Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayStation Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply Guild Graveyard - For old threads to R.I.P
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded - new ds kh game.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:44 pm
i fond out about this game yesterday i must have it
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=84174&loc=dscarousel

does any one know where it takes place in the story line?

Sora's journey in KINGDOM HEARTS II has drawn to a close, and now a new tale is set to begin. Jiminy Cricket is looking over the journal he used to document his first adventure with Sora when he discovers a mysterious message. He didn't write it - so how on earth did it get there? King Mickey is determined to find out, so he and his friends decide to digitize the journal and delve into its deepest secrets. Inside this "datascape" dwells a second Sora who is about to embark on a grand adventure of his very own  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:29 pm
I don't, but I friggin hate how Chain of memories was for ds only as well. And how birth by sleep was only for psp. WTH Stick with one or make the games for both handhelds.  

Dannyxcores

whitewolf10
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:09 am
chains of memory was for gameboy then came out later for ps 2! and i do believe this game was orginally for mobile phones and i think it takes place after kingdom hearts 2 as a side story where everything that happened in 2 somehow got erased either it takes place after 2 or after chains of memories...im sure if you look there is information on the story line...just a matter of actually looking and not relying on somebody doing the work for ya!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:56 pm
i found this, it shows the titles in order http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts#Current_titles  

Ryuna_08

Guild Graveyard - For old threads to R.I.P

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff