Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akkere

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:40 am
I was riding home from school today on bus, listening to music and not paying attention o anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced yard were three guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground, bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into the downed man’s head again, when the men realized a whole busload of kids was looking at them. As the bus driver radioed in the 911 call, the other man, who hadn’t been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the guy in the head. At this point, the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just seen. Then she got scared and said, “You’re moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.” I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said “FRESH” and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought “Nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7:00 or 8:00 and I yelled to the cabby, “Yo homes, smell ya later!” Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:32 am
my eyes automatically skipped to the end
nice try though  

Teh Savior
Captain

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:44 am
Personally, mine skipped straight to the word "FRESH" and I guessed the rest.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:47 am
That's messed up man. You know that right. Nice joke, but it's not funny. Talk to a kid that had that experience, minus the Bel-air reference, and see how they feel about it. Not cool.  

Neotepid

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Hug-An-Emo-On-A-Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:09 pm
wahmbulance You scared me... wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:12 pm
thats not something to joke about, you'll scare ppl  

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200

Gresley Toombs

Super Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:36 pm
eek

I got all ready to listen to your problems and stuff. mad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:35 pm
I guessed it. Fail.

Tigcat2

Mewling Prophet

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:25 am
... Not that funny.

I saw a UFO before, for real!

I win. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:59 pm
eek  

Hidekitty-medic

Dedicated Genius

8,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

HawkEye4736

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:36 pm
Akkere
I was riding home from school today on bus, listening to music and not paying attention o anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced yard were three guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground, bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into the downed man’s head again, when the men realized a whole busload of kids was looking at them. As the bus driver radioed in the 911 call, the other man, who hadn’t been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the guy in the head. At this point, the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just seen. Then she got scared and said, “You’re moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.” I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said “FRESH” and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought “Nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7:00 or 8:00 and I yelled to the cabby, “Yo homes, smell ya later!” Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air

Honestly, I take huge offence to this. I witnessed a murder, my neighbor shot himself on our driveway, while I was home alone.....so please dont do post this stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:19 am
Lol.

old kanye

2,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Teh Savior
Captain

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:06 am
HawkEye4736
Akkere

Honestly, I take huge offence to this. I witnessed a murder, my neighbor shot himself on our driveway, while I was home alone.....so please dont do post this stuff.
You honestly think that saying something like that won't encourage others to do it again?

Naive as balls, man.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:20 am
Teh Savior
HawkEye4736
Akkere

You honestly think that saying something like that won't encourage others to do it again?

Naive as balls, man.
Balls are naive? Then why is the a** smart?  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Ritorin
Vice Captain

Dedicated Receiver

8,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0