Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
StranGER Profiles ~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:30 pm
This is just for profile storage.

Back to the Rp?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:44 pm
Alice and White Knight

"I feel.....curious."
User Image
The Dress
"Hello! Are you here for the tea party?"
My name is...... April Isabelle Fell
But you can call me... Alice
I am obviously a... Female
And I was born 18 years ago.
Given a job... Alice
Given a being... Human
Who are you? And who am I? If you made a comparison to the previous Alice and April, quite honestly there wouldn't be much you'd be able to find as common ground; while Alice was always, by textbook, an inquisitive but somewhat submissive and always polite girl, April was fearless, a leader, someone who wasn't afraid to speak their mind or curse out an offender to her pride. Alice drank tea. April gargled Sprite. Alice wore this pretty little dress. April owned nothing but jeans and punk tees. But the one thing that April retained was her curiousity; never afraid of what others would think of her, from a very young age she was out and about, looking for new and exciting circumstances. These days it tends to get her in trouble, obviously, since for as reckless as she tends to seem she's actually quite the soft hearted girl who can't stand being alone. Perhaps that's the reason she's now Alice, a girl who had many friends to care for her and love her as a new individual. And it's obvious that she's changed; the only thing she has retained is her textbook suspicion of people she doesn't know. Unfortunately, the sad thing is that the people she can't remember are the people she's known her whole life.
The saddest tale to ever be told... Alice's real name is April Fell; once upon a day she used to live above the ground with a family of her mother, father, and a rather irritable cat by the name of Gwen. Next to her best friend there was really nothing special about her life; actually, it was rather boring, with April forever dreaming of leaving that place behind to become someone famous. To become a musician. Untill one evening a strange boy came to visit, someone she'd never seen before. Taken and fascinated by the stranger April grew to be rather fond of him, and though he friend was suspicious and did not trust him when he invited her out to a meeting by the great oak tree, April was more then happy to go. Things after that are more or less a blur; no longer was April herself, but rather Alice, someone she insists she's been since the beginning of her life, trapped in the most unimaginable and generally peculiar world as the girl with the most to give, just by losing her heart to another.

Granted she was quite confused upon coming to, but along the way she's met quite a cast of characters; the Mad Hatter, who she has come to see as not only a brother figure but a best friend, the White Rabbit, a grabby man who seems to be a tad obsessed with her and his younger sister, the incredible and intelligent caterpillar.....little does she know that in the grand scheme of things the people who say they love her may actually merely be out to kill her. Little does she know that her childhood friend, someone who she used to share everything with, is coming to save her. And though she could never see it, the truth above, the real lesson here is that her favorite place may turn out to be her nightmare.

I really enjoy...
As April: Playing sports, owning at video games (usually shooters), exploring, reading and hanging out with her friend(s). She used to know how to play guitar, too.
As Alice: Tea parties, reading, playing croquet, dressing up and solving riddles.

Love it! As Alice: Riddles, Wonderland, being around the Mad Hatter, tea parties, sweet foods, exploring and dressing up.
As April: All types of video games, action and horror movies, friends and family, sweet foods, soda (sprite is her favorite), good music and animals.

Eew, Nasty! As Alice: People she doesn't know, anyone who tries to hurt the people in Wonderland she cares about, getting dirty (she can handle it, but doesn't like it), and any sort of violence.
As April: Posers, fakes, liars, anyone who hurts the people she cares for, dresses, heels, having to "Be a Lady", and clowns.

Turn it up!
Just the way you Are // GLEE cast cover
Follow me Down // 3OH!3 ft. Neon Hitch
No such Thing // John Mayer

Sssh, don't tell! As April she hates thunder and lightning storms; as Alice she's afraid of anyone outside of Wonderland that she doesn't know.
Follow me down.. It could end up being anybody; let's just see what happens..
Am I forgetting something...? Owns a dog up on the surface named Ridley. Loves the scent of lavender.
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:59 pm
- White Rabbit and March Hare -  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:43 pm
- Duchess and Cheshire Cat -

Blood...will have blood.
User Image
A little light
How do you do?
My name is...... Alison Elizabeth Greymill
But you can call me... Duchess or Elizabeth
And I was born 148 years ago.
Given a job... The Duchess
Given a being... A Demon of Shadows and a connection to the Dead.
Who are you? And who am I? She is very kind to Alice, but hates the Queen with a fun passion. She is a woman that loves her home and everything in it, and it is more precious than Chrysal. And she really loves the area she lives in also, so her home is pretty important. She's about obsessed with making everything around her home perfect, and becomes angry if things are out of place (Forgivness is rare, unless the mistake can be fixed quickly). She is a tad bit lonley without Cheshire, and isn't the one to act clingy though she wants to. She has much pride and she dislikes being humiliated (Which she would only do so for the Cheshire, and that he can humiliate her). She is a true motherly figure at heart, and has a desire to help Alice with her love life, and of course to survive. She is a king woman, a bit chatty if she wants to know something, but very lonlely for her reasons. She pities herself in secret, but her outward self is prideful, yet caring of most any other person. She is never too chatty and overly friendly unless she desires something.
The saddest tale to ever be told...She has vague memories of being an Alice so very long ago. It was until her death, it was quick, that her whole life was revealed. She went through the land of the dead, and came back to Chyrsal as a demon. All that is her secret, but her love for Chyrsal and the people in it is what got her killed and gave her the will to fight for it. She made sure her first name was never heard of or said, and let the rumors be as they are. She doesn't know who exactly knows about her past.

She wonders about her life above as a human (Though she thinks being a human is a disgust compared to being a demon), and the only strong memory she has is of her little brother who was killed when he followed her down long ago. The ghost child in her house is a resemblence of her little brother, that she plays with and mother's. She used to have her brother's soul, but let it go long ago and replaced it with her powers, and imagination. She kept herself busy over the years to work on her home, and hiring a few helping hands. Some slime creature that waits on her hand and foot, and a chef that ended up killing a guest or two once. Why did she hire two people to do things for her, when those two things could keep her busy? Because they are other souls, creatures to talk to. Yet she doesn't talk to them like they are friends. She has motives and wants that she doesn't even understand. Her pride overcomes her to beg for company, or talk to a lowly servant.

She had the Cheshire, and he was good company. She fell for his fun and wit long ago, and that he made good chat and came to her instead of her going to him. She goes out and about once every few days to a tea party, a party that never ends, to socialize, but then goes crawling back home in whatever blank memories she has, and whatever fun plan she wants to deliver to the Queen. After hearing about an Alice, her mood lightened a bit as a new determination came over her. When she relized this determination, she was fretting that she would lie back and not do what her mind wants to do. More out of laziness, and a subconcious fear that isn't explained. Feeling this way, she became very angry and murdered her chef. She told herself that she was going to cook from now on, and that she will go meet Alice and chat among the others. She has the information and some skill, she just needs to actually do it. She's a very mad creature, full of true insanity and confliction. Her main personality confliction is a dealing of her own pride, but plays as a victim in her head which gives her great ideas, but then lets down any motivation she could have quickly.

I really enjoy... Cooking(now), Cleaning, Making Dolls, Pottery, Brewing new types of tea for the Mad Hatter's party and her to share, and listening to her music boxes.
Love it! Decorations, her house, dolls, Chrysal, taking walks around the area, Cheshire, the teaparties, Getting even.
Eew, Nasty! Being pranked or tricked, her old life, the Queen, her name, and dust.
Turn it up! Alice, Alice
Little Lion Man
I put the baby in the Microwave
The Show Must Go On
Music Box

Sssh, don't tell! Thinking of being Human and anyone knowing that she was. Her first name, and the guilt of knowing she was the demise of her brother. Having her house being ugly (As she says herself that she is ugly). Everyone completely hating her, and any idea that she'll be alone forever.
Follow me down.. Cheshire
Am I forgetting something...? She doesn't worry about her apperance, though she wears nice clothes. When she needs feels a haircut is needed (Though she could just make it easily go back short on wim) she cuts it herself with a knife. She onetime cut it a bit too short, and really passed as a mistake. All her mirrors in the house are broken, and the cracks make fun shapes.
My lord, god and master is MindXHunter

"So I'm crazy; aren't we all?"
User Image
I tend to be more purple, usually...
*Slightly crazy grin*
My name is...... Chess (I dun' have a last name)
But you can call me... Damn cat, my human name Chess, and Chesh, among others. You call me whatever you want.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born Thousands upon thousands of years ago.
Given a job... Cheshire Cat
Given a being... Shapeshifting Demon
Who are you? And who am I? In all sense of the word, the best way to describe Chess is catty; and not just because of his appearance. Clever and handsome no matter what form he chooses, the inhabitant dubbed "Cheshire" is seductive and cunning, with a ongue of silver which can get him nearly anything he wants in the end. A home, a meal, attention, all of these things he will accept with charm and polite gestures. But this is where Chess' deceptively sweet and perfect nature unravels, most especially if one takes time to look a bit closer at him.

Truthfully, Chess is entirely self serving; he's only in it to get what he wants, and then, just as he was done with everyone who chose to take him in, he dissapears, turns tail, and responds to cries of worry and questions with the same leering smile and vicious words. "Did you really think I'd waste my riddles on you? Time is something I cannot waste on insignificance." Chess loves to humilate others and hurt the pride of anyone who dares to challenge his greatest love; freedom. Vain to the same degree as he is cleverly insane, Chess cannot stand to feel that he is not in control of his circumstances for even a second, and therefore has an aversion to forming bonds with people who will eventually outlive their usefulness; though others seem to think he is docile and easilly manipulated, this is just an appearance, one which is easilly broken by his extensive knowledge and cruelty. However, under the special circumstance of the Duchess, Chess has found a person who can allow him to do as he pleases, a person who he willingly comes back to. And for the one he loves, not a hair on her head shall be harmed.

The saddest tale to ever be told... For as long as Chess can remember, while there has been Chrysal he has lived in the nightmarish world he calls home; a drifter, forever living alone Chess depended on only his wits, charm and general clever nature to survive. If he needed a home, his silver tongue and book of riddles would coerce the loser in a bout of intelligence to put him up for the night, but rare was the ocassion when Chess would stay in the same location for more then a night; he'd always been paranoid about his lifestyle, though since for whatever strange reason the clever "cheshire" had never chosen to participate in the battle over Alice he'd never really needed to worry so.

Regardless...As the demons in Chrysal grew, giving Chess new individuals to bother and generally annoy, it became inevitable that eventually one would try to pull something over the master prankster; it came in the form of the third Alice, who seduced him into her arms like a common house animal. There she attempted to grab him, to keep his knowledge and powers for herself (most likey out of curiousity, but who can say?); Chess vanished like the mist itself, a stream of laughter. Alice died the next day, and life resumed its normal pace. Well, as normal as paces get in Chrysal. It was then that Chess met, for the very first time, the Duchess; more or less she had to take him in, a smug, overconfident cat just sitting on your doorstep and then waltzing in while demanding you feed him will do that to you. But the cuirious thing, he found, was how comfortable he felt around the woman; she was almost as wonderfully strange as he was. Why she even murdered her own chef! It was while watching this one day for he had come back many times, that after the body fell dead, he made a decisive announcement. "I'm going to stay here, Duchess Dear. Aren't you so lucky?" But to this day Chess is still unsure of who is more lucky in the living arrangement; her peculiar ways appealed to him very quickly, and soon enough the Cheshire Cat found himself willingly bound in a mutual relationship, though as he is still free to do as he pleases there are instances where he will vanish for weeks, months, years on end, all because he can. But the Duchess loves him regardless, and he her. Just as long as she doesn't try to force him to her.

Now as previously mentioned, Chess had previously not cared to take place in the battles for Alice, but it just so happened that while on one his away from home independance bouts, running on the fourth straight week, the Cheshire met a very curious girl who did not look pleased at all to be under his chosen, rotting tree of darkness. So he did his best to fill in her gaps, and took the odd girl to the Mad Hatter. Since then the battle for Alice has begun again in earnest, and with the sudden appearance of the White Knight, Chess is seriously considering taking part this time around. Hopefully his Duchess won't get jealous; Alice blood would stain the carpet terribly.

I really enjoy... Pranking, annoying, frightening and just generally confusing others. Tricks are Chess' specialty, notorieity his motivation.
Love it! Milk, warm places, getting what he wants free of charge, his Duchess, tricking others, pranks, high places, freedom and just general oddities.
Eew, Nasty!Owing people, being told what to do, boring things, normalcy, being tricked back, being touched without consent and people who figure him out when he's trying to be cryptic.
Turn it up!
ACUTE // Clear, Wotamin and Seriyu

Sssh, don't tell! Though Chess loves the Duchess, he's still worried that he'll be tied down completely one day, and will cease to have any sort of freedom; being able to do what he wants is very important to Chess.
Follow me down.. The Duchess
Am I forgetting something...? Nothing you need to know.
My lord, god and master is Whitefiregirl

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:24 am
- Red Queen/Queen of Hearts and Jabberwocky -

"War doesn't determine who is right... Only who is left".
User Image
Royal Attire for a Queen
"..."
My name is...... Benevolence Rosalin Croenn
But you can call me... Your Majesty, Your Highness, and if you are particularly close to me, Ben.
And I was born 22 years ago.
Given a job... The Red Queen
Given a being... Human
Who are you? And who am I? As everyone knows, no one is one dimensional. Especially a human. I am no exception. As a queen, I am stoic, and perhaps I come across as cold and cruel, but I asure you, I am fair in my ruling. I am no tyrant, I simply strive for order. I do not show emotion in my court, lest someone try to use it against me. I will fight for my throne, and I don't plan on giving it up because of some stupid Alice.

But, as a person, I'm pathetic. Because of my appearance as a queen, none wish to be close to me. They don't even try! You may think I'm bitter, and yes, it may be true. But I just want friends. I'm so lonely. Well, except for the Jaberwocky, but if you dare tell him I said that, I'll have your head! *Ahem* Anyways, I promise you, I can be kind and caring. I just want what is best for those under my rule, honest! I may have a temper, and I know I'm stubborn beyond belief, and I am horribly awkward socially. But, I'm also human. I want friends, people who care about me. People I can care about. I don't want to be lonely anymore.

The saddest tale to ever be told...My mother was the Queen before me. She was the Queen of Hearts, and quite beloved throughout Chrysal. She had a warm smile and a loving heart, and she was so graceful and social. I envied her, but I loved her dearly. My father died of illness only a few years after my birth. I don't remember him, but his portrait hangs int he great Hall. My mother and I were very close. Believe it or not, I used to be a very carefree child. Shy, yes, but I was sweet, and everyone loved coming to see my mother and watch me. I even had a few friends.

When my mother fell ill, however, I changed. I was 17 at the time, and her only child since my father died. She never remarried, always faithful to him. On her deathbed, she named me her heir, and I was to take her crown when she was gone. She died a year later, and I became the Queen of Heart. At least, for awhile. After my mother's death, I changed. I closed off to the world. Grief overwhelmed me. Changed me. If it wasn't for Jaberwocky, I think I'd have completely shut the world out and gone insane. But, again, if you tell him that, I will not only have your head, but your a**, too! Anyways, the title "Queen of Hearts" ended with my first exicution. He was a murderer. People argued that my mother would've simply put him in the dungeons. To what? Be let out again in twenty years? I wasn't going to have that. A life for a life. So he died. The execution was public. I made an example out of him. Offences since then have dropped greatly, but I recieved no thanks, no appriciation. The deemed me the Red Queen, after I spilled his blood. Other executions have been done. Traitors, mostly. A few murderer, but not many. I use the dungeons as well. Mostly for thieves and spies. Though, the spies will be exicuted as soon as they are no longer useful.

No matter what my people think, I promised my mother I'd keep the land safe. I am fair in my rule, whether or not you believe it, and I will do what it takes to maintain the peace. It's hard, but there are a few who make it easier, who remind me why I do it. However, now that a new Alice has arrived things have gotten chaotic. I swoe to my mother I would be the Queen. I'm not about to let some stupid girl get in the way of my rule. Who knows what could happen!? I will have her heart if I have to rip it out of her chest. You can be sure of that!

I really enjoy... Ruling, walking through the gardens, playing cards, and cooking
Love it! Tea, cards, flowers, food, my parents, cooking for my loved ones. ... Jaberwocky...
Eew, Nasty! Alice, the Duchess (the feeling is mutual, I'm sure), mushrooms, dead flowers.
Turn it up! Hold - Superchic[k]
Sssh, don't tell! I am truly afraid that without my throne, I will be nothing. No one will love me, even Jaberwocky will leave me. I would die if that happened...
Follow me down.. Jaberwocky, though I won't openly admit. He knows how feel, though, even if I've never told him. Maybe I should now, what with Alice here and all. I may not have another chance.
Am I forgetting something...? I hate having to dress up in court attire. I'm much happier in a pair of slacks and a nice blouse. Something I can actually move in.
My lord, god and master is Reku1495

"If you give me a minute I can place my head backwards"
User Image
{Secondary link appearance, if you have one}
"Hellooooooooo." *Crazed Grin*
My name is...... Jack the Jabberwocky Sadly I have no real name.
But you can call me... Jack, Jabberwocky, Fool, and Idiot
I am obviously a... Boy I look nothing like a girl
And I was born Lets see 4, 5 hundred apples subtract the number of people in space, somewhere in the thousands years ago.
Given a job... Jabberwocky
Given a being... I am a certifiably insane Demon
Who are you? And who am I? Even tho my insanity takes me over I am not dumb or stupid. I can feel and I have other emotions, I'm surprised my sweet queen puts up with it. I have a bad dreams and they become to much, causing my insanity. The only reason I stay if for the Red Queen.
The saddest tale to ever be told...I escaped from an asylum because what I called normal, others called insane. I was running in the woods and fell down through the earth, everything seemed to melt away fast. When I fell I couldn't remember anything except for the asylum but I don't think my past was really bad. I grew madder in wonderland until I became a crazed monster. I started to doubt myself I grew sad and then I met the Red Queen. She tolerated my madness, and I under stood her, I felt my mind calming down.
I did everything she wanted no matter what it was, I have heard a new Alice has come to wonderland...It shale be interesting.

I really enjoy... Drawing, Doing stuff for the queen and running.
Love it!
The pretty Red Queen
Apples
Shiny things
Scary stuff

Eew, Nasty!
Rotten fruit
Being Normal
Pink things

Turn it up!
Funny Farm
Stab Me in the Chest
Let the bodies hit the floor

Sssh, don't tell! I'm scared of myself sometimes and I killed someone once, sadly I enjoyed it.
Follow me down.. The Queen is the closest thing I have to Love.
Am I forgetting something...? Oh yeah I love to draw but my pictures mentally scar most people.
My lord, god and master is Rock ur socks42

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:09 pm
- White Rabbit and March Hare -

"Its best to exprerience every last bit of adventure you can, even if it means being late every now and agian "
User Image
Well really i grow ears and a fluffy tail, not much to see.
"Hello there, I'm late but right now i don't much care. How are you?"
My name is...... Bielok Králik Demenshia
But you can call me... Lock
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born A long time ago, after 587 years i stopped counting years ago.
Given a job... As the White Rabbit
Given a being... Shifter Demon
Who are you? And who am I? I am charming, if I do say so myself. If fact I do. Often. And I'm constantly complimented on my good looks and wonderful humor. And obviously I'm very cunning, I do have a brain inside all of this sexiness. And what a fine brain it is! I managed to get that new Alice to fall head over heels for me and to trust me so I could bring her to Chrysal. And if some say I fancy her well pish posh! I only plan to use her to become the ruler of this land I call home! And if some say I am in denial well, I'll see they are not seen from agian soon enough. Oh but it seems I'm late agian- For what you say my dear fellow? Oh I'm not so sure..maybe I left that idea in my pants pocket... Well toodeloo I must go someplace for it seems I am very late!
The saddest tale to ever be told...Born in Chrysal to two other shifter demons Lock was ambitious from the very start. Although he hid it very well. He didn't participate in any of the Alice games and he just served the current ruler doing as they pleased. He always seemed to be late though. No one ever knew why and he just claimed to get lost. So, because of that, no one asked him for directions. That saddened him somewhat, he liked being asked where things were. It meant he knew something someone else did not. And he quite liked that. And he knew where just about everything was in Chrysal, it was one of the main reasons he was always late. He was exploring. Because he had a grand plan in order to become the Ruler of Chrysal .The other reason he was always late was he was observing all the Alice's whenever they dropped into the magical world and how the others reacted to them. He saw who was sympathetic, who hated them, who didn't care, and who would be the most competition for an Alice. It took many years to actually get all the information he needed, but Lock was patient. And now he has his chance to put all the hard work into play. And he won't fail.
I really enjoy... Lock enjoys exploring his home and anywhere else for that matter. He also loves to learn new things and to spy on others. He's a sneaky little devil! He also secretly enjoys painting.
Love it! April, Carrots, Sweets, Girls in general, eyeliner, adventures, information, paints, his little sister.
Eew, Nasty! Sour stuff, other people who aren't girls, ugly people, guys who need makeup, his competition, snakes, heights.
Turn it up! Asking Alexandria~ Not the American Average
Alesana~A Lunatics Lament

Sssh, don't tell! He's secretly terrified of heights. And he loves his little sister dearly but won't show it.
Follow me down.. April Fell
Am I forgetting something...? He hates the color red.
My lord, god and master is MystiqueofDreams
ninja

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out