a trade with 50,000g (that's all I have in pure gold right now). 3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

piiaz

9,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:51 pm
Kangit
Toasty Ermine
Kangit
Toasty Ermine

Ok. I'll open a trade with 50,000g (that's all I have in pure gold right now). 3nodding

i got it and ty :3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:12 am
id love to donate, but im broke! spent my money donating to my friend, she got hacked.
but dont worry! once i come into some money i'll be sure to help!

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

piiaz

9,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:35 pm
Red7227
id love to donate, but im broke! spent my money donating to my friend, she got hacked.
but dont worry! once i come into some money i'll be sure to help!
aww ty :3 *lol as a note, this hat isnt mine, im burrowing it from a friend cus i feel poor ><* XD everyones so charitable :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:49 pm
I can give you 3k. I'm trying to get kitten star but only have 40k right now!!! sweatdrop So sorry can't give you more than that. Oh I think I can give you something from my invo to sell in market so let's see! whee  

Xx Fionna xX

Beloved Explorer

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

piiaz

9,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:55 am
Rainbow the smok
I can give you 3k. I'm trying to get kitten star but only have 40k right now!!! sweatdrop So sorry can't give you more than that. Oh I think I can give you something from my invo to sell in market so let's see! whee

Honey, your a sweetheart, but I got my coyote bros a long time ago. Paid 20 mill, and it dropped to 8. I cried for a sec, then I sold it, and put that godforsaken item out of my mind. I can give you some gold for your quest though if you want.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:09 am
Toasty Ermine
Rainbow the smok

Honey, your a sweetheart, but I got my coyote bros a long time ago. Paid 20 mill, and it dropped to 8. I cried for a sec, then I sold it, and put that godforsaken item out of my mind. I can give you some gold for your quest though if you want.
Really? That would be great thank you so much!!! heart whee whee Most people aren't that nice to me like you, they would have tried to get all the gold I had. sweatdrop Thxs so much! 4laugh  

Xx Fionna xX

Beloved Explorer

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

piiaz

9,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:11 am
Rainbow the smok
Toasty Ermine
Rainbow the smok

Really? That would be great thank you so much!!! heart whee whee Most people aren't that nice to me like you, they would have tried to get all the gold I had. sweatdrop Thxs so much! 4laugh

Send me a trade and ill see what I have lying around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:14 am
Toasty Ermine
Rainbow the smok
Toasty Ermine
Rainbow the smok

Send me a trade and ill see what I have lying around.
Trade sent. Thxs!  

Xx Fionna xX

Beloved Explorer

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Questing, Buying, Selling, Donations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers