Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayStation Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)
Black Friday

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dannyxcores

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:17 am
I'm sure this is where the topic belongs. I think.

I saw a lot of cheap stuff coming for that day. For example the 360 console will be $199, but I think a 360 should be that price anyway because of the freaking live cards.

I'm curious, are you guys going to be on a shopping spree? What might you get? < is that correct grammar? O_O  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 pm
i dont know man im thinking maybe ill get some things but ill wait till blak monday to get my games and stuff  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Dannyxcores

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:25 pm
You better hope what you want isn't gone than :]
I wanted to get Fable 3. :/  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:42 pm
Also, keep in mind that most places will have the games back up to regular price come Monday.

Oh, and the 360 that's being offered for $199 is always $199, it's just the 4gb system.

Well, I'm not so sure what I'll find. A lot of good games are going to be on sale but I don't think any of them are what I want. Need For Speed, for example is going to be 34.99. Will I buy it? No, I'm not interested in it. Most of the other games are the same price as the used version of them and we have them at my store. With my discount it makes it way better than Black Friday sales anyway. If we do buy 2 get 1 I might just have to take advantage ;D

I might pick up a WoW battle chest though if Best Buy doesn't have the singles for $5 each. I know I'll be buying a lot of blurays though lol, and most of them will be gotten on Amazon since they're already that price.

I don't know though, it seems like there aren't as great sales this year as there were last year.  

PirateOfJustice

6,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games