Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like The movie Soul Food
  Maybe I'll watch it
View Results

meandmyotherme

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:27 pm
It's been a week and my Mother refuses to buy me cold medacine, she say's I'm not sick but I guess my runny nose and constant coughing are just my imagine... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:48 pm
... do you have any school friends that can drive? (keep in mind if you've stated your age I have a crap memory) Or is your school near a place with a pharmacy? cos you could just go after school and get some meds, then phone your mom from school and be all "sorry, I missed the bus." ...  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:49 pm
Ohhhh, that's smart!

Like the time I got super board in class and decided to walk five miles through rain and snow to get home instead of tkaing the bus!

I made it to town (about a mile) and decided to just go to my friend's house...Called me dad first with a payphone.

I live waaaaay out in da boonies. Takes a looong time to walk from place to place.

BUT!

If you live near a forest, you can always get the stuff to make Rosehip Tea. Does wonders for a cold.

You need...Umm...A few Rosehips, Juniper needles, Alpine needles, and I'm pretty sure that's it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:51 pm
I've walked home from school before ... and biked there and back .. it's about a 3 hour walk if your at a good pace.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:06 pm
*nods*

Takes an hour just to walk to town...Wait, that probably means it's more than a Mile, doesn't it?!

Is a kilometer longer than a mile?

Well, I KNOW it takes an hour to walk from school to town, then three more hours to get home.

*Confusion*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:26 pm
yah ... it takes us about 15 min to get to the closest little town-y thing ... so we go there for lunch alot.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces